Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning (15029 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by mirexxx(f): 9:23am On May 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
I changed my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dotwillis1(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
mirexxx:
I changed my mind lipsrsealed
aiit cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Boss!!!cheesycheesy
Good Morning cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by dharay99: 9:38am On May 12, 2015
childofmark & dygeasy....
I can see yhu ppl are avin a gud time.
Plz fire on wid hot questions n replies.

I'm enjoyn yew tu. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by agarawu23(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
I have no reason to threaten you with bans or whatnot. The rules of this contest should be respected and that's all.

By all means fire away.

You mean the rules I posted yesterday? Are we to stop any contestant from bragging about her possibility of winning? That's not an offense. Who's this preferred candidate you're talking about?

As long as the judges are members of this forum, there's definitely a possibility of being friends with the contestants but trust me when I tell you the decision of anyone to contest wasn't influenced by any judge or the supposed friendship between them. Aren't familiar people supposed to judge? What's your point really? We shouldn't participate online? You people will accuse us of staying away from our tasks. I'm confused by your confusion honestly.

This totally confirms your ignorance. I thought you were a part of this last year. I can choose to ignore you henceforth cos you don't know jack about this contest.

Bla Bla. They vote in real beauty pageants too.

No we can't. We have to be in constant contact with them for the purpose of the contest and receipt of necessary stuff. Would you rather do all the work and send them to us?

.Feel free to let whatever out.

Cc:

Ronald4lif
Agarawu23
dygeasy believe me, I love the way you answered thesonofmark one after the other cool

Everybody can't reason the same way.

thesonofmark has his point too but I have nothing much to say cos I didn't participated in the last year competition (ghost mood things).

but I will beg you and your co host to give us free and fair election(no ojoro tins) that's what I am after.

make we know quarrel cos of this thing o because I blv is all fun and nothing should be taken personal cool

thesonofmark abeg take am easy bro, we all want the best from them.

btw dygeasy, hope propaganda campaign against other contestants is allowed? grin I have a screenshot pic for my campaign against other contestant. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
I have no reason to threaten you with bans or whatnot. The rules of this contest should be respected and that's all.

By all means fire away.

You mean the rules I posted yesterday? Are we to stop any contestant from bragging about her possibility of winning? That's not an offense. Who's this preferred candidate you're talking about?

As long as the judges are members of this forum, there's definitely a possibility of being friends with the contestants but trust me when I tell you the decision of anyone to contest wasn't influenced by any judge or the supposed friendship between them. Aren't familiar people supposed to judge? What's your point really? We shouldn't participate online? You people will accuse us of staying away from our tasks. I'm confused by your confusion honestly.

This totally confirms your ignorance. I thought you were a part of this last year. I can choose to ignore you henceforth cos you don't know jack about this contest.

Bla Bla. They vote in real beauty pageants too.

No we can't. We have to be in constant contact with them for the purpose of the contest and receipt of necessary stuff. Would you rather do all the work and send them to us?

.Feel free to let whatever out.

Cc:

Ronald4lif
Agarawu23

Just as expected; shallow replies, weak comebacks, inarticulate retortscheesy. NONE REPLIED THE QUESTIONS.

1.CAN YOU PROVE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN IN CONTACT OFF NAIRALAND PRIOR TO THE CONCEPTION OF THIS 'CONTEST'? I'D UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE OBLIVIOUS OF THAT FACT. THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FRIENDS PRIOR TO THIS 'CONTEST' NEGATES THE ETHICS OF UMPIRING, MISTER. Ever heard of impaired judgement due to sentiments?wink

2. WHO TOLD YOU VOTES ALONE IS THE ONLY CRITERION IN BEAUTY CONTESTS? OOPS! I NEARLY FORGOT THIS IS A POPULARITY 'CONTEST'. cheesy
Never seen tests of intelligence? Never seen appraisals of physical attributes? And the scores for each criterion are made available to the participating audience with the data broken down and explained. Broaden your limited horizon mister.

3. Do you need proof of the 'contestant' who continually flaunts the rules.

I'm never one to shy away from issues no matter how controversial they might seem. The others are probably scared of being labelled as such but I am not...as long as it isn't fallacious.

