Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

No Topic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (15011 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Topic! by MiVida(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Closed!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Topic! by BetterPoison: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
IAlmost all of them now cook and bring straight into my room without knocking, last night, 7 of them were in my room talking and dancing till around 12am and while they were leaving, only 6 left, you know what that means ??!
6 some??

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Topic! by phemsie(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Na wa for you o!

you were served fresh kitten on a gold platter and u still rejected it, wao! i doff for you, you are highly principled. forget what i wrote up there, I'm so proud of you. keep it up an you will go places.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Topic! by paiz: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2019
kiss
Re: No Topic! by Kkings11: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
How much be house rent for there abeg? I dey as for person oh.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Topic! by majamajic(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
where's the location , I need to relocate

49 Likes

Re: No Topic! by healthserve(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol Daddytime come and see
Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
I recently rented a self-contain very close to school and I made payment when everyone was on holidays, so I didn't know the kind of people living in the compound but then, I believed it'd be inhibited by both male and female, so I paid and brought my things in the following week before school resumed.

There are 20 self-contain in the compound, 18 is occupied already. At first, I noticed my very next neighbor is a girl, greeted her and got friendly but I made sure I minded my business always. Then after a few more days after resumption, I noticed there was not a single male in that compound except me and I already paid 80k for the house. It didn't take long before the ladies started giving me attitude and got uncomfortably closer. First, my next door neighbor would say nasty things she does with her boyfriend, talking about how he sucks her pussy and bleeps her so well, that other ladies in the compound do hear her scream, asking me to loud my mini home theater whenever I hear her make those screams while at it. Almost all of them now cook and bring straight into my room without knocking, last night, 7 of them were in my room talking and dancing till around 12am and while they were leaving, only 6 left, you know what that means

The last one who was already on my bed stayed behind and the rest of the ladies noticed and she's the most calm amongst them all, didn't say a word during their fruitless discussion, didn't dance, nothing!

I had to ask her if she's not going to her room and she said the gate has been locked, I asked her to sleep in one of the girl's room and she said she's not close friends with any of them. (Am I now the person closer to her ni) Hmmm... I locked my door and joined her in bed but maintained my distance. Suddenly, she started tickling me and I can't resist it when someone does that to me, so I laughed and she gained more confidence to come closer to me but not long I told her I needed to sleep and had lectures today at 8am and she stopped with the play. 2hours later, she woke me up and bluntly said I want sex, I want you to have sex with me. I have condom in the house but I declined the offer abeg, I don't even know this girl, we barely talked, we don't even know anything about each other, I don't even know if I like her or not... Just first time meeting and she stayed over... Mba! I'm not doing! By 6:30am this morning,she left.

The smallest amongst the girls came this morning cos she has exams, asking about my night, you'd easily noticed she smoothened her voice to sound sexy asking me if she could come in and I obliged. She sat down, said nothing while sitting for 5 minutes while I went to the kitchen to do nothing lol... Came in and asked her if all's well and she said yes, that she wanted to borrow my pencil ✏️.. I couldn't believe my ears, she spend close to 10 mins in my room because she wanted pencil? Well I gave her one and wished her well in her exams and she left... There's no time they'd pass without checking if I'm inside, I don't know what to do, no space for reading, doing assignments or even calling my girlfriend, my parents or my real friends... It's really bad that I had to put in prayer that a guy packs into the remaining 2 self contain.

I'm tired already!

Why not come home everyday with your male friends in class to suppress the female oestrogen levels in your compound. grin

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
majamajic:
where's the location , I need to relocate
can't disclose the location, I just need advice on what to do.

Although after a year here, I'm moving to somewhere else. Hate being a subject of discussion especially between females angry

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

Why not come home everyday with your male friends in class to suppress the female oestrogen levels in your compound. grin
those friends only come forball my food, I sacked them all angry

My food don't last 2 days again.

Last night, one of them made pepper sound and spaghetti with friend eggs for me... I am scared of eating those food even.
Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
those friends only come for my food, I sacked them all angry

My food don't last 2 days again.

