Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get (2084 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Thissonofman(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
Ladies love to play hard to get not knowing that they are doing themselves more harm than good. They think doing so makes them not to look cheap and make the niggas chase after them, but they later realize that they have missed the opportunity of getting married to a Doctor, Business mogul, a hotshot and thereby they end up either with a mechanic, security man or an okada man or they made decide to remain single because of their ego. A word is enough for the wise
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by echobee(f): 4:47pm On May 11, 2015
sad lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by demmy0325(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2015
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Rapsodee(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
Ladies....shey u grab?
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by johnlegend01: 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
Its not always 'hard to get' actually.
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by agarawu23(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2015
Thissonofman:
Ladies love to play hard to get not knowing that they are doing themselves more harm than good. They think doing so makes them not to look cheap and make the niggas chase after them, but they later realize that they have missed the opportunity of getting married to a Doctor, Business mogul, a hotshot and thereby they end up either with a mechanic, security man or an okada man or they made decide to remain single because of their ego. A word is enough for the wise
i couldnt get your point exactly undecided explain further
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
OP, don't be a chauvenist, some ladies are doctors, Engineers and Lawyers. BTW, how many Doctors, Lawyers have time to pursue lil girls in the streets.

Acquire education and become somebody-stop dreaming
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by ViralBOY: 5:17pm On May 11, 2015
A lady who plays hard to get will surely find it hard to get. Life is just like that. kiss
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Welrez(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2015
A lady does not play hard to get. It is men that stay too long on their mata! If she jilts you, just move on.
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by brize(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2015
When i heard that nowadays men now gossips more than women, i thought it was a lie but the kind thread wey i dey see for nairaland proved me wrong and the quoter was vindicated
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by GoodFaith: 7:56pm On May 11, 2015
Thissonofman:

mechanic, security man or an okada man can be good husband too
mechanic, security man or an okada man need wives in their life
A woman might find more happiness from mechanic, security man or an okada man
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by hatux: 8:16pm On May 11, 2015
Do not take life too serious, youi won't get out of it alive!
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by ericiland: 8:35pm On May 11, 2015
so wats wrong gettin married to security man, mechanic n co........r dy nt husband material also....
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
If she doesn't play hard to get now you'll call her cheap. Hilarious really.
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2015
When they play 'hard to get', mover over to there friend. Make sure u get her friend
Na jealousy and regret go kill her cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2015
Krystalxxx:
If she doesn't play hard to get now you'll call her cheap. Hilarious really.
she has said it all
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 5:25am On May 12, 2015
So MECHANIC, BRICKLAYERS and SECURITY guys no go marry again.

Guy u need reset your grey mater to DEFAULT SETTINGS..

BY the way EVERY LADY must not get married. Some are married to JESUS directly.

Ask the nuns....

So some MEN can be this confused...!
So na woman go marry you as you dey so...!
Re: This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:11am On May 12, 2015
Akuko Ifo undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Comment And I Will Tell You The Condition Of Your Underwear! / The Weird Things Ladies Do To Look HOT / How Do I Convince My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.