Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) (13555 Views)

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / If I Have A Wife As Pretty As This Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
am really looking for trouble this afternoon.....and I know that I will get more than am looking for....Nairalanders are so predictable!!!!

The fun question is as beautiful has this lady below, will you slap her back if she slap you own Mother

let me grab Can of Origin..... sit back and stay glue to my laptop waiting for #SmackDown

That is not my own Picture

1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by sweettease(f): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
This innocent chick is somewhere chillaxing and you are here using her pic to stir up trouble to know the number of people willing to slap her and her destiny... Wehdone ma

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by optional1(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
noooo i dey mad

why will i dare slap you back when acid is alwayz available in my house.

35 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
This innocent chick is somewhere chillaxing and you are using her pic to stir up trouble... Wehdone ma

tease dearie..... funny.... You are more beautiful than her... I would have love to use ur pics

3 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by pweshboi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
strolls in thread... pocketing my ray ban shade "nwayi owerri" wheh done mah! you slap my mother? nna if I don't give u slaps on a per seconds billing then no b d mama born me now. #WhoYourFineFaceHelp

11 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

I juz hope when she slapped the shii of his mom, her false teeth won't fall out ... grin

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by sweettease(f): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

tease dearie..... funny.... You are more beautiful than her... I would have love to use ur pics
Ah, you want people to e-beat and batter me for a crime I haven't even thought of... Love your neighbour o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Y would I slap you, the boys in my neighborhood would just take turns, SHIKENA.

3 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by yorhmienerd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Not only will I slap you back, our underside will slap each other

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Slap my Ma? she wan die be dat.

3 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by lola024(f): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Spartacuss:
Y would I slap you, the boys in my neighborhood would just take turns, SHIKENA.

2 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by smardray(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
several of dis is going on in fb but my dear i'll first visit d gym go watch tutorials of killing with beating
den i'll tell u to apologize for a year u do dat by being her maid for dat year
if u dont agree wit terms nd condition
SATAN WILL PITY U

4 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by buzquet(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Will just hire soldier to slap you back. Mumu kiss
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Fuqman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tell me OP… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by slimmdree(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
noo oooo, i will just be looking at you as a whole building will collapse on u cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
optional1:
noooo i dey mad

why will i dare slap you back when acid is alwayz available in my house.

This made my day grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
She dare not try it angry

How wish mother was still alive... embarassed

6 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
She dare not try it >sad

How wish mother was still alive... embarassed

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Sorry to hear that.
Thanks Miss..

2 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by uckennety(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:
am really looking for trouble this afternoon.....and I know that I will get more than am looking for....Nairalanders are so predictable!!!!

The fun question is as beautiful has this lady below, will you slap her back if she slap you own Mother

let me grab Can of Origin..... sit back and stay glue to my laptop waiting for #SmackDown

Y are you disturbing emily

1 Share

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only if I want to slap your dead body nii cus my mama go don slap life out of you. No tym

9 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by EasyMind(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lola You for use your own pishur na
undecided undecided
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Beautiful ladies are always well mannered.na the ugly ones dey always rude and dey slap their mother inlaws upandancheesy.So op dat lady pix u put there won't even hurt a fly.
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

smh

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Nwaaro reporting for NCAN Ilejemeje branch.

An Afonja illiterate sighted....

by their pronunciation (as-has),
By their attitude (slapping their mothers),
And their hobby (drinking herbs (agbo),"origin"wink)

You shall know them!! grin

grin

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
shes pretty kiss
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Beautiful ladies are always well mannered.na the ugly ones dey always rude and dey slap their mother inlaws upandancheesy.So op dat lady pix u put there won't even hurt a fly.
Where did you do your research?

2 Likes

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by femi4: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
lola024:

Bury her alive
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Thanks Miss..

Are you the one in your dp

1 Like

Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Where did you do your research?
personal experience smiley
Re: As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) by makydebbie(f): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
lefulefu:
personal experience smiley
Reason why you generalised?
Because of an experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.