Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? (3448 Views)

Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? / WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Summer1(f): 12:44pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro i dnt use cheap 100 tooth brush, i use colgate tooth brush and its imported straight 4rm u.s.a and it cost 15,000 naira. 'and i change my tooth brush every month.
If u like,buy ur toothbrush for 50,000 its not neater than mine..and I use a tooth brush of 100(Jordan)
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
celine234:
heck..... I can't o. love doesn't have anything to do with it. I can't even share my sponge with anybody, those things are suppose to be for PERSONAL use only. forget love joor, dont you know that you can contact contagious disease through a sore in the mouth?

how are you gonna know he or she has sore inside their mouth? na like this love say dey kill person so o....please be wise, there are things so personal it should not be shared with anyone but you. the highest you can do is keep spare toothbrushes in your house. you can keep extra towel, sponge , toothbrush, comb, e.t.c so that whenever they come visit they won't use your personal stuff.

I hate it when anyone uses my toothbrush, my towel, my sponge. those three things are mine and mine alone. if they are used, I replaced it with immediate effect.

love got boundaries. my cup of opinion.
lol . . . . ok
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
Summer1:

If u like,buy ur toothbrush for 50,000 its not neater than mine..and I use a tooth brush of 100(Jordan)
mcheew, if i kiss u, i promise u will dump ur boyfriend 4 me
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Summer1(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mcheew, if i kiss u, i promise u will dump ur boyfriend 4 me

You wish,sorry but I'm taken
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by jayhk(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro i dnt use cheap 100 tooth brush, i use colgate tooth brush and its imported straight 4rm u.s.a and it cost 15,000 naira. 'and i change my tooth brush every month.
ur dp saes it all
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by LadyCaty(f): 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
Wats dere...
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Rilwayne001: 3:03pm On May 12, 2015
What kind of question is this

How much are they selling toothbrush? undecided

You can as well ask if we can share boxers with our lover undecided

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by julietchic(f): 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Gbam!!

Lwkm
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by julietchic(f): 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
yes I can.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 12, 2015
Summer1:

You wish,sorry but I'm taken
and so!!!! are u d 1st to cheat on ur partner?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
LadyCaty:
Wats dere...
hello babe i love ur small and perfect boobs, its gud 4 sucking and folding.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by LadyCaty(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hello babe i love ur small and perfect boobs, its gud 4 sucking and folding.

Gud 4 u den..
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by julietchic(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2015
celine234:
heck..... I can't o. love doesn't have anything to do with it. I can't even share my sponge with anybody, those things are suppose to be for PERSONAL use only. forget love joor, dont you know that you can contact contagious disease through a sore in the mouth?

how are you gonna know he or she has sore inside their mouth? na like this love say dey kill person so o....please be wise, there are things so personal it should not be shared with anyone but you. the highest you can do is keep spare toothbrushes in your house. you can keep extra towel, sponge , toothbrush, comb, e.t.c so that whenever they come visit they won't use your personal stuff.

I hate it when anyone uses my toothbrush, my towel, my sponge. those three things are mine and mine alone. if they are used, I replaced it with immediate effect.

love got boundaries. my cup of opinion.

Akuko uwa
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 12, 2015
LadyCaty:

Gud 4 u den..
would u mind if i can have a taste of it?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by LadyCaty(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
would u mind if i can have a taste of it?

Ok
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2015
LadyCaty:

Ok
ok then! are u on whatsaap?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by LadyCaty(f): 3:33pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok then! are u on whatsaap?
Nope
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 12, 2015
LadyCaty:

Nope
ok i will PM u
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 12, 2015
LadyCaty:

Nope
lying is in ur blood
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Hila12(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
It is not wrong on the premise of love, but very much unhealthy and unhygienic, period!

Some call it love which is fair enough (me thinks), but personally I would throw up thinking about it (just my nature).

By the way, the young kids (if you are married) would notice and might attempt such on their friends' toothbrushes (especially those in boarding schools).

Lastly, you won't be spared from any oral infection s/he may have (just be warned). Love would cost a thing then.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Summer1(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and so!!!! are u d 1st to cheat on ur partner?
cheating is a thing of choice
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Hila12(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2015
Summer1:

Wow, you look naturally pretty, Miss!
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
Summer1:
cheating is a thing of choice
dats y u must make a choice with me
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
Hila12:

Wow, you look naturally pretty, Miss!
guy u wan pour salt 4 my garri?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Hila12(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
guy u wan pour salt 4 my garri?

Haha, overtaking is allowed.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
julietchic:

Akuko uwa

meaning?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by LadyCaty(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
lying is in ur blood
Lolsss...stalker here u are agn.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 12, 2015
LadyCaty:

Lolsss...stalker here u are agn.
rubbish,who is stalking u,u clearly lied there,and u know u lied..
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by LadyCaty(f): 7:41am On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
rubbish,who is stalking u,u clearly lied there,and u know u lied..
Lolss
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by lolu007(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
chai some pple can lie sha its unfair o
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 14, 2015
LadyCaty:
Lolss
since yesterday ,is now u r replying ,u need to be caned
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by opsy67(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2015
funny o oya mi lenu. O......I tired o......base on one or two polopolo u understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is He After My Body Or What / Yari To Weds Zahra, Finally (pix) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.