Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102324 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Malawian(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
oluspencer:

Fool south south is different from South east. And moreove the UN will not grant u independent from Nigeria. Its u will have right to self determination according to UN charter and finally w[b]e go first pursue u 4 Alaba and I go inherit shop and duplex in Ajah[/b].... So even Blenco will go back to east. #inbiafranwewant
bros, provision is better than kiosk.
if the agitation for biafra suceeds, there will be an international monitored timeline for disengagemant.
be very sure that there will be no bolt or nut remaining for indegenization.
be very sure of that bro. grin grin

calm down, you are not about to be very rich. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Malawian(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2015
rafaha:

You can started going now.....lol!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2015
Malawian:

you have probably forgotten that you were meant to be "igbo" on this same thread.

CC: emiroment.
i need this oily thing bullied.
Lol
Nl bully wont scare me
They call you ibo and I had to use it in context

Proudly Okijan
Strong advocate of one Nigeria
Say no to division
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
djon78:

Most of you guys miss the point, you are puting the cart b4 the horse. I dont even think this Biafra agitation is what we need now, let us go back in history and see what others did b4. In 2nd world war Germany and Japan were defeated by the allied forces, but these 2 nations focused on technology and innovation. Today Germany is the economic power house of Europe, Angela Merkel is the most powerful leader in the entire EU, even more powerful than David Cameron of UK.
I think we Igbos should focus and turn the SE into a prominent globally recognised technology and innovation region in Nigeria, with or without govt support. We can do it cos we have got it in us. Our main problem 4 now is lack of visionary leaders with such mindset. Individualy we did it, I know men who with nothing from scratch, no patronage but today have built dynasties. One of such men I admire so much is Innoson, I knew him when I was just a kid growing up back home. Last year I was at his car plant at Nnewi and I was so marveled with what I saw. What we need is collective will.
Even among we Igbos many of us dont even support this Biafra agitation, I talk among my friends they will say Biawhat, sometimes I feel it is those less busy that carry it in their head. Those of us busy, doing our thing, building our companies, trying to make some good money no get time 4 that cos we are very busy.
busy man while others are doll babies. .....nice for you. ...but you are a disgrace to your community. ....I fully knew that ..its because of all this girls in this forum that makes u to talk as if you were decent. .....ewu hausa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by waternogatenemy: 6:07pm On May 12, 2015
djon78: 1:26pm
I think sometimes u guys are just unecesarily worked up. Dont just look things through ethnic prism. True there are so many frustration in the nation, but we cant just because of that opt out. Personaly I believe that each ethnic group in this nation has unique lovable and admirable character it is just that we have allowed negative emotions and ethnic hatred to blind our eyes.

Finaly let me ask u this deep thoughtful question, [b]do u think God in heaven relates to us based on the colour of our skin or our ethnic origin? The day we close our eyes in death and go to the great beyond, do u think those on the other side are concerned with ethnicity. [/b]I think we humans are just plain stupi.d, just relate with someone because he is ur fellow human being not because of his ethnicity. Thats is how many have missed genuine and true love because of ethnicity.

God relates to us based on our ethnicity alongside other factors such as faith and so on and so fourth.

Why are the children of Isreal the chosen and the children of Egypt vanquished not to be seen no more.

Why did the plague of Egypt selectively kill the Egyptians and spare the Jews?

Quite ur holier than thou attitude, it is very agonizing to watch. The world today operates based on ethnicity whether u like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jpphilips(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
OneNaira6:

Let us worry about that. Nigeria is already a failed country so anything short of that nation to me is an improvement. so trust me, we really don't care about any of what you just proposed. It's better to try and fail and know you failed by yourselves than stay in a nation stabbing you to death and smearing you with their constant failure. What's best, a known failed nation (Nigeria) or a nation that might or might not fail (Biafra). I think I'll choose the unsure(might or might not fail biafra) anyday over the sure(failed nigera)

Sorry buddy!! Nigeria has not failed completely especially for us!! if I should go by your words, you rather risk Biafra than salvage Nigeria right?
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2015
[ i preferred biafra than nigeria am frm Niger delta

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2015
How can humans live with animals , terrorists and jihadist , a sin to humanity . U yorubas that are now in support of the hausas and fulanis , hw many times wey una done fight wit fulanis and they destroyed u guys. Better be wise or else u guys are insane

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
jpphilips:

Sorry buddy!! Nigeria has not failed completely especially for us!! if I should go by your words, you rather risk Biafra than salvage Nigeria right?

