Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,558 members, 7,865,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women (2262 Views)

I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by kinibigdeal(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2015
I was just scrolling past my FB page when my attention was drawn to this wallpaper uploaded by a lady, this cooked a serious argument between some ladies and some guys. Though they came up with a defence that if a guy trully love is girl, such must be able to happen... undecided Let the argument begins. As for me, it depends.

Cc: Ishilove
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2015
Like seriously?

For instance, letz I'm receiving N2m as my salary, so you mean i should be spending N1.6m on my babe??

Please, is she a wife or liability?

Any man that can do that one for his babe/wife, all i can just say to him is:

*claps 3x and say "mumu"

As in;

kpa kpa kpa "mumu"
kpa kpa kpa "mumu"
kpa kpa kpa "mumu"

continue till you are tired angry

2 Likes 149 Shares

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by nwafuluozoh: 8:44am On May 11, 2015
90% makes more sense. The remaining 10% should be spent on her parents.
Asking satan to punish some girls na leniency.
I fit slap the next girl wey I go see this morning.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by kinibigdeal(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
90% makes more sense.

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by sinaj(f): 8:45am On May 11, 2015
do u wnt d guy to b useless

op. hpe u knw wot 80% mean ?
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by kinibigdeal(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2015
Orijin101:

I already knew you will always support the motion grin
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by kinibigdeal(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2015
sinaj:
do u wnt d guy to b useless

op. hpe u knw wot 80% mean ?

Hahahahahahaha....that's a million dollar question that need a thorough answer now
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2015
If a man should spend on his girl, a woman should be able to spend on him too.

But some ladies will want to run his pocket dry and u claim u love him.. sad
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by falconey(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2015
BaebieHot:
If a man should spend on his girl, a woman should be able to spend on him too.

But some ladies will want to run his pocket dry and u claim u love him.. sad

most ladies. Women are more of liability than asset$
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by ivyT(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2015
the man is the head(aint talking about guys_who r still in sch,still serving,still sagging their trousers,immature babies,no life ambition,still doing fine boi up nd down)

and the man provides (for the family_not necessarily married)
Haters are gonna be in d above options definitely.!
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by demmy0325(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2015
I will spend on her.. I will buy her whatever she needs... Whatever percentage dt equals to.. Let me know.... Btw.. What type of useless question is that sef..
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by falconey(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2015
ivyT:
the man is the head(aint talking about guys_who r still in sch,still serving,still sagging their trousers,immature babies,no life ambition,still doing fine boi up nd down)

and the man provides (for the family_not necessarily married)
Haters are gonna be in d above options definitely.!

you just want to insult the guys, I believe most husbands did the aforementioned.
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Enegod(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I was just scrolling past my FB page when my attention was drawn to this wallpaper uploaded by a lady, this cooked a serious argument between some ladies and some guys. Though they came up with a defence that if a guy trully love is girl, such must be able to happen... undecided Let the argument begins. As for me, it depends.

angry

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 8:58am On May 11, 2015
80% is small sef undecided
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 9:00am On May 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I already knew you will always support the motion grin
I can only do that when my brain has been used as a burnt offering to the gods of common sense. . .
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by falconey(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:

God will purnish any man who plan to spend 80% on you.

81- 100% ni!
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by vizkiz: 9:00am On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:

holy mary mother of shiit! shocked
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by peeparty(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2015
i dey mad? it possible with only juju
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 9:04am On May 11, 2015
80percent?!?!? unbelievable!! so someone's brain can think that!? OK what would the lady be doing for the guy? the guy doesn't have any other responsibilities family, friends, personal?! may poverty continue to strike the girl that thinks that. Get off your lame, dumb, lazy azzes to work and work for your own money money damn!!! and soon the will tag some reasonable guys broke azz because the were reasonable enough to not waste their money on f00ls.

#FkTheseHoess
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by tohpahz(f): 9:04am On May 11, 2015
Lips sealed completely ***
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 9:05am On May 11, 2015
falconey:

God will purnish any man who plan to spend 80% on you.

81- 100% ni!
angry back to sender!!
vizkiz:

holy mary mother of shiit! shocked
grin That's the way
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by losprince(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2015
That is absurd! But I think nairalanders should give 80% of its votes to TWACI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by falconey(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
angry back to sender!! grin That's the way

now you know its not small.
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by dharay88: 9:12am On May 11, 2015
kinibigdeal:

stale shiiit
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by funlord(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2015
How many times will they recycle this dry topic! Op try harder abeg and cure this. Your digital laziness
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 9:15am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
90% makes more sense. The remaining 10% should be spent on her parents.
Asking satan to punish some girls na leniency.
I fit slap the next girl wey I go see this morning.

Lols.......Slap ke? Oya i volunteer my cheeks, Slap me on d right side nd i will turn the left side too *Lols*

Any woman that allows her husband to spend that kind of amount on her is a Professional Thief, Hanhan,
80% its too much nah.
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by Nobody: 10:35am On May 11, 2015
If i love my babe so damn much, i will spend 90% of my cash on her head. Kinibigdeal No big deal
cc Ishilove lalasticlala
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by kinibigdeal(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2015
funlord:
How many times will they recycle this dry topic! Op try harder abeg and cure this. Your digital laziness

Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by vizkiz: 11:55am On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
grin That's the way

I am still waiting for you! angry
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by UncleLondon: 12:43pm On May 11, 2015
No amount is too much to spend on a woman so long she is worth it.
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by funlord(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=33627051][/quote] ok! Now u just proved 2 everyone on NL why are are currently leading the way on the "carry over poll" in your department! Frank spencer jr!
Re: Opinion: A Man Should Spend Atleast 80% Of His Money On his Women by kinibigdeal(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2015
funlord:
ok! Now u just proved 2 everyone on NL why are are currently leading the way on the "carry over poll" in your department! Frank spencer jr!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / Is She Really Interested Any More??? Please Advise!!! / Top Ten Female Romanceland Hall Of Famers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.