Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (103231 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

You need to cure your malignant encephalopathy first.

your terminal narcolepsy second.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 10:06am On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

The dementia that runs in your lineage, has started manifesting in its full from in you.

Find your way to the VIP wing of Aro.
Painmentgrin
buh,rock this...
convulsion>epilepsy>mouthfoaming>....all because of ppl whom God has blessed already....
Lobàtàn, walai,tiè ti bajè....
grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by JOBA3(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
Tales by moonlight . The end justify the means. Good luck Biafrans
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ndubueze92(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

Lol.

Aro hegemony and Osu caste
Suc.ks to be this people. Walllahi. Efiks, Ijaws, Ibibios -- etc all lesser ethnicity were busy buying and selling you off into slavery. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Where was the useless hegemony when all these were happening? As usual, they are militarily lazy and bereft of solutions and ideas to fashion out an effective way of stopping minorities from selling them off into slavery.

Bunch of people with no history. Tree top dwellers.
Blinded by grief and hate, i suppose all that happened in ur dreams. What do u make of Lejja being the earliest iron smelting site in the world with a date of 2000 BC,now u see my ancestors got busy with a mentally challenging job that far more startled the white man,what history could be more interesting than this? what did ur ancestors engaged in practically servants to a dethroned entity from the heavens no wonder it is written "woe unto the inhabitants of the earth cus a great evil is come upon u"the Yoruba's are a shame to us all.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ArodeTsolaye: 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.
See how the lingering fuel scarcity is most prevalent in north and SW states which is invariably having a down time to the economy of
SW with no electricity.
If Nigeria divides the little industries we have here in SW will have no option than to leave.

Write that on a paper and place it in an amala, so that people passingshot will get it.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ArodeTsolaye: 3:22pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:
Today you want biafra tomorrow you cry of been marginalized and your region need to produce the president.

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind because of my ibo girl friend.

But seriously, Igbos need to sitdown and decide on what they want.

Not scream biafra when it's convenient for you only to shout marginalization tomorrow.

Reasons i said, it's possible for a Cameroonian to be president of Nigeria than an igbo man. #fact

Meanwhile 1914 was a fraud and that bastarrd, foolish, useless and criminal son of Lugard will know no peace in hell fire.

Oga, Don't you think you are contradicting yourself. Re-read what you wrote and tell us whether you are an approbater or a reprobater.

Finally, Adult education school suppose dey around area.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by brownlord: 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Oga, Don't you think you are contradicting yourself. Re-read what you wrote and tell us whether you are an approbater or a reprobater.

Finally, Adult education school suppose dey around area.

Shut up, i want Nigeria divided.

At the same time, ibos should decide on what they want, you can't sing biafra today and cry of not giving the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

Now God n Die
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ArodeTsolaye: 5:25pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Shut up, i want Nigeria divided.

At the same time, ibos should decide on what they want, you can't sing biafra today and cry of not giving the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

Now God n Die

You are a cretinous monkey. We have 55milions Igbos, the most educated Christians group in Subsaharan Africa and you expect them to all chorus the same thing, at the same time?. Do all Americans say the same thing at the same time? There are republicans, Democrats and other left-wing and right-wing politic groups.

45% of Scots wanted out of Britain should that attract insults from you? Have we organised a UN- supervised referendum for the Igbos on Biafra like Britain did for the Scots?

Old boy, find adult education class make you register sharp sharp. You dey there dey call yourself lord, when your brain empty pass Savanah bank vault.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ArodeTsolaye: 6:39pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

Another set of lies from a descendant of Cain

Tell us where the "abandoned " properties of the miserable igbos that yorubas scrambled for are located. If you cannot show us any, then you are a cheat beating bastard.

Yorubas cannot fight and their ancestors built empires and acquired land from Jebba to Lagos, from Ore to Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana, they built a military garrison in Ibadan. It is the same land that your wandering kiths and kinsmen are trooping to like ants on a daily basis.

What were your forefathers doing when ours were busy doing all that? They were busy hopping from one tree to.another, dancing round a pot of boiling human being. The best fight they ever had is fighting over Ngozi or Ada in their hamlet square. The best land your ancestors could bequeath to you all is one gully eroded red mud. No wonder, all of you cannot wait to run out of the pathetic red mud.