Sorry to break it to you but Yes, Nigeria is a failed state and Yep I would rather risk biafra anyday.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ndubueze92(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
superstar1:

Awolowo remains the nightmare of the people from red mud.

The ojuju calabar of people from the gully eroded land.

The name that instils fear in the ancestors, descendants and future generations of south haterners.

The hercules that kills 3million nyamiris without firing a shot.

The Lion that roars and every pretender that calls himself a bandit war lord, Usain bolts to Abidjan.

The Genie that destroys dreams of day dreamers of a fraud of a country with just a single statement.

The Sage that ends a war with unquestionable wisdom

The invincible fox that tears his enemies apart with just a pen.

The name that will forever be on the lips of every descendant of wandering Cain
The Yorubas are a people choking in the vomit
they have created with hatred and fear of the Igbos.
They envy the Igbos who have done the impossible
– standing up to their enemies; and exercising
their inalienable rights to self preservation. As
cowardly and sheepishly docile as Yorubas are ,
Yorubas are a spineless people unable to stand up
for a justifiable cause other than to fish in troubled
water in search of decomposed leftovers. They are
overjoyed the Igbos lost the Biafran War which
afforded Yorubas the opportunity to scramble for
“abandoned” Igbo belongings and misplaced
Federal pieces of property they quickly pilfered with
the blessings of Awolowo whom the Yorubas
consider god of money, but whom I crown with
title “Devourer of Dead Children.” Yorubas cannot
fight but would run into juju shrines with human
body parts in search of protective charms. What a
group of superstitious mugus.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2015
:DLight has nothing to do with darkness . Hausas and fulanis are terrorists , jihadist and bloody beast. I no talk of yoruba there are ok but the wise man said show me ur friends and i wil tell u who u

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by charlesucheh(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

I also wanted to engage you but when I read "hitted", I gave up.
correction noted by your rude gesture!!! Thank you!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2015
How can humans live with animals , terrorists and jihadist , a sin to humanity . U yorubas that are now in support of the hausas and fulanis , hw many times wey una done fight wit fulanis and they destroyed u guys. Better be wise or else u guys are insane

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Caleycash(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
1stola:

May Hamadioha strike all your generations with thunder
U no dey Taya?!...Nawa oo
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
ndubueze92:
The Yorubas are a people choking in the vomit
they have created with hatred and fear of the Igbos.
They envy the Igbos who have done the impossible
– standing up to their enemies; and exercising
their inalienable rights to self preservation. As
cowardly and sheepishly docile as Yorubas are ,
Yorubas are a spineless people unable to stand up
for a justifiable cause other than to fish in troubled
water in search of decomposed leftovers. They are
overjoyed the Igbos lost the Biafran War which
afforded Yorubas the opportunity to scramble for
“abandoned” Igbo belongings and misplaced
Federal pieces of property they quickly pilfered with
the blessings of Awolowo whom the Yorubas
consider god of money, but whom I crown with
title “Devourer of Dead Children.” Yorubas cannot
fight but would run into juju shrines with human
body parts in search of protective charms. What a
group of superstitious mugus.

Another set of lies from a descendant of Cain

Tell us where the "abandoned " properties of the miserable igbos that yorubas scrambled for are located. If you cannot show us any, then you are a cheat beating bastard.

