Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102301 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahhahahaha see this mumu. Jail all the useless yeebos on nairaland 1st and also remember to jail bianca who poisoned your zero so she can f*ck better Yoruba d1ck
I think you dont want to go that way with me you will not lke the kind of venom i will spit on you cool
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by knowledgeable: 4:45pm On May 11, 2015
Abayhormy:

mumu, Did i tell you i'm ND, or Kalabari ? I've NEVER hidden my identity. You can even tell from my name here on NL. Go and read my previous posts. You are the one that is "Hidding" to spread falsehood. the social media or sites like NL can be used to spread falsehood about tribes just as i still strongly suspect you are doing. Whatever it is, Changing government because of series of shortcomings and incompetencies should not be a reason for renewed hatred for others and moves of secession.

JOnathan misrepresented you people, Simple. You guys are supposed to direct your grievance to him, had it been you guys are objective like the Yorubas. The Yorubas were the greatest critics of Obasanjo. He is not even loved in His home town that much. Tinubu Fought Him, to the extent that he seized the allocation of Tinubu's administration for years.

EVEN IF YOU GUYS SECEDE AND YOU MAKE PEOPLE LIKE JONATHAN AND HIS COHORTS YOUR LEADERS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM NIGERIA IS HAVING NOW. Moreso, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE AN ISSUE OF ETHNIC DIVISION, TUSSLE and DOMINANCE/ SUPERIORITY TUSSLE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD EVEN between IGBOS and OTHER TRIBES OF THE ND EVEN IF YOU SECEDE. So i don't see why you guys are not being objective with this issue of recently concluded elections.

Once again, GOOD-LUCK to Biafra.

It's the Yorubas ( not all) that have, for some in explainable reasons failed to see the situation on the ground for what it is. It could be cos Igbos extensive migrationary nature and most yoruba living comfortably in their SW zones are responsible for these extreme positions on Nigeria tragic reality. Yes, there will be ethnic tussle, Divisions and etc, but what will not be obtainable is a situation of fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian towns and villages, boko haram, culture of impunity etc
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2015
AmucheJane:
Good news. Can't wait for this country to be divided. Proudly a Biafran.
love you baby

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by kommiejewel(f): 4:49pm On May 11, 2015
hardbody:

I have already taken a bank loan with my house (the CofO). The Bank will take it over when payment falls due, meanwhile i have indirectly sold it to the Bank. When i move out and you move in, they will eject you so fast you won't know what hit you cheesy
I love you for this response. cheesy. Back to topic, the hate the Yorubas and Hausas have for the SS/SE has grown by 200% since the general elections, it shouldn't be surprising that we want to leave. I just pray we should succeed before the pogroms begin. Let's not forget how Nigerians killed millions of Biafrans in 1967.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nakamora: 4:50pm On May 11, 2015
SOUNDKING:
All hail Biafra,land of the rising sun we love and cherish.....we shall always remember all that has perished in the struggle for our freedom all hail our heroes. Lets not forget may 30th,let show the world that we are serious,so every Biafran both home and away must observe that day, no offices must be opened,black is the code.

Bunch of dreamers that can not stay in their so called land.We would be happy to see you people leave us & remain in your land.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Xetima:

Sorry sir, I am from mainstream Delta, we are not interested in the current Nigerian state. The only salvation was when GEJ called a conference to ensure a restructured Nigeria, but some people blew it for selfish reasons. If today a referendum is called, all of Lower Niger people will vote for a separate republic overwhelmingly. Your tantrums will not save the Nigerian project. Wake up and check all around Delta, the mood is that some people want to feed fat on the resources from SS. More so these people do not want to see Southerners lead.

Which is better to use the resources for 40 - 45 million people of Lower Niger people or for 180 people? You have 774 LGAS in Nigeria, but all the SE/SS have 215 LGAs.

Just imagine that $67billion earned between 2012-July 2013 (PwC report) was spent in developing 12 states/215 LGAS as against a lopsided 36 states/ 774 LGAS most of which are in other regions. The cheating is monumental and the only way to correct it is restructuring of the Federation call Nigeria or allow those who want to leave to go.

u actually spoken well (no abuse). never wanted 1 Nigeria, if this country Will distintegrate we gonna av SS republic Tat wat u re suppose to b fighting 4, lower Niger crap is still d same thing, monkey work babu shop, u know wat I mean, if u read my comment during d national conference on NL I was agitating 4 resource control, Or Niger Delta republic, bt u know Yoruba people, dem fraustrate d whole thing.

