Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109858 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2015
lezz:
while ghana is "teaching" nigeria everything, she has been left behind in every facet of national achievements.

Your economy is broken
IMF is still cleaning and changing your pampers,
you have not one billionaire,
no movie industry; your citizens are patrolling the streets of lagos, enugu, asaba to get roles in movies,
your education has not produced one international scholar to match achebe or soyinka.

Mean while Nigeria just launched her 4th sattelite into Orbit BUILT BY NIGERIANS.

We are in MINT countries

we run ECOWAS 70%

we are africa's economic super power,

we have internatinally aclaimed accademic scholars.

We saved you last year from being neo colonial slaves for the rest of your lives.

Britain still sends ghana yearly donnation for feeding.

When ghana attempted to debate the anti gay law, the Uk told you in clear terms "your yearly donations will be stopped should you criminalize the gay law"

Nollywood is 3rd in the world

we are africa's spiritual headquarters
music headquarters
entertainment headquarters.

Ghana is broken and beyond fixing grin

Why wouldn't you rather leave that one of satellites out. Nigerians have never built any satellite, they let other intelligent and technologically advanced nations do it for them. The British scientists teamed up with Nigerian technicians to help them assemble the parts of the second satellite that were already built by the British as means of transferring the skills because that was what the contract demanded, so as to make it look like it was built by Nigerians. Those lies have been exposed long ago and every Nigerian knows the truth by now. No nation can ever built a satellite on the other nation's land and claim patent right thereafter. You have been dubbed and that's all.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Why wouldn't you rather leave that one of satellites out. Nigerians have never built any satellite, they let other intelligent and technologically advanced nations do it for them. The British scientists teamed up with Nigerian technicians to help them assemble the parts of the second satellite that were already built by the British as means of transferring the skills because that was what the contract demanded, so as to make it look like it was built by Nigerians. Those lies have been exposed long ago and every Nigerian knows the truth by now. No nation can ever built a satellite on the other nation's land and claim patent right thereafter. You have been dubbed and that's all.
are you blind?.go read the link i posted, tag team loser.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2015
lezz:
are you blind?.go read the link i posted, tag team loser.

I know about that fake story, but the reality is, no single satellite was ever built by Nigerians on mother earth. Such a dream might perhaps be realised in 2018.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

I know about that fake story, but the reality is, no single satellite was ever built by Nigerians on mother earth.
sorry to disappoint you , we know south africa always choke on Nigeria's success. for the umpteenth time nigeria has built her own satellite by her self. deal with. that it was done in the UK was because UK launched it and had the launcher. hehehe.

everything Nigeria has achieved always make black south Africans look really incompetent.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
lezz:
sorry to disappoint you , we know south africa always choke on Nigeria's success. for the umpteenth time nigeria has built her own satellite by her self. deal with. that it was done in the UK was because UK launched it and had the launcher. hehehe.

everything Nigeria has achieved always make black south Africans look really incompetent.

Give the source and stop playing blaming games. Nigerians have never built any satellite orbiting the earth. The satellite was ready made by the British and all that your technicians needed to do was to join the parts. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Give the source and stop playing blaming games. Nigerians have never built any satellite orbiting the earth. The satellite was ready made by the British and all that your technicians needed to do was to join the parts. Case closed.
take it : www.thisdaylive.com/articles/history-as-nigeria-finally-launches-two-satellites/96588

DESIGNED AND BUILT BY NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2015
lezz:
your profile came out dry.

and the giant stuff isn't a myth.

let me give you a long excerpt to digest. it's a BBC poll conducted on Nigeria leadership potential and role in Africa in a honest, unbiased way.

Here is the reaction from South Africa when the BBC correspondent ask the question on Nigeria leading Africa:

