Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) (48526 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
ok
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by baybeeboi: 9:38pm On May 11, 2015
Is she a woman?
she looks like D'banjs' Aunty.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
I'm more intrigued by the newspaper she's wearing.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by chyckxx(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
So, wtf?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by koyyess: 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:
A woman without her husband is nothing
Why? Because the man has a dk? Can dk get another house for her? Mumu ideology.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2015
The is jst.ok
ojmaroni247:
H
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
ojmaroni247:
H
kcynho:
J
tony233:
Good for her
sade7:
hello. awayu
Nomswag:
nice
jamex93:
ok
book space and vote maureensylvia for miss nairaland
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
ewizard1:

Just listen to yourself! I wonder if you love your dad a bit!

#AlwaysAgainstMale
So my post comes off as what now? undecided
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Aromas: 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
Noted
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2015
tell me no single dime belongs to the masses.

or from public office lootings..
only then would i doff my hat

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by mogboyelade(f): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
Definitely, she's gonna marry sm1 that has 10 times of what she have because she can't marry an average guy. The house is fine, congratulations!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by ewizard1: 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
So my post comes off as what now? undecided
undecided
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by joromi: 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

A woman: without her, husband is nothing

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by braindamage(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
singing*** Give me the portraits on the wall...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
Says Airforce. undecided A woman doesn't need a husband to be something.
put an AMEN to that

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Daresh(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I guess it validates your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by harry509: 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
ozioma11:
When you have money and class,you flaunt it.

Jennifer Obayuwana,D'banj's ex-girlfriend and the daughter of millionaire and Polo Boss,has got class and swag.Her wears are damn expensive.This time around,she showed off her massive and expensive house.

Can you estimate the worth of the house? Checkout the photos of her massive mansion below

Source: http://.com/2015/05/millionaire-daughter-and-d-ex.html
am happy 4 her. it's well. I kw I serve a rich GOD he wil diffinately do mine 4 me. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 11, 2015
shachris01:
i thought i saw massive cleavage? angry

Me too o. Na why I run enter undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by obinnafred(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2015
In oga titus voice

Ooshe
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by FitnessNigeria: 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:

A woman needs a husband to be complete. This is Africa, you can't change that.

Finally, I love successful women, less pressure on us the men grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
I think i am in love...With the house!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Trinxie(f): 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
hmmm....too much money that there is nothing more to wear than magazine abi
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by mmsen: 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Beautiful home but what is with all these women and the silly hair hats?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:

Go marry

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by shukuratbaby: 9:55pm On May 11, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
Op, so na this 3 bedroom flat situated at mangoro, near total filling station; u call mansion??....E be like sey mad woman piss for your head abi??... Onyi iberibe angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by gagzee(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
Why are nig.gaz so intimidated by well to do ladies tho...if she can afford d god.damn house, why not?...lovely interiors btw!! I love my ambitious ladies, not some primitive dummies dt juz wanna cook n give birth

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

A woman needs a husband to be complete. This is Africa, you can't change that.

Finally, I love successful women, less pressure on us the men grin grin grin
I'm all about the bolded cool tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:
That awkward moment when someone you always thought highly of falls your hand with one comment. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by uyplus(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:

Small pikin... Just saw your childish looks from your dp.. When you get older without a hubby, you will likely become so jittery &eat your words. You see my dear, words are powerful and I hope you never find a man to settle down with, so you can have all the time to paper chase, and be a successful woman as you so wish.

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by soji1992: 10:06pm On May 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS] / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.