Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109886 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:
Indonesia has set a trend of how hard drug trafficking mules from Nigeria should be handled and shot before the firing squad. Will the whole world follow this trend?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/29/bali-nine-who-are-the-nine-people-being-executed-by-indonesia
Spare us the link. we all know Indonesia and their unpopular death penalty.

Australians were caught
as were brazlians
nigerians as well. These are countries better than S.A
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Your brain is too soft to make an excuse for xenophobia.

all your xenophobias have never been about drugs, silly.

they are about jobs, spazza shops and your inherent fear of blank dominance.

you can stand the 5% white dominance in S.A.
BUT A FELLOW BLACK DOMINATING YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY OR WOMEN IS SOMETHING MOST BLACK S.A CAN'T LIVE WITH.

Xenophobia has many complex underlying causes one of them being overspread use of drugs by young people which have been acquired from Nigerians. Every corner of of cities there is always two to three Nigerians that would call you to the corner marketing drugs.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Spare us the link. we all know Indonesia and their unpopular death penalty.

Australians were caught
as was brazlians
nigerians as well. These are countries better than S.A

Four were Nigerians. Brazil as well has a problems with Nigerians selling drugs in their country.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Xenophobia has many complex underlying causes one of them being overspread use of drugs by young people which have been acquired from Nigerians. Every corner of of cities there is always two to three Nigerians that would call you to the corner marketing drugs.
that is strictly your opinion.

xenophobia aren't about drugs . spare me that crab. xenophobia is all about black foreigners doing jobs you guys wouldn't dare do due to unrealistic expectation of post apartheid.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
that is strictly your opinion.

xenophobia aren't about drugs . spare me that crab. xenophobia is all about black foreigners doing jobs you guys wouldn't dare do due to unrealistic expectation of post apartheid.

Xenophobia has everything to do with drugs. Nigerians are painting a black paint on every foreigner in SA. There are many good hard working foreigners in SA, like Ghanaians who would do everything within the parameters of SA law. Very respectful and educated.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Four were Nigerians. Brazil as well has a problems with Nigerians selling drugs in their country.
i see you conveniently omitted the lone Ghanaian there. don't want to lose their support here, no?

lol. of course 4 were Nigerians. where lot of good energy abounds, few are likely to misdirect that energy.
Nigeria has a fair share of bad guys as there are abundance of good good guys. remember we are the most educated in america.

still Drugs and Nigerians are the list of S.A problems
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Xenophobia has everything to do with drugs. Nigerians are painting a black paint on every foreigner in SA. There are many good hard working foreigners in SA, like Ghanaians who would do everything within the parameters of SA law. Very respective and educated.
you are patronizing ghanaians with this post cheaply.

xenophobia and S.A ain't ever gon' part in african psyche.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 11:23am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
personal fulfilments, man. most are hard working owning their own shops and business.

your unemployment is on an all time high yet zulu and co will never work hard or migrate as all citizens the world over do.

they can NEVER VENTURE OUTSIDE S.A NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE ANC HANDOUT DON'T CROSS S.A BORDERS.

people will always flock to countries where there are opportunities,in this continent SA is the place to be....we dont venture outside our country because we are content ..unemployment is everywhere in the world,SA stands on 24%,what is your country rate? Hard workers my ass,you are all compelled to hustle because your oil economy only caters few..the elites'...from the look of things you will remain refugees in foreign lands until Jesus comes back..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

people will always flock to countries where there are opportunities,in this continent SA is the place to be....we dont venture outside our country because we are content ..unemployment is everywhere in the world,SA stands on 24%,what is your country rate? Hard workers my ass,you are all compelled to hustle because your oil economy only caters few..the elites'...from the look of things you will remain refugees in foreign lands until Jesus comes back..
and yet we have the highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires in africa.

we own a formal economy of $594billion. your unemployment isn't 24% ,son

there are Indians , Chinese and Lebanese all over Nigeria.

you guys are too docile that's why you dont move out or work. what you are good at is "give us our land" , " spread white wealth amongst lazy unemployable blacks" and "foreigners are taking our jobs and women" ; XENOPHOBIA.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 11:36am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, can you believe that girl!

Ddami the dummy. Parroting off what her ill-informed compatriots are saying, when infact she sounds like she wouldn't be able to differentiate between her own a-hole & a hole on the ground.

Fòols, fòols, fòols everywhere!

is that one a girl?no wonder she sounds like a man...one can only assume she doesn't look like men
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
i see you conveniently omitted the lone Ghanaian there. don't want to lose their support here, no?

lol. of course 4 were Nigerians. where lot of good energy abounds, few are likely to misdirect that energy.
Nigeria has a fair share of bad guys as there are abundance of good good guys. remember we are the most educated in america.

still Drugs and Nigerians are the list of S.A problems

Dreaming yet again. Americans are the most educated in America.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
and yet we have the highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires in africa.

you guys are too docile that's why you dont move out or work. what you are good at is "give us our land" , " spread white wealth amongst lazy unemployable blacks" and "foreigners are taking our jobs and women" ; XENOPHOBIA.

