Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102363 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Abayhormy(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:

Mumu, I'm from Kalabari, the heart of Ijaw land and my mom is from Asaba. Does that make me Igbo? Why would I be Igbo and still want to claim Ijaw, is that not foolishness? Mind ur own opinion!
You just refered to yourself. Mind your "own opinion". You cant categorically speak for all the diverse tribes and individuals in the ND. If you're trully from ND.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by koife(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2015
Biafran projects
http//www.nairaland.com/2306829/calabar-monorail-coaches-arrive/3
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xmich(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2015
gists:
While reading, I was really happy and excited for the people of Biafra until I read this statement.

With 5 governors, deputy senate president and deputy speaker HOR and a good number of ministers for the last eight years, and considering how money play a major rule in Nigeria political space, I wonder how else these guys hope to find enough finance to pursue their course. And did i just read this statement "we think the people we are fighting for will appreciate the effort, but they have not bought into the idea of sup­porting the movement,"

Jokers like this make it difficult for people to take them serious. When the Igbos are truly serious and settle down on what they want, they will be a force to recorn with (Some what Biafra while some want to see an Igbo president of Nigeria).

Your own point of view,
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Built2last: 2:10pm On May 11, 2015
cutietokunbo:

I know where you are coming from but let me assure you that Igbos will be killed as much as Igbos ll kill others.

It does not make any sense when you say it's not 60s anymore. Ojukwu who was brilliantly and militarily trained in one of the best military school in UK bragged about how prepared the Biafra soldiers were but unknown to him that others were as prepared as Biafra soldiers. They were shocked when Nigerian army started bombarding Akwa Ibom axis with their available resources.

Having been humiliated in the 1st world war, Germany equally decided to tour the path of vengeance but was disgraced. Forget abt it's not 1960 or 70 rhetorics, War are fought by two people or more

I prayed for Igbos to get their independence through peaceful means instead of going into any stupidd war. They can't, I repeat, they can't gain anything out of it.

Take a look at the Map and tell me if Igbos are ready to survive at the mercy of Akwa Ibom/Portharcourt ports only. Let's assume that Akwa Ibom / Portharcourt axis join Biafra Nation at d time of secession, do you see these people living in this union for the rest of their lives? No I presumed.

Do you see Hausa/Fulanis/ Kanuris folding their hands while Igbos kill them? Do you see Yorubas folding their hands while Igbos kill them? It ll be suicidal for Igbos to bank on Niger-Delta except the Ijaws. Go and ask people who fought in Nigeria Civil War how d whole war was fought.

Bros nobody is calling for war. Human life is too valuable to be wasted in war. My point is simple. Nigeria preparing for Fight or shiver anytime Biafra is mentioned shows that we can't do without them.

Somebody squating with you wakes up one morning and says he doesn't want to stay with you again. you lock the door and say you are not going anywhere. its either your life is dependent in him or you have no life without him.
I have joined the campaign for Igbos to go. whats the big deal...I feel our ingenuity will surface when they go. Oil is curse to Nigeria

singapore, malaysia, kenya and many other nations have no oil and they are advancing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by koife(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2015
I was making transit from cal to PH today.....trust me the feeling of rejection by Nigeria and growing unity bw se/ss is becoming real daily.....I made a rough sampling in Uyo metropolis only regarding this news....I didn't believe how excited some people were. This tells you that 80% of ss would not mind signup for the cours....these poeple are really tired of the forced marriage and I think they are how wiser. Think are willing to go through all neccesary UN process without war...heard there has been high profile meeting and consultation lately!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:12pm On May 11, 2015
chernest2002:
Biafra my dream home
Have you learnt to live there or are you one of the IBO residents of kano hoping for Biafra?

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by NewNigeriaMind: 2:13pm On May 11, 2015
Y
nwafuluozoh:

Honestly, I wanted to engage you in a dialogue but when I read the “coward” part of your post, it occurred to me you probably suffer from a deterioration of intellectual faculties. I gave up.