Yorubas cannot fight and their ancestors built empires and acquired land from Jebba to Lagos, from Ore to Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana, they built a military garrison in Ibadan. It is the same land that your wandering kiths and kinsmen are trooping to like ants on a daily basis.

What were your forefathers doing when ours were busy doing all that? They were busy hopping from one tree to.another, dancing round a pot of boiling human being. The best fight they ever had is fighting over Ngozi or Ada in their hamlet square. The best land your ancestors could bequeath to you all is one gully eroded red mud. No wonder, all of you cannot wait to run out of the pathetic red mud.

The only war you ever fought in your history, led to 3million deaths. That is daftness, lack of military tact and stupid1ty of the highest order.

Suc.ks to be this miserable emotional bush babies, chest beating, red mud dwellers and cannibalistic descendants of Cain.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Ologunjude(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
The only way our aboki in the north will allow you guys leave is if they discover oil in the Lake Chad basin which Buhari has his administration will start exploring.
Least I forget some of you will want Niger Delta to join you so you can sit on their head like the same aboki in the north. Just work hard to be on your own. Blessing to your mission.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 10:21pm On May 12, 2015
Ologunjude:
The only way our aboki in the north will allow you guys leave is if they discover oil in the Lake Chad basin which Buhari has his administration will start exploring.
Least I forget some of you will want Niger Delta to join you so you can sit on their head like the same aboki in the north. Just work hard to be on your own. Blessing to your mission.

if dey call yorubas slave u go complain, UN is talking u are bring bunch or nomads into the equation. Them never born dem to challenge UN process. Na who born monkey?

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ndubueze92(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
superstar1:

Another set of lies from a descendant of Cain

Tell us where the "abandoned " properties of the miserable igbos that yorubas scrambled for are located. If you cannot show us any, then you are a cheat beating bastard.

Yorubas cannot fight and their ancestors built empires and acquired land from Jebba to Lagos, from Ore to Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana, they built a military garrison in Ibadan. It is the same land that your wandering kiths and kinsmen are trooping to like ants on a daily basis.

What were your forefathers doing when ours were busy doing all that? They were busy hopping from one tree to.another, dancing round a pot of boiling human being. The best fight they ever had is fighting over Ngozi or Ada in their hamlet square. The best land your ancestors could bequeath to you all is one gully eroded red mud. No wonder, all of you cannot wait to run out of the pathetic red mud.

The only war you ever fought in your history, led to 3million deaths. That is daftness, lack of military tact and stupid1ty of the highest order.

Suc.ks to be this miserable emotional bush babies, chest beating, red mud dwellers and cannibalistic descendants of Cain.
Interesting bed time fairies,u built Empires neva seen it anywhere except the famed Benin kingdom where idol/witchcraft was crafted and ur pathetic fallen angel Oduduwa given an undue reverence. Yoruba's live in a mythical world far from reality,no wonder the British expedition was to purge of ur large numbers of cannibals and ur human sacrificing shrines. Tribe of Judas a society with the backbone of betrayal clearly exemplified in our modern day Nigeria, u only wait for anoda man to develop ur forest lands wile u played away ur youth in Owambe...I got it though ur so sad ur not an Igbo don't worry when we have left u can come and nationalize in Biafra, we wouldn't scrutinize u like a terrorist cus we believe in a fair and just land.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jomoh: 10:44pm On May 12, 2015
chukzzy1:
you tried so hard to make a point but you failed woefully..and by the way did just say that SW is advanced? Lol i hope u mean the islands of lagos and not the dirt ridden wretch you people call yoruba land.

This below is what they call being advances not some old fools in the name of Oha***ze making noice everyday. Empty barrel makes the most noise.

Click on it and choke
https://www.nairaland.com/2308758/yoruba-spreading-scandinavia-scandinavian-schools
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by jomoh: 10:44pm On May 12, 2015
chukzzy1:
you tried so hard to make a point but you failed woefully..and by the way did just say that SW is advanced? Lol i hope u mean the islands of lagos and not the dirt ridden wretch you people call yoruba land.