You should have learned to ignore from the onset but you couldn't resist the lure to showcase your folly, could you?smiley
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 9:52am On May 12, 2015
smiley
Dygeasy:
Good Morning cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2015
dharay99:
childofmark & dyg.easy....
I can see yhu ppl are avin a gud time.
Plz fire on wid hot questions n replies.
j
I'm enjoyn yew tu. cheesy

Dare relax. A lot of hidden schemes would come out. Pandora's box doesn't even compare. The dude just dug the grave of this all. Let the 'judges' negate it and you'll see what happens next. LIKE SHAKESPEARE SAID, WE'VE ALL BEEN PLAYED.

Agarawu23; I saw your mentions. Trust me, I have good reasons for this. The Dygeâsy wants Pandora's box opened and he'll get his wish. smiley

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2015
Thesonofmarkangry

Could you please stop this already?
Why all the rabble rousing...

You're a man FCOL.

Dygeasy, could you please not engage in this back and forth?

I understand that you're trying to drive home a point, but please...it's unecessary.
If anyone has damning evidence or a pandora box of sorts, let's see it.

If you're coming into equity, come with clean hands.

You'd best be doing each other a favour if you both just [size=14pt]iGnore.[/size]

But hey, that's my opinion.
If you cool with it and getting a kick of sorts from it, by all means, carry onsmiley

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by dharay99: 10:12am On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dare relax. A lot of hidden schemes would come out. Pandora's box doesn't even compare. The dude just dug the grave of this all. Let the 'judges' negate it and you'll see what happens next. LIKE SHAKESPEARE SAID, WE'VE ALL BEEN PLAYED.

Agarawu23; I saw your mentions. Trust me, I have good reasons for this. The Dygeâsy wants Pandora's box opened and he'll get his wish. smiley

and with all dez rules...
There was even a tym wen sum mods were banning sum particular set of ppl for campaigning on FP threads wyl sum oda particular reg were doin it freely..#shiiity#

I was pissed tho...buh der ain't shiiit anibody can do.

And no mata who d judges are, der still will b lil favouritism.
I just hope ds contest ends well n real soon.

Its bcumin boring to me.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by xynerise: 10:14am On May 12, 2015
Whoever said this is a popularity contest should go for Amnesia test. I can remember vividly that the last three winners of this contest were not close to being popular.

Lupey
Miracy and
Jennima were not as popular as their runner-up contestants.

TheSonofMask or whatever your name is, don't be an imp when the contest is yet to begin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2015
We'll just keep calm till the contest starts. The evidences and proofs are always displayed. When voting starts, you can count with us and then counter whatever results we put out.

It's simple really. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 10:22am On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
We'll just keep calm till the contest starts. The evidences and proofs are always displayed. When voting starts, you can count with us and then counter whatever results we put out.

It's simple really. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2015
Modified.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by ronald4lif(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark, please I think you should call it enough as these accusations, counter-accusations and rebuttal doesn't sound well for this competition that is just a few days away.

You've raised some concerns and I think if there were any ongoing conspiracy or premeditated scheme to rig the competition in any candidate favour they will be reverted.

The organisers of this competition and their team have put in a lot of effort in ensuring the smooth running and success of the contest and it is my believe they won't want to shatter this beautiful competition. Let's not undermine their efforts.

Some of us will be observing from the sideline and will be quick to call out any misconduct, dereliction of duty and any act of favouritism emanating either from the organisers and judges once spotted. Dygeasy has re-affirm there won't be any unjust act against any participant and there's no favouritism. I think you should bank on that and raised any concerns should him and his team deviate from that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 10:41am On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's a few days away, right? She's dark-skinned. Hopefully I'll remember your moniker to give you the I-thought-I-told-you moment. A few days from now, señor.smiley

P.S: I chose not to reply you with scathing remarks. I know you thought I would. I am not that predictable, sirsmiley.

I didn't expect you to reply in any particular manner or think you were predictable.
We would see who wins at the end of the tourney, and if she(the dark-skinned dame) doesn't win like you've envisioned and professed, then we would know that you're a false prophet of Baal ..