Well I ran out of bleeps to give since am igbo man stole my car angry
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by chuose: 2:15pm On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:
And children of anger took it to the united nation... Clueless silly betrayal... Been on this useless project for more than half a century... Shameless sore losers... I hate and dislike the Igbos for this useless past time.

Quote me and die young!

since you hate them why no let them go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by NewNigeriaMind: 2:16pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Honestly, I wanted to engage you in a dialogue but when I read the “coward” part of your post, it occurred to me you probably suffer from a deterioration of intellectual faculties. I gave up.

Shoro niyen angry
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by rafaha(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Oh my goodness i can't wait to go to the promise land .....biafra

You can started going now.....lol!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by islandmoon: 2:17pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

just for the hell of it, just did... cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you dont listen ? ehn!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Forwetinnah: 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
cheruv:
they should ensure that the 187 local governments that make up the Lower Niger Federation are given a seat in the UN,just like the Vatikan.

Which kind Ewure and Mammy water symbol be that? Very disturbing!! And Elephant or Lion would have been better
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2015
Built2last:

Bros nobody is calling for war. Human life is too valuable to be wasted in war. My point is simple. Nigeria preparing for Fight or shiver anytime Biafra is mentioned shows that we can't do without them.

Somebody squating with you wakes up one morning and says he doesn't want to stay with you again. you lock the door and say you are not going anywhere. its either your life is dependent in him or you have no life without him.
I have joined the campaign for Igbos to go. whats the big deal...I feel our ingenuity will surface when they go. Oil is curse to Nigeria

singapore, malaysia, kenya and many other nations have no oil and they are advancing
correct!when we see nigerians telling us we are not going anywhere it makes them look desparate like their future depend on igbos they should free their minds and see the future for their children too cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:
And children of anger took it to the united nation... Clueless silly betrayal... Been on this useless project for more than half a century... Shameless sore losers... I hate and dislike the Igbos for this useless past time.

Quote me and die young!
you and your family are fools

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by afuye(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2015
No vex bros
okpukpu:
Why did you involve this girl in this foolish post? i will not vote for her again.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 2:25pm On May 11, 2015
orobs93:
No problem but pls cut niger delta out of that Map pls..you can go ur own way...
Mind you, Imo and Abia States are Niger Delta States.
It's confusing.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mobaking: 2:32pm On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.
Igbo posing as yoruba.Pls intensify ur efforts on getting ur biafra.Can't wait to be rid of u.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by GbengaJimoh(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2015
The bashing continues
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jomoh: 2:36pm On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.

Who is deceiving you folks that south west or north will suffer.

If there's any region that will suffer independently, it is definitely not the SW. This regions has it all oil, Agriculture, trade Mineral resources just name it. On top of it it is the most advanced and most organised region in the country.

SE on the other hand has no oil, agriculture is low with erosion wrecking havoc on the lands. Also, one of the most unorganised region in the country.

SS has little or no land to farm. The price of oil is not stable and can see a steady decrease in the future. Also, the oil can dry up. The oil will eventually become a curse to the region if they should leave because it is the most diverse region in the country viz Ijaw, Itsekiri, Ikwere, Urhobo to name a few. They have never been totally tolerant of each other.

NE, NW, NC (North in general) may not boast of the mineral resources, Oil and Administrative advantage the rest has but they sure has one thing, Agriculture. The northern states had been feeding the nation for a very long time with their farm produce.

So tell me what SE has over the rest, especially SW that will make it succeed more that the rest.