The only war you ever fought in your history, led to 3million deaths. That is daftness, lack of military tact and stupid1ty of the highest order.

Suc.ks to be this miserable emotional bush babies, chest beating, red mud dwellers and cannibalistic descendants of Cain.

yoruba built 'empires' and are 'very sophisticated', but in 2015 AD they still believe that offering sacrifices in shrines will save them from a "mysterious" disease obviously caused by their lack of basic hygiene in Ondo. These guys damn funny. lmao!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2015
J
ArodeTsolaye:

yoruba built 'empires' and are 'very sophisticated', but in 2015 AD they still believe that offering sacrifices in shrines will save them from a "mysterious" disease obviously caused by their lack of basic hygiene in Ondo. These guys damn funny. lmao!

Where is Aba located?

Where is Onitsha located?

Lack of basic hygiene is evident in the cesspit of an eyesore you are calling towns.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by brownlord: 8:06pm On May 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You are a cretinous monkey. We have 55milions Igbos, the most educated Christians group in Subsaharan Africa and you expect them to all chorus the same thing, at the same time?. Do all Americans say the same thing at the same time? There are republicans, Democrats and other left-wing and right-wing politic groups.

45% of Scots wanted out of Britain should that attract insults from you? Have we organised a UN- supervised referendum for the Igbos on Biafra like Britain did for the Scots?

Old boy, find adult education class make you register sharp sharp. You dey there dey call yourself lord, when your brain empty pass Savanah bank vault.

Oh you fooooool, highlight anywhere in my post I insulted ur kinsmen or you remain a bast@rd
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ArodeTsolaye: 8:46pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:
J

Where is Aba located?

Lack of basic hygiene is evident in the cesspit of an eyesore you are calling towns.

Keep blaming your 'gods' for the epidemic you brought upon yourself due to lack of personal hygiene. Dirty things.

Na sophisticated craw-craw be the next epidemic wey una go suffer. Ndi ala.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Keep blaming your 'gods' for the epidemic you brought upon yourself due to lack of personal hygiene. Dirty things.

Na sophisticated craw-craw be the next epidemic wey una go suffer. Ndi ala.

My question remains where are the twin hell holes of Aba and Onitsha located?

Where is Ezzu River located, where human beings stripped nude and enter the dirty water with their mystic believe?
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:
J

Where is Aba located?

son of a thousand father u should be ashamed of urself , the yorubas are the most dirties people in Nigeria
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2015
bofoy:
son of a thousand father u should be ashamed of urself , the yorubas are the most dirties people in Nigeria

Product of gang molesta.tion of your who.re of a mother, where are Aba and Onitsha located? Even pigs will never stay there.

Yorubas are dirty and y1bos keep trooping to our blessed land. Something must be wrong with you and your people then.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

Product of gang molesta.tion of your who.re of a mother, where are Aba and Onitsha located? Even pigs will never stay there.

Yorubas are dirty and y1bos keep trooping to our blessed land. Something must be wrong with you and your people then.
it shall not be well wit u for promoting tribalism & division in these forum , even insulting Niger delta may it not be well wit u again for biting the fingers that feeds you. Beast
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
bofoy:
it shall not be well wit u for promoting tribalism & division in these forum , even insulting Niger delta may it not be well wit u again for biting the fingers that feeds you. Beast

It will not augur well for you and up to your 7th generations.

Ogun will use your blood to bath.

Sapona will drain all the water in your body.

Shango will strike you down with thunder.

Yemoja will ensure every water you drink become poisonous to your body.

Agemo will ensure penury and poverty remains the portion of your household.

Deal with those before I unleash others on you, were omo lasan ekeji aja.

You picked the wrongest person to start your cursing game with. You are a learner on NL and I will surely make you my target practise.

Na jejely wahala siddon u come wake am and I will give you the full dose of it.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
Northerners will still remain poor and poverty will still prevail in the north even if they rule for 1000 yrs until the day the stop biting the fingers that feeds them . Oil frm Niger delta is the strength of nigeria but see what is happening may it not be well wit who ever bits the finger that feeds them in Jesus name . Amen
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
Northerners will still remain poor and poverty will still prevail in the north even if they rule for 1000 yrs until the day the stop biting the fingers that feeds them . Oil frm Niger delta is the strength of nigeria but see what is happening may it not be well wit who ever bits the finger that feeds them in Jesus name. Amen
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

It will not augur well for you and up to your 7th generations.