Last night, one of them made pepper sound and spaghetti with friend eggs for me... I am scared of eating those food even.

grin grin grin grin grin .....those your friends wicked ooo.....complain to them na, let them know your predicament.....
Though this your school sounds like a private school.....abi is it Lead City University? kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by dkronicle(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2019
All of them get luck. I wil go and invite all my friends that smokes weed. They go know the reason why dem com sch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2019
dkronicle:
All of them get luck. I wil go and invite all my friends that smokes weed. They go know the reason why dem com sch

grin grin grin ...Orgy/Group Intimacy loading...
Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

grin grin grin grin grin .....those your friends wicked ooo.....complain to them na, let them know your predicament.....
Though this your school sounds like a private school.....abi is it Lead City University? kiss undecided
lol... No joor
Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

grin grin grin ...Orgy/Group Intimacy loading...

shocked group intimacy bawo.....Nairaland modified it no o grin
Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2019
It's affecting my studies! angry
Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... No joor

Baba talk jor....I dey close by if na em grin
Re: No Topic! by daddytime(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:
Lol Daddytime come and see

We never talk sex for mark matter finish my brother you go enter food for sex matter?

I pray make you fit graduate o

Your village people don send you to school

This one go pass Eze goes to school I swear. Just keep us updated on your progress.

10 Likes

Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
It's affecting my studies! angry

Get a female roommate for yourself...They will stay clear like mosquitoes avoiding sniper grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

Baba talk jor....I dey close by if na em grin
lol... Wetin you wan do? You go pack come my side?
Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

Get a female roommate for yourself...They will stay clear like mosquitoes avoiding sniper grin
haaaa! That'd be worst. Even in school, the girls there are another case entirely.
Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... Wetin you wan do? You go pack come my side?

I go turn regular visitor grin

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
haaaa! That'd be worst. Even in school, the girls there are another case entirely.

Only another girl can keep them off.....
Eventually is either you all turn friends or enemies.....

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2019
If their loving turns to Hating you no go like yourself for that compound.

They are usually aggressive when their love is not reciprocated.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Topic! by nero2face: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Let Mike of BBNaija be ur role model, it's a choice, no one can force u if ur mind is made up, and limit the closeness, stop leaving ur door open, when they knock and u didn't answer they'll go back...be a man biko

13 Likes

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

I go turn regular visitor grin
you go turn visitor for night? They flock around in the night mostly.

One of them was saying what is in this your room? If someone comes and wants to leave, they wouldn't want to. and the rest laughed.

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by General0847: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Is your dick not functional? Fvck them and stop being a bitch.

16 Likes

Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
you go turn visitor for night? They flock around in the night mostly.

One of them was saying what is in this your room? If someone comes and wants to leave, they wouldn't want to. and the rest laughed.

Are you sure you are not dealing with ladies of the night? shocked

2 Likes

Re: No Topic! by nappy760(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:
Is your dick not functional? Fvck them and stop being a bitch.

How many e won straff na? grin grin....the thing no be food o

I have a strong feeling of you straff one , depending on your bedmatic skills she will go and discuss it with the others grin

5 Likes

Re: No Topic! by Happyguy201: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2019
your living the dream . so many guys wish to be like you . enjoy it while it last . stop complaining

3 Likes

Re: No Topic! by General0847: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

How many e won straff na? grin grin....the thing no be food o

I have a strong feeling of you straff one , depending on your bedmatic skills she will go and discuss it with the others grin
If you straff one then you must straff more. He can fvck 3 a week, 12 a month and before you know he will round up.
Better still get a roommate to lessen the job or involve some friends.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2019
nappy760:

Are you sure you are not dealing with ladies of the night? shocked
the one that slept over last night is very weird af honestly...

She didn't say a word from 8pm to 12am... Can't deny that I thought she's a witch at a point. angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That Shows A Shy Guylikes You? / She doesnt like putting on her pant. / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.