Anyway my shekels and monies are on the cute gallop head of Tohpahz cheesy She's the people's choice..

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by agarawu23(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:

It's simple really. cool
you ignored my question undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 10:47am On May 12, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2015
agarawu23:
you ignored my question undecided
I'm sorry.

I just didn't want to pursue that issue any further.

It's pointless and irrelevant too without any proof from those pointing fingers.

I can assure you however of a free and fair contest. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by agarawu23(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
I'm sorry.

I just didn't want to pursue that issue any further.

It's pointless and irrelevant too without any proof from those pointing fingers.

I can assure you however of a free and fair contest. cool
OK! boss. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by malonephill(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

One of the reasons I deliberately stayed away from all of the madness. Not surprised anyway, last year's was a conspiracy; this year wouldn't be any different. E-mails have been exchanged , group chats are ongoing. The 'winner' already knows herself. She already boasted about it...and SHE ISN'T BEAUTIFUL. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME FOLKS - IT'S BEEN CONCLUDED BEFORE IT EVEN BEGUN. smiley

Get on with your cyber lives.

Doubt me? Do your researchsmiley.

I brain it
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by malonephill(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
TheSonOfMark, please I think you should call it enough as these accusations, counter-accusations and rebuttal doesn't sound well for this competition that is just a few days away.

You've raised some concerns and I think if there were any ongoing conspiracy or premeditated scheme to rig the competition in any candidate favour they will be reverted.

The organisers of this competition and their team have put in a lot of effort in ensuring the smooth running and success of the contest and it is my believe they won't want to shatter this beautiful competition. Let's not undermine their efforts.

Some of us will be observing from the sideline and will be quick to call out any misconduct, dereliction of duty and any act of favouritism emanating either from the organisers and judges once spotted. Dygeasy has re-affirm there won't be any unjust act against any participant and there's no favouritism. I think you should bank on that and raised any concerns should him and his team deviate from that.
how can these people be spotted?

Is there any cctv for E.mails
Those things has been happening from ages, nobody can stop it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
Noted dygeasy cool
Btw, why do people pick quarrel for everything ?
Noted!.

Why do you open threads bashing females?. Lmao!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
ireneony:
u are becoming so annoying..
whats up with those clueless tag.

why must u say a lengthy ban, maybe u dont know ishil..ove is cos she ready to give lengthy ban.
whats so special abt this contest anyway, that u have to sit down compose this baseless rules.

nor be ur property, better be careful
When senselessness talk, genius doesn't listen!!!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

That's why its called 'Campaigning' ...
If Buhahi didn't campaign, would he win the election?
Exchanging of e-mails, group chats are all to enhance campaigning and all these seemly unimportant internet stuffs are subliminally affecting people positively in their lives. Either in public speech making or in human relations.

so just because this type of activity isn't your thing doesn't make it 'Madness' cos its actually fun and a learning tool. You could easily ignore instead of badmouthing .

And you have no right whatsoever to say someone isn't Beautiful unless you moulded them yourself.
. That's the most retardedd and pained filled comment ever, and the winner of the contest is far from being known yet. Even a blind Bat can see that this year is way different from past editions ..
We know you are a buzz-kill but try seeing jokes and the fun in stuffs instead taking things too serious.
You'd live longer that way.

Nice one Darkrebel
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Screw your ban threats and wisecracks, mister.
The son of Mark can never be cowered into retreating by any of those - you should know that already

Since you made yourself the attorney I'd direct it to YOU. If you really are as saintly as you are really trying hard to emphasize, then;

1. Why haven't there been measures to curtail the laid down rules of punishing defaulting candidates? Preferential treatment for the preferred 'candidate', huh? Yes, one of them bragged that's she the winner already.

2. Why aren't the suppose judges neutral? Yes, we know the 'judges' (two females in particular) are (e-)friends with a particular contestant? They've never hidden the fact that that candidate is their FRIEND. Where lies the required default neutral stance(s) of the supposed umpires?

3.What is the basic criterion for emerging as the winner? Highest number of likes? Proof that it is just a popularity contest.

