Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! (1521 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Muyogoa: 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm, wonders shall never end. Trouble began when a man with his partner watch an horror movie, a vampire movie to be precised. And ever since then the woman has been ordering for a vampire-like sex, she said to the man that before she could enjoy sex, he(the man) must bite her and pretend to suck her blood like a vampire. The man thought it was a joke. Later on she start telling him to start dressing like a vampire killer and to wear white mask. The man is now worried and tired of all this, he wants his lady back to her normal self. Hope it is not too late? A lesson for all other men who always watch vampire and zombie movie with their wives. If you are the man what would you do. Lol
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Fynestboi: 3:35pm On May 11, 2015
I s mell lie undecided
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by falconey(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:
I s mell lie undecided
edu boring?
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Fynestboi: 3:39pm On May 11, 2015
falconey:

edu boring?

You mean?
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Muyogoa: 3:39pm On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:
I s mell lie undecided
not lie o. Real story.
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2015
Op you haven't met me.
Horror movies are my favorite. grin
I am still looking for a horror movie that will scare me.

Lest I forget, your assertion is a case of generalization at it's peak. The fact that a couple experienced such doesn't mean that every other couple will experience such.
In my opinion the girl in question is either possessed, has mental issues or is suffering from a personality disorder.
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Fynestboi: 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
not lie o. Real story.

Ok details town area state. Name tongue
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Fynestboi: 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:
Op you haven't met me.

I am still looking for a movie that will scare me.

Lest I forget all what you typed is generalization at it's peak. The fact that a couple experienced such doesn't mean that every other couple will experience such.
In my opinion, the girl in question is either possessed, has mental issues or is suffering from a personality disorder.

Lmao @possesed
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by agarawu23(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by MrCork: 3:41pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
Hmmm, wonders shall never end. Trouble began when a man with his partner watch an horror movie, a vampire movie to be precised. And ever since then the woman has been ordering for a vampire-like sex, she said to the man that before she could enjoy sex, he(the man) must bite her and pretend to suck her blood like a vampire. The man thought it was a joke. Later on she start telling him to start dressing like a vampire killer. The man is now worried and tired of all this, he wants his lady back to her normal self. Hope it is not too late? A lesson for all other men who always watch vampire and zombie movie with their wives. If you are the man what would you do. Lol

^^^^^probaly raise in the village....haven't u herd of being adventurous??.. So u sayin u wouldn't enjoy yor woman to cane u with horse whip durin sexxxx?..village man!! (No offense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:
Op you haven't met me.
I am still looking for a movie that will scare me.

Lest I forget, your assertion is a case of generalization at it's peak. The fact that a couple experienced such doesn't mean that every other couple will experience such.
In my opinion the girl in question is either possessed, has mental issues or is suffering from a personality disorder.
must i meet u in every thread?
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^probaly raise in the village....haven't u herd of being adventurous??.. So u sayin u wouldn't enjoy yor woman to cane u with horse whip durin sexxxx?..village man!! (No offense) angry
DRY!!
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Muyogoa: 3:45pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

your wives canes u?
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:

Lmao @possesed

grin tongue
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by xynerise: 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
We prefer Horror movies to por'n
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by MrCork: 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
your wives canes u?

..is it illegal? undecided
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by johnlegend01: 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
I hear
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by missbehave247(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2015
Well said. "Bia Amaka no more horror film in this house.
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Muyogoa: 3:56pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

..is it illegal? undecided
she must be a sadist then. I like female sexual sadists
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by martius101(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:
I s mell lie undecided

correct
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Muyogoa: 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
martius101:

correct
don't be a doubting thomas. This post may be for you. No one knows tomorrow
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by MrCork: 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
she must be a sadist then. I like female sexual sadists

....am not married but I only deal wit adventurous women ready to explore... Use different tools and gadgets ..Whipping is essential though! wink
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

Loool fifty shades of grey grin

EricRichie
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by martius101(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
don't be a doubting thomas. This post may be for you. No one knows tomorrow

MUGU
Re: Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! by Muyogoa: 8:37pm On May 11, 2015
martius101:

MUGU
okay

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Young Girls Love To Date Older Men? / Hilarious Picture Of That Moment When A Bride Finds Out The Truth / Please Help A Brother Know If He Is Normal Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.