Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? (2204 Views)

This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by saxwizard(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2015
LaurelP:
My classmate in secondary school (a lady) traced me on Facebook and sent me a message. She arranged for us to meet, paid for a very nice VIP lounge and refreshment and even took me to her shop.
Can you beat that?
Even me I confess that I can't match what she did? I was intimidated.

Guys have a lady ever been this brave or surprised you like this before?

op u can lie ooo.
naija ladies? na lie
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by whisp3r(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2015
missclasssy:

How does this equate to being brave?

I tire o, that's not being brave its more of being a free giver.
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by grad2012(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lothario:
No lady is capable of doing any thing brave for me
angry how cud u say dat,dats mean embarassed
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by Lothario(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
angry how cud u say dat,dats mean embarassed
at least I hv some explanations
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by grad2012(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lothario:
at least I hv some explanations
oya begin to explain angry
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by Lothario(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
oya begin to explain angry
its quite complicated and personal
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by grad2012(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lothario:
its quite complicated and personal
I can only imaging, anyway just so u no not all ladies are d same.There are very wonderful ladies out der that are capable of doing very brave things. So just because one dint do it ,doesn't mean others won't.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by Lothario(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
grad2012:
I can only imaging, anyway just so u no not all ladies are d same.There are very wonderful ladies out der that are capable of doing very brave things. So just because one dint do it ,doesn't mean others won't.
let the quest to see if ur right begin
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
demmy0325:
She sent me 200 recharge card...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Is The Bravest Thing A Lady Has Done To You? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
LaurelP:
My classmate in secondary school (a lady) traced me on Facebook and sent me a message. She arranged for us to meet, paid for a very nice VIP lounge and refreshment and even took me to her shop.
Can you beat that?
Even me I confess that I can't match what she did? I was intimidated.

Guys have a lady ever been this brave or surprised you like this before?

True Story:
Travelled to Ezza (somewhere around Enugu/Ebonyi boarder) to see my girlfriend and was stranded at Enugu in a motor park. First I didnt know d distance was that far
and didn't know u cant get buses plying that route I was going to as from 5pm due to d very bad terrain. This lovely Youth Copper girl saw me, liked me and immediately
had d nerve to walk up to me to tell me she liked me despite knowing what was on ground. She convinced me, paid our transport and we went to her place. She prepared a very hot bath for me, a delicious dinner and ended up f***king d hell out of me throughout d night. I ended up spending d rest of d weekend with her grin grin grin grin

Note: Network around that whole area as at that time was very poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Cheat On An African Girl And Their Squad Come To Collect Your Soul / LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday / See How A Girl Dealt With Her Boyfriend. He's Been Crying For Days Without Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.