Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. (2066 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Pheew! Why I'm I writing this..

Would want to know reader's personal views on this.

Let me tell you a short crazy story about a guy.

There are 2 things you need to know about this guy, One, he's tall, well fed looking and handsome and Two, he has a hmm..lemme say 'kinda moderate dick'. There is this particular day we're at a gym doing some workouts with my social circle... And i met this guy, But i noticed that something like a round ball was bulging from inside the boxer short. I'm like..

"Damn, what da fvck is this guy packing, like seriously?!!" shocked

I looked away, but I still couldn't imagine what kind of monster he's packing. So I made up my mind to find out.

Then I walked up to him, exchange jokes, views on the gym structure and stuffs. But deep down, I still knew my GOAL - to find out what monster he has down there, and I'm sure getting it. So i threw him off balance by framing a question to him, and the conversation went thus...

"Boss, nawa oh, this 'thing' wey u just gidi carry down there, hah! hah! if the thing erect fully, he no dey hurt u so? How many inches dat wan cum be, like 16inches bah?"

"Baba, no be so oo, na only X inches i get o"

"Chill, no whine me, this stuff pass X inches jhoor, okay shey make dem bring tape cum, make we measure?"

"Haha, baba, serious i no lie you.. I just dey gym the thing ni o" cheesy

"Gym the thing? shocked I no get, Make we go changing room, make u show me how"

After persuading, we reach changing room o.. What I saw, was... Crazy... Wristbangle & Tosyne2much, promise me you won't laugh.

This guy actually knot the smaller size of a gym hand dumbell, and tied it to the tip of his penis (dangling downward like a simple pendulum)
What da heck, I'm like..

"Omo see parole, why nah? Kini scope?"

Then he explained that his girlfriend broke up with him because he couldn't satisfy her sexually. Now he's 'blaming' that on his penis size. Gyming the 'lovely kingtom thing' to gain size.

***** NOW, size! Size! SIZE!

Does size matter? It's the age old question.

Married or not.

Men are obsessed with the size of their 'tool'.
This is a question that you already have your mind made up on.
If you think size matters, or doesn't matter, you're right.

If you think size matters, then your sexual power is defined by your size. But if you want to be sexually powerful, read on...

Hey, big size is good o, you know, the length goes in down there and hits the nerve ending of the hot inner deep spot. (OMG, that feeling, damn!)

(*clears throat*)
Let's talk about reality...

Here is one truism about female sexuality...

Female Vaginal Orgasms Are NOT Determined By Size.
If a woman IS vaginally orgasmic, a finger would do it. If a woman is NOT vaginally orgasmic, NOTHING would do it, no matter how big. If you like carry iron-rod. It won't

(By the way, the best method to give a woman her very first vaginal orgasm is by using your middle finger.)
That's the reason why some girls rationalize on a guy's middle finger.
Gawd.. That middle finger is 'something'. tongue

Vizkiz & cutehector, are u listening?

The truth is that...

Size does NOT determine if a woman will, or will not, have a vaginal orgasm in intercourse.

And there are many females who ask what they can do because their well endowed husband never gives her orgasms.

There has never been a case where a woman has vaginal orgasms only with 'large' men but never has vaginal orgasms with 'modestly sized' men. Never.

Big size =/= Female Orgasm

And it all makes sense when you understand that sexuality for women is entirely mental (brain firework) not big, huge sizes and when you understand that, with just your middle finger you can give a woman her very first vaginal orgasm.

NOTE :- If a woman ever tells you that she will only have sex with well endowed men, then you can be sure that she's never had a vaginal orgasm. She's just parabolating cos she doesn't know what she want.

She wants orgasm NOT size.

The earlier you understand this, the better..

I'm not judging
I'm not saying having small size is good and I'm not saying it's bad.
Get the size you want, you can do it. I know you can.. At the end, Just do whatever the fvck you want to do.

But size doesn't guarantee female orgasm.
At least you won't go around Gym'ing your 'tool' to get some crazy admired size.

Size is just a bonus not the MAIN..

Save yourself from the bondage and depression.

Thank you.
Djboosting
Lalasticlala..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by yorex2011: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Please I'm looking for my small pin charger cry
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by bettercreature(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
wHY all this apostle because of dicck size beside,either you like it or not SIZE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
bettercreature:
wHY all this apostle because of dicck size beside,either you like it or not SIZE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

Lol, bros did u read d post at all?
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by bettercreature(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Djboosting:

Lol, bros did u read d post at all?
I read 3 lines really,you should've summarized it
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time worries and concerns......

sad
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Its ironic dat girls dnt even like huge dicks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Its ironic dat girls dnt even like huge dicks...

Fact... But some average sized guys still won't let people hear word..

Or laveda u want 'huge' something? tongue grin
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Laveda(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Djboosting:

all my stay on Nl, I've never come across this your moniker. . And now you mentioning me to something that has to do with "huge" whatever is what I don't get. .
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
gringrin
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
just looked et My Middle finger and smiled broadly. kiss
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Djboosting:

naaah.. She will pass
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Meh, I dunno. I don't really feel the urge to find out the size and length of my fellow man's manhood. All I know is that all the Girls I have ever gone down with usually get orgasms....
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
all my stay on Nl, I've never come across this your moniker. . And now you mentioning me to something that has to do with "huge" whatever is what I don't get. .
probably an alt.
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:

Yea, u're right.. Just dat guy next door..

Hmm and she said it .. "do with 'huge' whatever"... wink grin
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
probably an alt.

Lol.. So what do think?
Small, average or huge? cool
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Djboosting:

Lol.. So what do think? Small, average or huge? cool
no choice.
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
SirWere:
Meh, I dunno. I don't really feel the urge to find out the size and length of my fellow man's manhood. All I know is that all the Girls I have ever gone down with usually get orgasms....

And badoo just talk..
I have a feeling "all the girls" = two or three?
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
naaah.. She will pass

Pass?
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
just looked et My Middle finger and smiled broadly. kiss

Lol I could relate wid that smile.. wink
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
no choice.

Full expression is a Joyful thing, sheybe u knw.
Trusss me, ur little secret is safe wid me.. Just say it.. wink wink
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Laveda(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Djboosting:

Yea, u're right.. Just dat guy next door..

Hmm and she said it .. "do with 'huge' whatever"... wink grin
if only you knew....I'll pass smileyi
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by 48noble(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
naaah.. She will pass

How fa nah...why d easy pass
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2015
48noble:

How fa nah...why d easy pass
notin yall will say gona change my mind abt her
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
notin yall will say gona change my mind abt her

Does this require a background check?
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Djboosting:

Does this require a background check?
am pretty ok with the dirt....
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by wemmi(f): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
@Op ,you really did ur research. cool
Re: Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. by Djboosting: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
wemmi:
@Op ,you really did ur research. cool

Got an experience? wink

(1) (Reply)

Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look / Pastor Added His Pretty Church Girl On Facebook Yesterday. See What Happened.lol / Is This Sexy Or Devilish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.