You supporting lower Niger Stuff, means u don't know d Delta people, My tribe will never fall 4 tat, d itskiri will never fall 4 tat, have u seen any SS tribe shouting Biafra ?,, sometimes when I read some of there comment is so annoying, bt if we cum together As 1 SS den We go defend our territory, tat tym its only our Ourself we will b feeding, No parasites,
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Pls guys there's a mistake I've noticed among Nigerians. They mistake South-South for Niger delta forgetting that Abia, Imo and Ondo states are part of Niger delta. And it is also wrong to mix up ethnicity with geopolitical zones. If you talk about Biafra as an Igbo thing then it cuts across three geopolitical zones: SE, SS and even Northcentral cos there is at least one Igbo speaking community in Benue, up to 60% of Delta is Igbo and up to 50% of Rivers is Igbo. Biafra has always been a SE/SS thing excluding Edo. The bottom line is that Biafra is here and people who are tired of Nigeria even though they pretend to the contrary like the middle belt for fear of the Fulanis will be begging to be allowed to join Biafra but they won't get that privilege. In terms of mineral resources, apart from oil what else does SS have but in the south East we have coal we have the largest gas deposit in west Africa if not Africa in Anambra, and even oil too. There's limestone etc. But our mainstay is the God given talents for achievements which is enviable. And they shouldn't be fear of marginalisation or domination in Biafra since all the rules would be clearly spelt out from the start after learning from the mistakes of Nigeria. Thank God a new power bloc is about to emerge in Africa with over 70million sound citizens. It is sure to become the pride of the black race.
Thank you very much for this explanation. Igbos have not been very kind to us but we still prefer them to Yorubas coz they're like our brothers. I don't know why some assholes would come here and claim they're SS but don't support Biafra when we all fought the civil war together

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by tobyemmanuel(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
No more free Oil money so the Fulanis will resort to exporting suya made with Tinubu and co to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmm. Fools. Who told you there is no oil in sw and northern states? Lagos, Ondo, Borno, Oyo, Ogun all have discovered oil. You will cry when you have to import food because of your petrol-destroyed lands. Instead of appealing for the growth of the agricultural sector of their region. They are shouting Biafra. Fools. You will soon regret it.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Alao96(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2015
which one will I chose biafra or Nigeria.....hmmmm I m in a state of dilemma here
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

u actually spoken well (no abuse). never wanted 1 Nigeria, if this country Will distintegrate we gonna av SS republic Tat wat u re suppose to b fighting 4, lower Niger crap is still d same thing, monkey work babu shop, u know wat I mean, if u read my comment during d national conference on NL I was agitating 4 resource control, Or Niger Delta republic, bt u know Yoruba people, dem fraustrate d whole thing.

You supporting lower Niger Stuff, means u don't know d Delta people, My tribe will never fall 4 tat, d itskiri will never fall 4 tat, have u seen any SS tribe shouting Biafra ?,, sometimes when I read some of there comment is so annoying, bt if we cum together As 1 SS den We go defend our territory, tat tym its only our Ourself we will b feeding, No parasites,
Bros, Sincerely, the South South region is so traverse now. How would you class PH? Where do you think the ibibios, Efik, etc will align with? Moreover, we have always have this Ijaw/Urhobo/Itsekiri crisis. The better pill to take is to join the Igbos, who would be dominant only if other entities are fragmented. A united Lower Niger is feasible. This is what the cabal never wanted.

By the way the name BIAFRA is not Ibo, it came from Bight of BIAFRA which Nigeria now call Bight of Bonny just to divide and rule the South South Nd South East.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Diligence: 5:09pm On May 11, 2015
What BIAFRA means to onyeIgbo is this: Freedom, Justice, Equity, Limitless Opportunities and Encouragement to actualise your dreams!

Now that is absent in Nigeria, and come to think of it, this Nigeria is 100 years old and we are all free to go our separate ways peacefully. We would still co-exist, but with different constitutions, spelt out boundaries, intnl passports.

Anyone not happy about BIAFRA's fruition, is an enemy of progress and may our enemies live long to see the prosperity of Biafra.

(If absolutely necessary) we are ready to shut our borders and toil for 10 years and after 10 years (at most), there emerges a nation every black man is very proud of! That's a price we are ready to pay. Gosh! we hv paid enof for Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Richmond996: 5:12pm On May 11, 2015
Biafra what, its not worth it though. igbos are selfish to people around and amongst there own people and if Biafra comes into existence the so called biafran fans will regret it, una go see poverty cheesy..... I believe in Nigeria, and we will get there....1 niaja[color=#770077][/color]
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jossyj: 5:13pm On May 11, 2015
tobyemmanuel:

Hmmm. Fools. Who told you there is no oil in sw and northern states? Lagos, Ondo, Borno, Oyo, Ogun all have discovered oil. You will cry when you have to import food because of your petrol-destroyed lands. Instead of appealing for the growth of the agricultural sector of their region. They are shouting Biafra. Fools. You will soon regret it.