No insults.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 2:39pm On May 11, 2015
Abayhormy:

You just refered to yourself. Mind your "own opinion". You cant categorically speak for all the diverse tribes and individuals in the ND. If you're trully from ND.
I doubt you're even ND because no real ND indigene would bash Igbos the way you do no matter how bad and cunning they are. Your anti-Igbo posts on Nairaland alone has given you away. If you really want to convince me, let's chat in Kalabari. If you can't then shut up and don't quote me again

7 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by benjsniper33: 2:40pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:
The problem is that some silly Igbos will still want to stick to the Yoruba states where they're hated

No they are going for real, they must leave their houses behind
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 2:43pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lolz. u re Half Igbo/ half ijaw ...tat y u re shouting Biafra, don't speak 4 d Whole SS dick head
Asaba too is now Igbo? I guess your stupidity is the only legacy your late father left for you, dumbo! All your chats on Nairaland have always been anti-Igbo, so I doubt you're truly ND. You even support APC and you want me to believe you're from ND. You've been exposed, barawo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

My guy how far? E don tay o. @ topic, we are going o.
I just dey o . Hope u are u are doing well too.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SOUNDKING: 2:44pm On May 11, 2015
All hail Biafra,land of the rising sun we love and cherish.....we shall always remember all that has perished in the struggle for our freedom all hail our heroes. Lets not forget may 30th,let show the world that we are serious,so every Biafran both home and away must observe that day, no offices must be opened,black is the code.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ChynoBEATS: 2:45pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ChynoBEATS: 2:49pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Add sauce to make this story sweeter.

Modified.
The end of Nigeria has come.
SE wants Biafra
SS wants Niger Delta.
SW wants anything their masters want. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.

The nigerDelta is a province in biafra
Every state will be decided into provinces
So as to recognize the little tribes n give them the ability to develop
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by orobs93(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mind you, Imo and Abia States are Niger Delta States.
It's confusing.
No wahala jst leave bendel out of it

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Banter1(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Add sauce to make this story sweeter.

Modified.
The end of Nigeria has come.
SE wants Biafra
SS wants Niger Delta.
SW wants anything their masters want. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.
you have an overactive imagination. Keep dreaming.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
jomoh:

Who is deceiving you folks that south west or north will suffer.

If there's any region that will suffer independently, it is definitely not the SW. This regions has it all oil, Agriculture, trade Mineral resources just name it. On top of it it is the most advanced and most organised region in the country.

SE on the other hand has no oil, agriculture is low with erosion wrecking havoc on the lands. Also, one of the most unorganised region in the country.

SS has little or no land to farm. The price of oil is not stable and can see a steady decrease in the future. Also, the oil can dry up. The oil will eventually become a curse to the region if they should leave because it is the most diverse region in the country viz Ijaw, Itsekiri, Ikwere, Urhobo to name a few. They have never been totally tolerant of each other.

NE, NW, NC (North in general) may not boast of the mineral resources, Oil and Administrative advantage the rest has but they sure has one thing, Agriculture. The northern states had been feeding the nation for a very long time with their farm produce.

So tell me what SE has over the rest, especially SW that will make it succeed more that the rest.

No insults.
one thing that overrides all u just said is Human Resource. The SE contain it all.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by dckelvin(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:

Quote me and die young!
if you knew how serious & how far this people have gone,you wud hv understand you are just wasting ur tym ranting here on nairaland.
anyway,I hope u won 't hv heart attack about this news because I really can feel you burning inside.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Horchuko: 2:58pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

With this post, it's been confirmed. definitely that's your alternative ID. Dumb@ss couldn't even help but give himself away. What a coward!!!! Go speak to yourself. Mental case

Dude get a life, do something with your useless self and stop being both a coward and attention seeking f00l. You just too desperate. I swear I pity those that have the sadness of even interacting with you in real life. If you are this weird online then You are most likely a creep in real life. I feel sorry for them. Get a life and do something with your worthless self.
let me say this categorically that ogagamic is not the owner of these moniker I know it will be very difficult for me to convince you but that's non of my business he was able to recognise my name because he is urhobo @ogagamic am sorry for what these notorious guys might have caused pls bear with me I was having internet issues.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by hardbody: 2:58pm On May 11, 2015
benjsniper33:

No they are going for real, they must leave their houses behind

I have already taken a bank loan with my house (the CofO). The Bank will take it over when payment falls due, meanwhile i have indirectly sold it to the Bank. When i move out and you move in, they will eject you so fast you won't know what hit you cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.