No, is the view from Johannesburg. Economically,
Nigeria's newly inflated gross domestic product
(GDP) means very little here.
We know that these are just re-arranged numbers
on some bureaucrat's spreadsheet, and that our
economy is still more diversified, sustainable and
ultimately attractive to investors.
Our real concern is political. Nigeria and South
Africa are locked in a fierce tussle over who will be
the African superpower, and Nigeria has just
robbed us of our most potent advantage.
South Africa's pre-eminence in continental affairs,
and its membership of institutions such as the
G20 and Brics , as well as a potential permanent
seat on the UN Security Council, rests on its claim
to be Africa's largest economy.
That title now belongs to Nigeria, which is also
Africa's most populous country. So, who should
be represented on these bodies?
South Africa's concerns are compounded by fears,
expressed privately by government officials and
diplomats, that chaotic, corruption-prone Nigeria
is unfit to assume the mantle of continental
leadership.
Most South Africans would tend to agree: The
perception persists of Nigerians as drug dealers
and 419 scammers, making it hard for Nigeria to
be taken seriously here.
The migrants doing business in SA townships
South Africa facts and figures
Simon Allison is Africa correspondent of South
Africa's Daily Maverick newspaper

This post is unacademic and unintelligible.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2015
lezz:
take it : www.thisdaylive.com/articles/history-as-nigeria-finally-launches-two-satellites/96588

DESIGNED AND BUILT BY NIGERIANS.

I got you exactly where I wanted. I knew you would bring the so called satellite X which was rumoured to have been built by Nigerians in Britain when in actual fact it was not so. Both satellite were designed and built by the British scientists with only Nigerians doing assembling work. Nigeria currently is looking forward to launch their first ever satellite built in Nigeria by Nigerians in 2018. Their so called satellite X which is misunderstood as having been built by Nigerians was just their mere assignment to transfer technological skills so that it would help them built their own satellite. Your government made a mistake by ever suggesting or deliberately distorting the information that it was Nigerians who built the satellite.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

This post is unacademic and unintelligible.
of course only a ZULU would react to a BBC polls and questionnaire.

your opinions don't count bro

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

I got you exactly where I wanted. I knew you would bring the so called satellite X which was rumoured to have been built by Nigerians in Britain when it actual fact it was not so. Both satellite were designed and built by the British scientists with only Nigerians doing assembling work. Nigeria currently is looking forward to launch their first ever satellite built in Nigeria by Nigerians in 2018. Their so called satellite X which is misunderstood as having been built by Nigerians was just their mere assignment to transfer technological skills so that it would help them built their own satellite. Your government made a mistake by ever suggesting or deliberately distorting the information that it was Nigerians who built the satellite.
after your long weepings of narrative opinion, one would think you will support it with a citation.

well the world said it wasn't just built by Nigerians but actually DESIGNED BY THEM too.

now Zulu naturally would not like this, not without all the xenophobia and docility hanging over your head.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
grin omo naija generator republic grin OVERPOPULATION+POVERTY, NO POWER, BAD ROADS,+NO OIL MONEY, OKADA +AGBERO EVERYWHERE grin Chie Mr GDP grin Our population is the size of Lagos and yet our Mighty Blacks Stars have been consistently flogging your Supa Chinchins over the years? grin Your GDP is one trillion dollars and Ghana's GDP is $1 and yet your long-suffering students are begging for money from Ghanaians? grin grin grin grin grin grin MUMU una dey chop GDP for una sh1thole sef? grin grin grin

grin[b]SHAME: OVER 160 NIGERIAN STUDENTS NOW BEGGING IN RUSSIA[/b] grin

http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/

Report reaching liveschoolnews desk has it that Over 160 Nigerian students who are on the federal government scholarship in Russia are now begging to survive due to lack the non-payment of their allowances in the last six months, it was revealed yesterday.
When i heard this report yesterday, i was astound to my world. What the hell is wrong with Nigeria Government?
This is what i called disgrace , embarrassment , dishonor , humiliation , indignity , ignominy , infamy, abash to the affected students. I reserved my words.
Below is how dailytrust.com.ng is reporting it.
Over 160 Nigerian students who are on the federal government scholarship in Russia are now begging to survive due to lack the non-payment of their allowances in the last six months, it was revealed yesterday.
This revelation was made yesterday by the leader of the Association of the Federal Government Doctoral Candidates in Russia, Godwin Ezinkwo, during an interactive session with the House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Affairs.
Ezinkwo who stated that there are about 150 under graduate and 10 post-graduate students currently studying in Russia on the FG scholarship said that this is the worst form of scholarship by the Nigerian government.
Ezinkwo informed the committee that for six months now, they have not been paid their allowances, asituation that made them to beg their counterparts from other African countries like Ghana grin, Zimbabwe and the rest for assistance.
He said that the students also suffer in terms of accommodation because most of them are yet to pay for their houses, adding that they currently face eviction.
“Russia is a very hostile country in terms of weather and other things. It is very embarrassing and difficult tocope. Nigerian students are now living at the mercy of other African scholarship students like Ghana, Zimbabwe and all that. They lend money to us, so Nigerian students are like beggars. They’re begging, if one has to use that word.
It’sas bad; begging other students from African countries. It’s demoralizing.
“We also have to bring up the issue of accommodation.The agreement in its raw form provides accommodation for students, but unfortunately some of the host countries do not honour this agreement. Students are made to pay for accommodation, but they’re unable to pay for the accommodation, because their stipends and remittances for at least six months have not been paid.
As I speak to you now, students are going to be evicted from their hostels because they cannot pay for the accommodation,” he said. read full details in dailytrust.com.ng
- See more at: http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/#sthash.IuNh0HL1.dpuf