Ogun will use your blood to bath.

Sapona will drain all the water in your body.

Shango will strike you down with thunder.

Yemoja will ensure every water you drink become poisonous to your body.

Agemo will ensure penury and poverty remains the portion of your household.

Deal with those before I unleash others on you, were omo lasan ekeji aja.

You picked the wrongest person to start your cursing game with. You are a learner on NL and I will surely make you my target practise.

Na jejely wahala siddon u come wake am and I will give you the full dose of it.
if all the false gods of Egypt were able to serve the Egyptians fro Gods plaque then ur false gods shall succede , but if not BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME . I did nt u are a wizard . U call urself a christain. U are a disgraced to Christianity
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
bofoy:
if all the false gods of Egypt were able to serve the Egyptians fro Gods plaque then ur false gods shall succede , but if not BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME . I did nt u are a wizard . U call urself a christain. U are a disgraced to Christianity

Lol.

You can be calling Jesus now, as if He sent you to be cursing people. Your dose was given back to you in good measures, press down and running over.

Never in your life start what you cannot finish.

If I call myself Xtian, how is that your business? It is between me and my God and not your agnostic mind.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=superstar1 post=337147

Na jejely wahala siddon u come wake am and I will give you the full dose of it.[/quote] u makes me ur target and deal wit me. Buhahahahahahahahahaririri u are funny well the battle line is drown lets go
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2015
superstar1:

Lol.

You can be calling Jesus now, as if He sent you to be cursing people. Your dose was given back to you in good measures, press down and running over.

If I call myself Xtian, how is that your business? It is between me and my God and not your agnostic mind.

stop promoting tribalism, division and hate son of a ritualist and witch doctor be mindful of urself . The day ur Deity shall pursue u may u not escape in Jesus name.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

Lol.

superwizard so u are a christain u make me laugh, stop pretending better go and worship ur deity before they go attack you
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2015
bofoy:
superwizard so u are a christain u make me laugh, stop pretending better go and worship ur deity before they go attack you

Your Jesus sent you to be cursing people abi? You reap what you sow, in good measures, press down, shaking together and running over.

You sow curses and you reaped same bountifully.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

Your Jesus sent you to be cursing people abi? You reap what you sow, in good measures, press down, shaking together and running over.

superstar , super star hwfar na wa for you, u no want be my friends we don Quarrel alot it ok but tell me the truth are u a christain ?
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

superstar , super star hwfar na wa for you, u no want be my friends we don Quarrel alot it ok but tell me the truth are u a christain ?
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2015
bofoy:

Whether I am one or not, it's immaterial.

We can be friends, I do not have any problem with that. I respect people when they respect themselves and give same and also insult in equal measures when insulted.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

Whether I am one or not, it's immaterial.

We can be friends, I do not have any problem with that. I respect people when they respect themselves and give same and also insult in equal measures when insulted.
ok, am a Niger deltan frm akwa ibom. Our problem started when u starts insulting that region, so PLEASE be specific anytime u make a comment, we are not tribalistic people we only fight for our right. accepted guess u are my
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2015
bofoy:
ok, am a Niger deltan frm akwa ibom. Our problem started when u starts insulting that region, so PLEASE be specific anytime u make a comment, we are not tribalistic people we only fight for our right. accepted guess u are my

I do not attack people or any region, provided same is not done to my person and my region.

I do not open thread to bash any body, ethnicity or region, but will take on any person or group of persons that dares insult me, my ancestral lineage, yoruba nation and SW as a whole , without any restriction or fear of ban.

We are on the same page, let us allow sleeping dogs to lie and do not curse people unjustly again.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by bofoy(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=superstar1 post=33724532
I do not attack people or any region, provided same is not done to my person and my region.
I do not open thread to bash any body, ethnicity or region, but will take on any person or group of persons that dares insult me, my ancestral lineage, yoruba nation and SW as a whole , without any restriction or fear of ban.
We are on the same page, let us allow sleeping dogs to lie and do not curse people unjustly again.[/quote] so tell me are we now FRIENDS or not ? U see this is all christainity is all about . That we love our neighbours respective of their tribes, yorubas igbos and Niger deltans ar all xtain unlike the hausas so why the hate . For Godsake

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.