Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot (60499 Views)

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by WriterNig: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRS_qbcv88

Russian engineering troops seized control of a Ukrainian army arsenal with thousands of tonnes of ammunition in the Kharkov Region, Russia’s Defense Ministry reported on Friday.

"During their special military operation, the Russian engineering troops seized control of a Ukrainian army arsenal on an area of several hundred hectares with depots containing thousands of tonnes of ammunition in the Kharkov Region," the ministry said in a statement.

The depots are storing, in particular, munitions for multiple launch rocket systems with cluster warheads, the Russian Defense Ministry specified.

"These are the munitions that the Ukrainian forces used to bombard residential quarters of populated areas, constantly endangering civilians," the ministry stressed, adding that the depots also contained ammunition for small arms, tube artillery, the armament of air defense systems and various grenades.

"In addition to Soviet-made ammunition, the depots stored Western-made mines and shells," the ministry stressed.

TASS || Yahoo News

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by WriterNig: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2022

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by BloomingDale(f): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Damn. The west na bastard.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Where's the fighting spirit ?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dalil8: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Z Z Z

Russia's special demilitarization of NATO

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dawn91(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

TASS || Yahoo News

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
I don't know how many times you were denied visa that made you this bitter or if it's because you sympathize with ISIS but guy stop the propaganda.

48 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Putin: E dey play e dey show lol

No time for propaganda

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by WriterNig: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

I don't know how many times you were denied visa that made you this bitter or if it's because you sympathize with ISIS but guy stop the propaganda.

Open your eyes to the truth you black slave.

Both Ukraine and Russia are Christian countries. I don't need to be a Muslim to support a Christian country like Russia.

268 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Armaggedon: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Damn! A huge blow to the west!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by BestLife22(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dawn91(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Open your eyes to the truth you black slave.

Both Ukraine and Russia are Christian countries. I don't need to be a Muslim to support a Christian country (Russia)

I have heard you... You will be granted visa and your ban reversed don't worry

Sorry ehn grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by WriterNig: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

I have heard you... You will be granted visa and your ban reversed don't worry

Sorry ehn grin

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.

270 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dawn91(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.
[/s].
No need for all these lies ..

Be silent let's pray for you. Remember this is Ramadan so don't tell lies

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by omenka(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2022
All of these munitions just to KILL HUMANS.

Humanity is sick and in dire need for redemption honestly.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Sergio103(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Omo×100 shocked

Putin is just a hard but to crack

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Mayng01(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2022
This is a very bad news for Ukraine and the west

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by dynicks(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2022
If I should air what av got on my mind!!

Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind!!....cus if I should, .....if I should!!

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Lordbinsmar: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Passionate888: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin grin war without end? cheesy cheesy

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
God bless my mentor Putin the Great wink

50 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Vladimir Putin we know, Vladimir Putin we support!!!

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by othermen: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Weaponizing Russia.

Russia would sadly conquer Ukraine, and when they do; all of the resources and weapons in Ukraine custody, will be Russia’s.

They would have additional resources that when they sneeze, the rest of Europe will feel the heat.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Mokason288(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
GOOD NEWS

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PUTIN

#GODOFWAR

All fuckkk up must be treated

55 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Mooh247: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022

Putin ...

266 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by gambojimeta: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
So you invade their country and celebrate catching their arms depot.

Where you not expecting them to fight back?

omenka:

Yes. Humanity is sick. That is the reason why a monster like Putin would invade a country that was in peace and started bombing civilians to smitherins.

engrchykae:
humanity isn't sick, Europeans are
Perhaps you have never been to my country Nigeria. Nigerians are not sick but the devil himself resides in the country; hence, the corruption, crimes and wickedness.

Dawn91:
[s][/s]

WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.
IF TRUE, why not RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA or CHINA ?

I smell lies because your topics (history) are Anti-West but now claim to live In UK and Australia, and also bragging about your family living in USA and Canada grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by engrchykae(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

humanity isn't sick, Europeans are

29 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by simpleseyi: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Putin my Nigga

267 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
I tut Ukraine was winning the war.. so what happened?

47 Likes 1 Share

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List)