[s]
lezz:
nmi Ambode
The governorship candidate of the All
Progressives Congress in Lagos State, Mr.
Akinwunmi Ambode, says if elected governor, his
administration will ensure that the GDP of the
state which currently stands at $91bn, is doubled.
According to a statement park tout .
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place grin

mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands!

6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria

And they breed unhinderesd, like pigs. The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
lezz:
Candidates and their supporters needed to
avoid a "win-at-all-costs" mentality but put
the interests and concerns of voters first, he
added.
Ele
said Annan.
- AFP

you can read the entire speech here : www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Ex-UN-chief-Annan-warns-Nigeria-about-poll-violence-20150114

I DON'T TROLL WITHOUT FACTS,boy. Kofi killed you and made you look like the slowpoke you are in the full public glare.
[/s]
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
SambisaaForest:
grin omo naija generator republic grin OVERPOPULATION+POVERTY, NO POWER, BAD ROADS,+NO OIL MONEY, OKADA +AGBERO EVERYWHERE grin Chie Mr GDP grin Our population is the size of Lagos and yet our Mighty Blacks Stars have been consistently flogging your Supa Chinchins over the years? grin Your GDP is one trillion dollars and Ghana's GDP is $1 and yet your long-suffering students are begging for money from Ghanaians? grin grin grin grin grin grin MUMU una dey chop GDP for una sh1thole sef? grin grin grin

grin[b]SHAME: OVER 160 NIGERIAN STUDENTS NOW BEGGING IN RUSSIA[/b] grin

http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/

Report reaching liveschoolnews desk has it that Over 160 Nigerian students who are on the federal government scholarship in Russia are now begging to survive due to lack the non-payment of their allowances in the last six months, it was revealed yesterday.
When i heard this report yesterday, i was astound to my world. What the hell is wrong with Nigeria Government?
This is what i called disgrace , embarrassment , dishonor , humiliation , indignity , ignominy , infamy, abash to the affected students. I reserved my words.
Below is how dailytrust.com.ng is reporting it.
Over 160 Nigerian students who are on the federal government scholarship in Russia are now begging to survive due to lack the non-payment of their allowances in the last six months, it was revealed yesterday.
This revelation was made yesterday by the leader of the Association of the Federal Government Doctoral Candidates in Russia, Godwin Ezinkwo, during an interactive session with the House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Affairs.
Ezinkwo who stated that there are about 150 under graduate and 10 post-graduate students currently studying in Russia on the FG scholarship said that this is the worst form of scholarship by the Nigerian government.
Ezinkwo informed the committee that for six months now, they have not been paid their allowances, asituation that made them to beg their counterparts from other African countries like Ghana grin, Zimbabwe and the rest for assistance.
He said that the students also suffer in terms of accommodation because most of them are yet to pay for their houses, adding that they currently face eviction.
“Russia is a very hostile country in terms of weather and other things. It is very embarrassing and difficult tocope. Nigerian students are now living at the mercy of other African scholarship students like Ghana, Zimbabwe and all that. They lend money to us, so Nigerian students are like beggars. They’re begging, if one has to use that word.
It’sas bad; begging other students from African countries. It’s demoralizing.
“We also have to bring up the issue of accommodation.The agreement in its raw form provides accommodation for students, but unfortunately some of the host countries do not honour this agreement. Students are made to pay for accommodation, but they’re unable to pay for the accommodation, because their stipends and remittances for at least six months have not been paid.
As I speak to you now, students are going to be evicted from their hostels because they cannot pay for the accommodation,” he said. read full details in dailytrust.com.ng
- See more at: http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/#sthash.IuNh0HL1.dpuf

[s][/s]
lol, i thought you would address the issues on ground; things you accused me of lying about.