This below is what they call being advanced not some old fools in the name of Oha***ze making noice everyday. Empty barrel makes the most noise.

Click on it and choke

https://www.nairaland.com/2308758/yoruba-spreading-scandinavia-scandinavian-schools
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
ndubueze92:
Interesting bed time fairies,u built Empires neva seen it anywhere except the famed Benin kingdom where idol/witchcraft was crafted and ur pathetic fallen angel Oduduwa given an undue reverence. Yoruba's live in a mythical world far from reality,no wonder the British expedition was to purge of ur large numbers of cannibals and ur human sacrificing shrines. Tribe of Judas a society with the backbone of betrayal clearly exemplified in our modern day Nigeria, u only wait for anoda man to develop ur forest lands wile u played away ur youth in Owambe...I got it though ur so sad ur not an Igbo don't worry when we have left u can come and nationalize in Biafra, we wouldn't scrutinize u like a terrorist cus we believe in a fair and just land.

Read up on the imperialistic Oyo Empire of the never conquered people of Yorubaland.

How ca a proud "Omoluabi Oduduwa" wish he was from alaigbo. Olorun maje. Mo ta ka oshi danu.

Just get lost to your Biafra and stop making empty noise, issuing lame ultimata. The current pathetic state of alaigbo is a glimpse of what Biafra will look like.

If you turn it to dubai or make it a Mogadishu, it is none of my biz, just get lost into your demandfraud of a country
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by okoloto: 11:32pm On May 12, 2015
shamecurls:
Am going to be a Landlord with 10 houses in Lagos very soon. grin grin grin Biafra must finally come to stay

Awolowo did same making the igbos loose all their finances after the war, what is happening today? the igbos I know is equal to the task....
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ndubueze92(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

Read up on the imperialistic Oyo Empire of the never conquered people of Yorubaland.

How ca a proud "Omoluabi Oduduwa" wish he was from alaigbo. Olorun maje. Mo ta ka oshi danu.

Just get lost to your Biafra and stop making empty noise, issuing lame ultimata. The current pathetic state of alaigbo is a glimpse of what Biafra will look like.

If you turn it to dubai or make it a Mogadishu, it is none of my biz, just get lost into your demandfraud of a country
I suppose u have not read about the Aro hegemony, the Ngwerre confedracy and Lejja which were ancient technological hub of the world...its about time u realized ur people are dwarfs among giants. A failed people who bought their way into the white mans romance and was mercilessly ass raped and now live in self pity no doubt the aggressive frustration Pele...wish i was in counseling I wud have offered u few workable advice.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Qelvin(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

Ode your same amala empire that was sacked by mere women from dahomey and your menfolk sold as slaves? Abi where was the so called mighthy empire when hordes of fulani slaves captured Ilorin killed Afonja, and raped all the women in Ilorin? When we talk about real empires, yaribas do not and will never count as one...no wonder of all the tribes in Nigeria that resisted the British, the yorubas were the weakest of all...you were easily conquered by the British, read more on how the Igbo confederacy in Aro and the infamous Western Igbo ekumeku resistance used classic guerilla style of fighting and ambush tactics into making the superior British conventional force look underwhelming, so much so that the British praised the Igbos for their fighting abilities and brillant use of battle tactics...now those were real men of valor who didn't need to hide behind the phoney might of some rubbish empire to prove their worth when blood had to be spilled...not some dirty amala empire that was uselessed by women and lost a portion of its land to fulani teenagers.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 4:29am On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

You need to try harder.

Your cerebral palsy is getting more obvious. Alzheimer's disease running in your lineage has finally caught up wit you.