your entire generation will die miserably
So you know you fools are polluting our farm lands
May the biggest of all thunders fire your entire family your tribe and your Nigeria.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jossyj: 5:15pm On May 11, 2015
Richmond996:
Biafra what, its not worth it though. igbos are selfish to people around and amongst there own people and if Biafra comes into existence the so called biafran fans will regret it, una go see poverty cheesy..... I believe in Nigeria, and we will get there....1 niaja[color=#770077][/color]

thanks for your advice but we want to go

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by centjamie(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2015
May God help us
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 5:16pm On May 11, 2015
This is probably in response to massob request to the UN just last month. http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/massob-urges-un-to-recognise-biafra-says-igbos-has-no-place-in-nigeria.html

Things are happening really fast, next u will here is UN gives approval for a referendum to Biafra or UN security council pass a resolution on Biafra.

On thing that is certain is that this agitation has reached UN level.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2015
BIAFRANS AT DOWNING STREET LONDON DIPLOMATIC VISIT WELCOME BY PRIME MINISTER DAVID CAMEROON cool

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 5:19pm On May 11, 2015
ak47mann:
BIAFRANS AT DOWNING STREET LONDON DIPLOMATIC VISIT cool

It is a Global movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8S0fWdv0s

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2015
bettercreature:
America want to know Biafran leaders in order to know who to hold responsible in case of public disturbance
this people are just learner
you get brain !! 9000 gbosa 4 u
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Charlotte15: 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
Good! Can't wait to see the back of them. Maybe they'll find happiness in Biafra at last. Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Global movement.

We have gone global they are eager to see biafra succeed and make africa proud cool
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2015
tobyemmanuel:

Please, do not cry more than the bereaved.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 5:24pm On May 11, 2015
ak47mann:
We have gone global they are eager to see biafra succeed and make africa proud cool

“No army can stop an idea whose time has come"

It is Biafra's time

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jcccccc: 5:26pm On May 11, 2015
NN
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xtervaganza(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2015
ak47mann:
I think you dont want to go that way with me you will not lke the kind of venom i will spit on you cool
spit the venom and end up running away like your zero weyreymba grin grin grin grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Eshinwaju: 5:27pm On May 11, 2015
iboes...... grin grin grin....always chest beating.... grin

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Ikengawo: 5:28pm On May 11, 2015
Nnamdi Kalu is focused o!

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 11, 2015
Xetima:

Bros, Sincerely, the South South region is so traverse now. How would you class PH? Where do you think the ibibios, Efik, etc will align with? Moreover, we have always have this Ijaw/Urhobo/Itsekiri crisis. The better pill to take is to join the Igbos, who would be dominant only if other entities are fragmented. A united Lower Niger is feasible. This is what the cabal never wanted.

By the way the name BIAFRA is not Ibo, it came from Bight of BIAFRA which Nigeria now call Bight of Bonny just to divide and rule the South South Nd South East.

yes tat an SE Man point of view, D SS tribe only fight 4 land dispute, same goes to d SE , SW and d rest, d Urhobo/itskiri crisis was political, I was 10 wen it happened, bt even at tat U cant Insult an Urhobo Man were An Itskiri man is e will defend d Urhobo man, we re jst like 5&6, u said Itskkri and ijo, during d General election Itskiri voted massively 4 Jonathan an Ijaw man, We re united , most people here have never been to any Ss state, we av Urhobo in Bayelsa and dey re living peacefully, if u re truly from ND u would av confirm wat I jst said, don't mind some peeps here, we re united... forming Alliance with d SE As u earlier suggested won't b easy cous dey won't secure 40% of our vote,, bt If we push 4 Niger Delta republic all d SS will cum together, And defend our right....

Am nt speaking 4 myself, I dare anybody to prove me wrong abt SS Unity, nt some stupid people who has never been to SS saying trash
.. God bless GEJ
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Heffalump(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2015
Inkman:

Thirded grin

Farted!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jossyj: 5:36pm On May 11, 2015
Ikengawo:
Nnamdi Kalu is focused o!

he is one in a million
and God sent but he need our support

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by millionaireman: 5:40pm On May 11, 2015
xmich:

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118921

Any Igbo, however rich or poor, who does not subscribe to realization of Biafra is a mugu;

such Igbo does not have any kind thought about his/her future generations.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 5:44pm On May 11, 2015
To each his own, to me Biafra, sweet Biafra.

The hope, justice and progress that i long to attain.

Everything is possible with Biafra.

With Biafra, finally, i can say, i love my country.

There truly was a country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.