Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) (48508 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun / Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm all about the bolded cool tongue
buh in this lady's case, its her father's money na
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by leonshom(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:
A woman without her husband is nothing
In your own perspective, don't generalize ur personal opinion abeg

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
Rxpetite:

That awkward moment when someone you always thought highly of falls your hand with one comment. undecided

I'm sorry grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by KemiJesus(f): 10:16pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm the house is 2busy, dnt lik
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by MakCoby(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
Says Airforce. undecided A woman doesn't need a husband to be something.
lovely boobs grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
PervyByNature:
Tha house looks haunted! embarassed. Is she gona stay there all alone
she no fit... D house looks lyk a shrine.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
But a woman needs a woman to be complete
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
sukkot:
NOW THATS A BAD AZZ CRIB. AND I DONT SAY THAT OFTEN OF NIGERIAN INTERIOR DECOR

QUESTION FOR ANYONE ? YOU SEE THAT DESIGN ON HER FLOOR ? THE SACRED GEOMETRY DESIGN IN THE FIRST PICTURE, I HAVE SOME DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN THE WALLS OF MY 'SANCTUARY'. I HAVE THE DESIGNS ON MY LAPTOP, THE QUESTION IS, HOW IS IT DONE ? DO THEY SCAN THE PICTURE INTO THE TILES ? AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE A HUGE LOAD OF DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN SEVERAL WALLS. ABOUT 72 DESIGNS. THANKS.

They are just granite tiles. Have you bothered to go physically to look for them in the market?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm sorry grin
smiley

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2015
Would have love to see a much bigger TV in that living room. Like 55 inches will do
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Braaad: 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
I can give you a number to call...if you're very serious about it.

sukkot:

QUESTION FOR ANYONE ? YOU SEE THAT DESIGN ON HER FLOOR ? THE SACRED GEOMETRY DESIGN IN THE FIRST PICTURE, I HAVE SOME DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN THE WALLS OF MY 'SANCTUARY'. I HAVE THE DESIGNS ON MY LAPTOP, THE QUESTION IS, HOW IS IT DONE ? DO THEY SCAN THE PICTURE INTO THE TILES ? AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE A HUGE LOAD OF DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN SEVERAL WALLS. ABOUT 72 DESIGNS. THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by sukkot: 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
Braaad:
I can give you a number to call...if you're very serious about it.

AWWW MEN THANKS BRO. I AM VERY SERIOUS. A NUMBER AND A WEBSITE TO SEE SOME OF HIS WORK WILL BE NICE. THANKS
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by FitnessNigeria: 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm all about the bolded cool tongue

Bia, by the way. Why u dey show us half brst, half face.

Na so dem take do u de thing?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by simdam500(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
I like her
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by sukkot: 10:42pm On May 11, 2015
Tinyemeka:

They are just granite tiles. Have you bothered to go physically to look for them in the market?
how are ya ? i know they are tiles. however i have some sacred geometry designs that i want exactly as it is on my computer on the walls. i want them to put the designs on the computer on the walls. not exactly my personal walls but the walls of a set apart commune that will be opening in lagos real soon. now there are 72 designs so it will require a lot of work. something like this picture below. if you know anyone that can get the job done let me know. thanks. see how they scanned the picture of the dog in the stone ? that is someones personal dog and he gave them the picture and they somehow scanned it inside the stone.

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Senjuchiha: 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
So?

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Genycharl(f): 11:17pm On May 11, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
Airforce1:

A woman, without her, husband is nothing
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2015
ozioma11:
When you have money and class,you flaunt it.

Jennifer Obayuwana,D'banj's ex-girlfriend and the daughter of millionaire and Polo Boss,has got class and swag.Her wears are damn expensive.This time around,she showed off her massive and expensive house.

Can you estimate the worth of the house? Checkout the photos of her massive mansion below

Source: http://.com/2015/05/millionaire-daughter-and-d-ex.html
You show three pics and you want us to estimate the worth of the house. I can tell you how much the TV, couch, curtains and other accessories cost. But the cost of the house?, haba Oga
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2015
Genycharl:
[/color][color=#006600]

A woman, without her, husband is nothing

woman: with out her, man is nothing.

But no be classroom we dey

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
Airforce1:
They will kill you for this comment. grin

Just kiss your music career bye bye, these girls won't buy a copy. angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by nathpope(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2015
bebedlolo:
u b heavy MUMU for this ur comment.

nt sure if u r a bro or sis...buh na u m-u-m-u pass...i swear dwn..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by nathpope(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2015
Amya:

Primitive A.ss!

tis so ironical dat u put d pix of a satisfied old man n woman in dier prime as ur dp...yet u cld say such.

Am so sure u wish dat cld b u...

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Iamoilprince(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2015
Holy shiiiittt shocked
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2015
sukkot:

QUESTION FOR ANYONE ? YOU SEE THAT DESIGN ON HER FLOOR ? THE SACRED GEOMETRY DESIGN IN THE FIRST PICTURE, I HAVE SOME DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN THE WALLS OF MY 'SANCTUARY'. I HAVE THE DESIGNS ON MY LAPTOP, THE QUESTION IS, HOW IS IT DONE ? DO THEY SCAN THE PICTURE INTO THE TILES ? AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT PLEASE CONTACT
ME. I HAVE A HUGE LOAD OF DESIGNS I WANT TO PUT IN SEVERAL WALLS. ABOUT 72 DESIGNS. THANKS.

u say contact me without any no? Anyways, i can do it if u need it, dats my job. 07038757029 Emmanuel. My contact.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Okenku1(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Her life , her money , none of my business.

Precisely!!!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:02am On May 12, 2015
Where is the massive house angry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 12, 2015
delishpot:
Ok, she don try.
i thought its a museum
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Keep on consoling yourself, no go find husband and marry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by franzis(m): 1:13am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
she is engaged..getting married soon
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by vainfairy: 1:15am On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm stuck there, so deal with that.

Lmao!! Phucker!! shocked
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by tranxo(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2015
ozioma11:
When you have money and class,you flaunt it.

Jennifer Obayuwana,D'banj's ex-girlfriend and the daughter of millionaire and Polo Boss,has got class and swag.Her wears are damn expensive.This time around,she showed off her massive and expensive house.

Can you estimate the worth of the house? Checkout the photos of her massive mansion below

Source: http://.com/2015/05/millionaire-daughter-and-d-ex.html
If this is truly her house, she should ask the interior decorator for full refund.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:30am On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Is also a man without wife nothing? I wanna remind you, we're in 2015 NOT 1815.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday / Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.