1) that Kofi Annan did not allude to Nigeria having the destiny of the continent at her hands.

2) that Lagos state economy is not superior to that of ghana lol.

you kept ranting and going in desperate dance of frustrated attempt to hide your shame.

ghana economy = $50 billion

Lagos economy = $91 billion heheheheheheh
we aren't suppose to be having this conversation, midget .

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

I got you exactly where I wanted. I knew you would bring the so called satellite X which was rumoured to have been built by Nigerians in Britain when it actual fact it was not so. Both satellite were designed and built by the British scientists with only Nigerians doing assembling work. Nigeria currently is looking forward to launch their first ever satellite built in Nigeria by Nigerians in 2018. Their so called satellite X which is misunderstood as having been built by Nigerians was just their mere assignment to transfer technological skills so that it would help them built their own satellite. Your government made a mistake by ever suggesting or deliberately distorting the information that it was Nigerians who built the satellite.
the only lying government in the whole of Africa is south africa.

after Angola wiped your military and chopped you down until the US came and saved your ass, your government had already announced to the world they had taken over the region whilst they were being besieged and desperately waiting for US mercenaries.

your government was falsifying casualty figures on ground while secretly visiting the parents of dead soldiers in condolence.

our satellite had been announce by the world , please try and choke on your envy. you guys have contributed xenophobia to africa more than any other thing. docile zulus.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2015
lezz:
the only lying government in the whole of Africa is south africa.

after Angola wiped your military and chopped you down until the US came and saved your ass, your government had already announced to the world they had taken over the region whilst they were being besieged and desperately waiting for US mercenaries.

your government was falsifying casualty figures on ground while secretly visiting the parents of dead soldiers in condolence.

our satellite had been announce by the world , please try and choke on your envy. you guys have contributed xenophobia to africa more than any other thing. docile zulus.

I wouldn't discuss SA history of the Bush war with half breed who cannot even figure out the simple 1+1=2.

That article is false and was meant to garner support for Pres Jonathan to be reelected into office. Of course such cheap political points could not help him either because among Nigerians there are cranes who will refuse to be blown away by the small whirl wind. Only the weak minded creatures like you will be moved by propaganda. Why would Nigeria go and built their satellite in a foreign land other than theirs? Hope you have never asked yourself that question.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

I wouldn't discuss SA history of the Bush war with half breed who cannot even figure out the simple 1+1=2.

That article is false and was meant to garner support for Pres Jonathan to be reelected into office. Of course such cheap political points could not help him either because among Nigerians there are cranes who will refuse to be blown away by the small whirl wind. Only the weak minded creatures like you will be moved by propaganda. Why would Nigeria go and built their satellite in a foreign land other than theirs? Hope you have never asked yourself that question.
lol, president Jonathan wasn't seeking election at the time. what a pathetic pap guzzling Zulu guttersnipe.

give us a citation to back up your claims, xenophobic savage gorilla. lol. docile boy.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 4:21am On May 22, 2015
lezz:
lol, president Jonathan wasn't seeking election at the time. what a pathetic pap guzzling Zulu guttersnipe.

give us a citation to back up your claims, xenophobic savage gorilla. lol. docile boy.

Do you think political campaign is something that stats only two weeks before the national polls? Nope. It is a process that commence immediately you assume the office of the president. You start from there preparing for your next meal like ants which would work hard to gather food for tomorrow. I didn't know that you were that fool that couldn't realise that every government in power by doing what we normally know as service delivery is indirectly campaigning to be retained into power. Shameless, uneducated and pathetic Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Bayswater: 2:58pm On May 22, 2015
Ghana - Nigeria feud again? I can't deal. This mutual hatred has got to stop, you are building barriers for some of us that are so much into made in Ghana products. mabre papa grin

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
Fuckeduppedness grin GDP ni PDO nko grin hahaha mudder fuggerz is same fvckng boring with his fuelish GDP rant grin even a baby born today knows shitnigeria's generator-driven economy is only 'large' on paper grin my dog has more sense than this magg0t grin

