Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday (2201 Views)

Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by yusaze: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Yeah, guys love to receive gifts on their birthdays just as much as you ladies do. Wondering what to give them on their birthdays, well let’s start with what not to give him. These are some of the gifts you should never give a guy on his birthday:

1. Underwear:
I’m going to start with this because it seems many guys still complain they get boxers and singlet as birthday gifts or whatever gift. If you belong to the caliber of girls that buy these for your boyfriend or friend, please stop. There are better gifts you can give him that he will appreciate even more. I’m sure the guys are tired of the singlet and boxers they keep receiving.

2. Cheap/Fake Jewelries:
Just as we hate cheap jewelries, men hate it too. Don’t buy him jewelries if he is not going to have the opportunity of rocking it for long. Buy him something of quality. Almost every man wears wristwatches, you can get him a good brand; Swatch, Rolex, Hublot and many others that are awesome. You can also get him a very simple looking bracelet or necklace if you can afford it.

3. Wallets:
I’m not saying you can’t give a guy a wallet as a gift, especially if the one he has is worn and old but don’t give him the wallet alone. You can add leather slippers, shoes, a tee or any other thing he will love. You can actually give him the wallet with the jewelry and a really (not cheap) belt.

4. Fake/Cheap Perfume:
You don’t want him smelling like a badly embalmed corpse, so it is best you buy him something really nice. It doesn’t have to be so expensive; there are awesome brands of perfume that you can get for less than 10,000 naira. He should be excited about the gift and not disgusted by it.

5. Alcohol:
I know most men like to drink and party but it doesn’t mean a gift of alcohol will be well appreciated; especially if it is a not so good brand of wine. If you’re going to give him alcohol on his birthday, make sure it is something really amazing and don’t buy him vodka if he is a huge fan of whiskey. Make sure it is the kind of alcohol he will really appreciate; let’s say something like a bottle of Ciroc Vodka or a bottle of Hennessy VSOP Privilege.

6. Tickets To Boring Events:
It is very easy to know what guys like, at the same time, your predictions may be wrong. I’ve seen guys who actually detest watching soccer. So, if you are going to buy him tickets to anything, it has to be some place he will be excited to go to. You can’t buy him a ticket to see a romance movie when Termination is showing at the same time. Before you buy a ticket, always be sure it something they will love to go for.

7. Kitchen Appliances/Utensils:
Except he is a chef or he loves cooking or he just moved into a new apartment and you’re trying to save the day, do not buy a guy kitchen appliances or utensils. The best you can give him is a maid that will help him prepare his meals. Some guys don’t even know their way around a kitchen much less know how to cook. If you buy guys like that kitchen stuff, you’re going to meet it in its carton or on the shelf gathering cobwebs and dust.
There are thousands of things you will give a guy that he will love. You don’t have to be cliché and dash him boxers and singlet because everybody is buying it. There are game consoles, iPods (or any music players), gadgets like plasma TV, phones, headsets or take him out to eat in one of his best spots (it doesn’t even have to be Eko hotel and suites; correct mama put where they sell amala and gbegiri can always do the trick). Don’t think about the cost. Remember, what is worth doing is worzth doing well.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/07/ladies-gifts-you-should-never-buy-for.html
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by falconey(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015

Alchohol Naaa...... Alcohol will do for me.

A GOOD BRAND
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Vodkka(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
I dae here
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Campusser(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Give me puccy like you've never done before I'll be forever grateful
I can afford those cheap things
thanks
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by olaglamour(f): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2015
People forming gifts experts since 1700 B.C
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Rexhenrex(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2015
op pls wake up from ur dreams...naija gurl buy u game console or flat screen tv U ma fear God na if she does dat u no go run?
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2015
did i hear u say alchohol

op take time ooo

speak for ur self alone
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Flashh: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2015
1. Underwear:
I’m going to start with this because it seems many guys still complain they get boxers and singlet as birthday gifts or whatever gift. If you belong to the caliber of girls that buy these for your boyfriend or friend, please stop. There are better gifts you can give him that he will appreciate even more. I’m sure the guys are tired of the singlet and boxers they keep receiving.

2. Cheap/Fake Jewelries:
Just as we hate cheap jewelries, men hate it too. Don’t buy him jewelries if he is not going to have the opportunity of rocking it for long. Buy him something of quality. Almost every man wears wristwatches, you can get him a good brand; Swatch, Rolex, Hublot and many others that are awesome. You can also get him a very simple looking bracelet or necklace if you can afford it.

4. Fake/Cheap Perfume:
You don’t want him smelling like a badly embalmed corpse, so it is best you buy him something really nice. It doesn’t have to be so expensive; there are awesome brands of perfume that you can get for less than 10,000 naira. He should be excited about the gift and not disgusted by it.

Our naija girls are fond of these.

And they will always expect you to buy them top qualities.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by kent79: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Ok
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Justiyke4u: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Appreciate every gift. The worth does not matter but the heart...
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2015
fake cake on his birthday
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2015
Okay.......
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2015
See this o.p.

U forgot to add cut ur coat according to ur clothe.

Bull. Sh1t
Re: LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2015
@ OP! U forgot to mention Weed!

(1) (Reply)

(Ladies)Live Well, Stop Chasing Material Things! / Two Things You Get After Powerful Intercourse For Singles / 9 Womans’ Erotic Spots You Must Touch If You Truly Want To Satisfy Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.