Tombless soul, I repeat you will rot in the sun and hottest part of Hades.

not a single mention of da words thats responsible for ur epilepsy: igbo,biafra...wow,u've suddenly derailed,its clear my bootssdoing ur whistling arsse some gud..maybe i have to dig it inne ur pulsating anus deeper so it altogether stops leaking finally..
Oh btw,congrats: ur ewu gambiasm has also deviated and derailed to timbouktu...more or less now like EWU TIMBOUKTU.. grin grin grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 4:39am On May 13, 2015
superFART1:

....If you turn it to dubai or make it a Mogadishu, it is none of my biz, just get lost into your demandfraud of a country

its non of ur biz n u've been here 24hrs, foaming,convulsing,'epilepsying',....and of cos, whistling from that notorious pulsating anus all day,huh?

Ewu timbouktu,when u gonna free ya mama garri??
grin

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
Qelvin:

Ode your same amala empire that was sacked by mere women from dahomey and your menfolk sold as slaves? Abi where was the so called mighthy empire when hordes of fulani slaves captured Ilorin killed Afonja, and raped all the women in Ilorin? When we talk about real empires, yaribas do not and will never count as one...no wonder of all the tribes in Nigeria that resisted the British, the yorubas were the weakest of all...you were easily conquered by the British, read more on how the Igbo confederacy in Aro and the infamous Western Igbo ekumeku resistance used classic guerilla style of fighting and ambush tactics into making the superior British conventional force look underwhelming, so much so that the British praised the Igbos for their fighting abilities and brillant use of battle tactics...now those were real men of valor who didn't need to hide behind the phoney might of some rubbish empire to prove their worth when blood had to be spilled...not some dirty amala empire that was uselessed by women and lost a portion of its land to fulani teenagers.

Sacked indeed.

Ask them what happened to.them. They were not only massacred, their king was beheaded. Only a military unit of Egbas annihilated them with easy. Red up.

Why were they signing treaty instead of going to war with us?

Liar. The testimonies of the British of the Ignis as recorded in the archives is "they are a bunch of cannibalistic people, dancing round a pot of boiling human being" if you need the reference let me know.

Which battle have ever been involved in, apart from village square bare chest wrestling match over Maori or Ada. Your best was Aba riot led by women, as usual the cowards of men they were calling husbands and sons were busy hiding on tree tops. That explains why just 3million women and children were offered to Amadioha for fun during the war? Where were the men once again? Instead of tree top this time around, they have all ran to Abidjan. Bunch of chest beating cannibalistic noise makers.

Waiting for the war you ever fought.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2015
Rexxie:

its non of ur biz n u've been here 24hrs, foaming,convulsing,'epilepsying',....and of cos, whistling from that notorious pulsating anus all day,huh?

Ewu timbouktu,when u gonna free ya mama garri??
grin

The dementia that runs in your lineage, has started manifesting in its full from in you.

Find your way to the VIP wing of Aro.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2015
ndubueze92:
I suppose u have not read about the Aro hegemony, the Ngwerre confedracy and Lejja which were ancient technological hub of the world...its about time u realized ur people are dwarfs among giants. A failed people who bought their way into the white mans romance and was mercilessly ass raped and now live in self pity no doubt the aggressive frustration Pele...wish i was in counseling I wud have offered u few workable advice.

Lol.

Aro hegemony and Osu caste
Suc.ks to be this people. Walllahi. Efiks, Ijaws, Ibibios -- etc all lesser ethnicity were busy buying and selling you off into slavery. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Where was the useless hegemony when all these were happening? As usual, they are militarily lazy and bereft of solutions and ideas to fashion out an effective way of stopping minorities from selling them off into slavery.

Bunch of people with no history. Tree top dwellers.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SOUNDKING: 8:29am On May 13, 2015
nakamora:

Bunch of dreamers that can not stay in their so called land.We would be happy to see you people leave us & remain in your land.
you will surely die out of your hates
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 9:58am On May 13, 2015
chidyhels:

Lol
Nl bully wont scare me
They call you ibo and I had to use it in context

Proudly Okijan
Strong advocate of one Nigeria
Say no to division

lets do 3 wks fasting and prayers for this guy so that he can come bag to his senses..

/ / 1 naija my a$$

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.