Can the ediot name one $90 billion economy in any part of the world that runs on an annual budget of less than $4 billion? GDP my azz grin nigerians are damn gullible-mumugerians grin no wonder their leaders take then for a ride grin

Heheheheheheh how about if Lagos takes part of its 100 trillion dollar GDP to feed it's starving population, most of whom feed from dustbins cool grin

the magg0t couldn't even post a credible video about what he claimed Kofi Annan said? grin

One trillion dollar economy and yet 90% of your people survive on less than $2 a day? grin and life expectancy is a horrible 45 years? grin only Baba God can deliver you from terminal insanity grin

[qquote author=lezz post=33964158] lol, i thought you would address the issues on ground; things you accused me of lying about.

1) that Kofi Annan did not allude to Nigeria having the destiny of the continent at her hands.

2) that Lagos state economy is not superior to that of ghana lol.

you kept ranting and going in desperate dance of frustrated attempt to hide your shame.

ghana economy = $50 billion

Lagos economy = $91 billion heheheheheheh
we aren't suppose to be having this conversation, midget .[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 22, 2015
lezz:
after your long weepings of narrative opinion, one would think you will support it with a citation.

well the world said it wasn't just built by Nigerians but actually DESIGNED BY THEM too.

now Zulu naturally would not like this, not without all the xenophobia and docility hanging over your head.
@lezz my guy I encore and concur with u it was ACTUALLY BUILT AND DESIGNED BY NIGERIANS well DAT z a shocking news 2 dem don't expect dem 2 biliv I dint even know dis crying association of Africa (CAF) are still here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 22, 2015
lezz:

@lezz u know dem our problem z wot dey delight and feast on,and our progress z deir headache......when dey declared Ebola free dey must ve been like NO WAY,, WHO z a liar

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2015
ddami:
@lezz my guy I encore and concur with u it was ACTUALLY BUILT AND DESIGNED BY NIGERIANS well DAT z a shocking news 2 dem don't expect dem 2 biliv I dint even know dis crying association of Africa (CAF) are still here.

Next time you will encore and concur with your own death warrant. It is not wise to let yourself be moved by propaganda. You must remain resolute.

Did you ever ask yourself these questions.

Why would Nigeria let Britain to design and built the satellite on their behalf, if they could have done it themselves?

What made Britain so special that Nigerians would leave their country and built their first ever satellite abroad in Britain which also happens to have been building their other satellite at the time?

DONT BE A FOOL.

Nigeria have never built a satellite orbiting the earth as in today. The British mend and designed the parts that Nigerian technicians would later join together as their project of transferring the skill. The project was used as learning programme to teach Nigerian scientists the technical know-how of building satellites as the contact demanded.

Now the students want to claim glory of the work achieved by their teachers and your government used the propaganda to fool all of you.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Next time you will encore and concur with your own death warrant. It is not wise to let yourself be moved by propaganda. You must remain resolute.

Why would Nigeria let Britain to design and built the satellite on their behalf, if they could have done it themselves?

What made Britain so special that Nigerians would leave their country and built their first ever satellite abroad in Britain which also happens to have been building their other satellite at the time?

DONT BE A FOOL.

Nigeria have never built a satellite orbiting the earth as in today. The British mend and designed the parts that Nigerian technicians would later join together as their project of transferring the skill. The project was used as learning programme to teach Nigerian scientists the technical know-how of building satellites as the contact demanded.

Now the students want to claim glory of the work achieved by their teachers and your government used the propaganda to fool all of you.
shut up hu z talking 2 u are u now @lezz dint even bother reading dis 'cos z ol about d lamentations of ur future,, y are u crying Nigerians built oya go and die i know u are 4rm s.a mumu stalker.the topic has 2 countries nig. and Ghana but u want us 2 know u are here...........now standing ovation 4 u...ur presence has bin duly noted as irrelevant,insignificant and foolish........note NIGERIA Z D BEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA...........now ur WAILING and LAMENTATION may continue its allowed here.....fish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2015
ddami:
shut up hu z talking 2 u are u now @lezz dint even bother reading dis 'cos z ol about d lamentations of ur future,, y are u crying Nigerians built oya go and die i know u are 4rm s.a mumu stalker.the topic has 2 countries nig. and Ghana but u want us 2 know u are here...........now standing ovation 4 u...ur presence has bin duly noted as irrelevant,insignificant and foolish........note NIGERIA Z D BEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA...........now ur WAILING and LAMENTATION may continue its allowed here.....fish
never mind the butthurting zulu gangster whose IQ is as shallow as a Zulu bush hut.