4. If this is really a BEAUTY/INTELLIGENCE contest as against a POPULARITY contest, why does the afore-stated criterion in number 3 above hold true?

5. Can the said umpires vouch publicly that they haven't been in contact with each other and that contestant off Nairaland?

You negate my assertions that this has been a premeditated conspired contest? Answer those questions or forever hold your peace and hide your tail between your wobbly legs. You all can decide to get the mods to trail my every activity here but I am unfazed. smiley

Let those umpires/judges deny my claims and let me reveal more or maybe get the mods to ban me in your usual cowardly manner.
LET'S LET IT ALL OUT. TOO LATE TO RETREAT smiley.

Cc:

Ronald4lif
Agarawu23

[/b]
And TheSonOfMack Marked it all!!!.

But I never knew Craig Mack had a son? I guess you'll be singing brand new flavors in my ears. grin. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by marvelous000: 12:57pm On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[size=13pt][b]
FIRST:bfor I start,this is cyprus000

I asked you an important question on this thread>>https://www.nairaland.com/2304230/worst-question-every-man-pretends/2
which you are yet to answer.

Now after much analysis on your person.
I have to say
,that you are just an attention seeking sissy mofo,who tries to act tough just to feed on controversies, for cheap/fake popularity.

And it still beat my imagination,how one will channel all his/her energy online for such.

While you have real life to live.

Well,it is evident that you are still on ("mummy/daddy,uncle/aunty thank you sir/ma"wink

SECONDLY:you are worthless to me and come rain come shine,you will remain lyk that in my view point.
I am only quoting you,bcs you are meddling in an affair am involved in.
You said."nothing about women interest you",which is the main reason I am quoting you,cos wen I was campaigning in the thread I provided.
You were trying to make us understand that,anyman who campaigns for women is a sissy/asslicker
So I see no reason you should be concernd with the affairs of the contestants and the election,to the point that you even know a group plotting/conspiring to sabotag the election/campaign.

You are just a hypocritical lowlife who is self centered/with a low IQ.
it is not about raking dictionary morning till night and trying to act intelligent,which even my 7yr old bro.
Make sense more than you do.

I would have taken your case personal and deal with you physical.
But it will be degradedin to my person to have a dual with you.

[/b][/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by RapLawd(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
Proof please...

The threads are still there.

Emails are being exchanged between who and who?

Expatiate and bring out your proofs or remain silent forever.

in as much as his gestures sucks, I don't support him to produce any evidence cus that will surely earn him a ban or lost of moniker,... and don't you think he might be saying some facts, maybe through experience or what he's witnessed...

Their might be a conspiracy going towards this Miss NL which you yourself might not be aware of... remember there're enemies within!!!

don't just dismiss his allegations just cus you don't believe it or out of no proof...

#MyShillings
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
Lmao
MizmyColi/Dechandel, so you guys are friends with the contestants? Adonbelivit shocked grin

Anyway, naturally human wants are insatiable. Now, someone wants us to judge, like judge...so that we can be accused of being biased? Let the voters decide please.

Preferential treatment for the preferred candidate? What does that mean? We should go on banning spree? Have you ever considered the fact, that someone could intentionally do something that would earn any of the contestant(s) a ban? Cc: Ronald4lif cited this point too.

Last Miss NL (Jennimma) was a proof that it isn't a popularity contest.
If you have any empirical evidence grin that 'the two female judges' are having undue contact with any female candidate, PLEASE produce it. Till then, lets have some sanity here.

If you feel you can do it better, stay awake at night to count votes admist the trashy Nigerian network, deliver on time , kindly signify. We need INEC officers too kiss .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 1:09pm On May 12, 2015
missclasssy:

Nice one Darkrebel
who the fu¢k is darkrebel ? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
When senselessness talk, genius doesn't listen!!!.

Lmfao !
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

who the fu¢k is darkrebel ? undecided

Your moniker ~ KRADLEBER

Dividing into two ~ KRAD and LEBER

Spelling backwards you have DARK and REBEL

Combining the two you have DARKREBEL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Girls Grinding a brotha? / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides / No Topic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.