he cannot support his argument with a simple citation yet he wants us to take his opinion dressed in envy as the gospel truth. myopia doesn't get any bigger.

the only significance Zulu has in Africa is xenophobia and to destroy everything the anglo dutch built for them.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
ddami:

If Nigeria will be the best country in Africa, then Africa is the worst place.

6 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

DONT BE A FOOL.

stop the desperate rambling, give us a citation and not your opinion.

if you need education, simply ask and i shall oblige you. countries that manufacture satellite are a handful but countries that produce the launchers on which the satellite is launched onto space so few. and the launching is often carried out on the home country of the country that manufactured the launcher or control unit station.

please give us a citation or shut up.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

what a comment from a Numbskull. Africa is indeed the worse place far behind Europe,Norrh America, Australia, South america, Asia.

but Africa is fast growing and has already been tipped as the NEXT BIG THING. Nigeria has been dupped the new African tiger like Taiwan, Korea and Singapore.

In fact O' Neil (you know him, the guy that deleted south africa from BRICs) has already highlighted that anyone who isn't investing in Nigeria is missing.

so countries, like nigeria, angola, ethiopia and few others are taking strides.

but the problem is will xenophobic south Africans who are too docile to work, too blame-trading to own up and too naive to renounce their feeding bottle approach to the anglo-dutch, catch the moving train?

for south Africa is a beautiful country with great potential being laid to waste by a group of inexperienced and savage brutes who really cant run a country.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

DONT BE A FOOL.

I have brought forth numerous sources to back my claims that Nigeria made and designed the sat x. including many foreign sources.

if you will produce a source to debunk my claims then we have a debate
if you cant , then spare our readers your opinion. it is only indicating your envy and inactivity.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Do you think political campaign is something that stats only two weeks before the national polls? Nope. It is a process that commence immediately you assume the office of the president. You start from there preparing for your next meal like ants which would work hard to gather food for tomorrow. I didn't know that you were that fool that couldn't realise that every government in power by doing what we normally know as service delivery is indirectly campaigning to be retained into power. Shameless, uneducated and pathetic Nigerian.
i am not surprised, your education and assimilation into civility began in 1994.

so for every act of service performed by a president is an indirect step for re-election campaign? is that how it is done in Zulu land?

little wonder S.A hasn't changed government for 21 years running. we call that a civil rule not a democracy.

getting back to the topic, Nigeria has launched about 4 satellites so far from the Obasanjo administration to the GEJ administration and they were never popular with the general public except a very few techy affectionados.

the majority just don't care and are even not aware.

look for another line, bro. i can feel your desperation.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

well according to u so be it but as far as am concerned ........I repeat NIGERIA IS D BEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA I don't care if anybody thinks otherwise...... Zambia's president once said if NIGERIA SNEEZES, AFRICA WILL CATCH COLD

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 23, 2015
Nigeria z d future,our definition of future is "everything we can be but have not yet become" "everything we can do but have not yet done"......
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
i am not surprised, your education and assimilation into civility began in 1994.

so for every act of service performed by a president is an indirect step for re-election campaign? is that how it is done in Zulu land?

little wonder S.A hasn't changed government for 21 years running. we call that a civil rule not a democracy.

getting back to the topic, Nigeria has launched about 4 satellites so far from the Obasanjo administration to the GEJ administration and they were never popular with the general public except a very few techy affectionados.

the majority just don't care and are even not aware.

look for another line, bro. i can feel your desperation.

Fool, you are even worst than a mumu. As a president, your campaign for your reelection starts the first day in your office. Every step you take, every decision you make will be directly compiled into a political manifesto by your party to show all that you have achieved during your term which may as well be diluted with propaganda in many instances. It includes plans as well on how challenges facing the country will be tackled by the prospective party in government.

Eish!!! I don't know why should I be discussing this with a political amateur.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.