Your economy has dwindled as a result of your poor performing currency. Dangote lost just over $10 billion in few seconds and many of your 20 billionaires were deleted on the list of the rich just in an instance of few minutes everything changed. Your GDP is now comfortably lying far below $450 billion. Don't treat me as if I haven't studied Economics 101.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

no dude foreigners are involved in illegal activities that's why they get panelbeatings sometime just to remind them that they are in a foreign country..SA unemployment rate stands on 24%,no wonder why it pains you..there is an excuse in every evil act therefore dont buy those hearsay excuses ..at sometime some south Africans feel that they have to clean their country...those Indians and Chinese in your country,are they selling drugs?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

is that one a girl?no wonder she sounds like a man...one can only assume she doesn't look like men
"sounds like"-in ur dreams u ve heard me talk.........CAF vice president
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

"sounds like"-in ur dreams u ve heard me talk.........(crying association of africa)CAF vice president
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 12:25pm On May 24, 2015
ddami:
"sounds like"-in ur dreams u ve heard me talk.........(crying association of africa)CAF vice president

when last did you take a bath dear?I hear that an average Nigerian girl takes shower after two days?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Trying so hard to be Nigerian when I'm proudly South African even on this very thread? Does that even make sense to you, fòol? Can't help you with your tendency to celebrate mediocrity, so go on & feel special just because I learned a few words by being here. Doing "Roman" things. Dayum, I must trying to be Chinese too when I tell them, "Ni hao" or "Shi shi". You're a damn fòol. SMH
funky girl ur Nigerian names are ready.......rolling drums
I promised u 3
SHUKURA
CHIBUZO
LABAKE....rily does are nice female names 4 u and my brother suggested a nickname 4 u --- BONAVULTURE.......Nigerian wannabe baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

no dude foreigners are involved in illegal activities that's why they get panelbeatings sometime just to remind them that they are in a foreign country..SA unemployment rate stands on 24%,no wonder why it pains you..there is an excuse in every evil act therefore dont buy those hearsay excuses ..at sometime some south Africans feel that they have to clean their country...those Indians and Chinese in your country,are they selling drugs?
Nope, foreigners are responsible for high murder rate, elder white rape, white farm murders, infant rapes, high inequality (S.A is one of the world's most unequal countries) when are you people ever going to take responsibility for once ?

The Chinese are involved in shady deals including piracy, smuggling and counterfeit. but don't go murdering the Chinese, we allow government agencies to do their work.

unlike savage xenophobic..S.A
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

when last did you take a bath dear?I hear that an average Nigerian girl takes shower after two days?
dry boy, dry u are a just a BONAVULTURE it doesn't min u were born a culture...it means u were groomed 2 be a bonafide vulture. in ur oda post u assumed I am a man but now u think am a girl.....its now confirmed ur brain rotates in circles

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

dry boy, dry u are a just a BONAVULTURE it doesn't min u were born a culture...it means u were groomed 2 be a bonafide vulture. in ur oda post u assumed I am a man but now u think am a girl.....its now confirmed ur brain rotates in circles when u think

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
ddami:
dry boy, dry u are a just a BONAVULTURE it doesn't min u were born a culture...it means u were groomed 2 be a bonafide vulture. in ur oda post u assumed I am a man but now u think am a girl.....its now confirmed ur brain rotates in circles when u think

hola babes....lol

I thought you are a man because you express yourself like men...wish I could see your photo
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Your economy has dwindled as a result of your poor performing currency. Dangote lost just over $10 billion in few seconds and many of your 20 billionaires were deleted on the list of the rich just in an instance of few minutes everything changed. Your GDP is now comfortably lying far below $450 billion. Don't treat me as if I haven't studied Economics 101.
wrong!!! Nigeria's economy still grows at 5.8% down from 6.8% to 7%. even at the worse oil slump we were hauling out 5% economic output.

Dangote is $16 billion in worth and the kruger park guy is a laughing $6 billion down and your true representative , Patrice motsepe is what , $3 billion?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2015
ddami:
funky girl ur Nigerian names are ready.......rolling drums
I promised u 3
SHUKURA
CHIBUZO
LABAKE....rily does are nice female names 4 u and my brother suggested a nickname 4 u --- BONAVULTURE.......Nigerian wannabe baby
lol.
she sure would ask her Nigerian friends for their meaning.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Dreaming yet again. Americans are the most educated in America.
DO NOT LET ME LAUGH IN TSWANA; NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST EDUCATED IN AMERICA. YES MORE EDUCATED THAN THEIR HOSTS.

MOST OF YOUR S.A GUYS HAVE CEASED ARGUING THIS WITH ME IN THE LIGHT OF SHOCKING EVIDENCE.

you want it, i give you , from no other source but America's own CNN and others.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Nope, foreigners are responsible for high murder rate, elder white rape, white farm murders, infant rapes, high inequality (S.A is one of the world's most unequal countries) when are you people ever going to take responsibility for once ?

The Chinese are involved in shady deals including piracy, smuggling and counterfeit. but don't go murdering the Chinese, we allow government agencies to do their work.

unlike savage xenophobic..S.A

Nigeria is an equal society that's why every Nigerian owns a private jet...surely your Nigerian gods smile when ever you people fight your tribal wars,I hear that your president cousin has been kidnapped...how true is that?

Ritualists
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

people will always flock to countries where there are opportunities,in this continent SA is the place to be....we dont venture outside our country because we are content

please read your post apartheid history.

SOUTH AFRICA LITERALLY AND OFFICIALLY ASKED FOR PROFESSIONALS INTO YOUR COUNTRY. FACT FACT FACT!!!!

you guys are too busy looting shops to read this. how did you think you could fill up all the vacancies after you were reintegrated ?

black south africans do not venture out of Zulu land because they are too lazy to hussle, too incompetent to work and at home, too styless to protect their women.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 1:28pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

SOUTH AFRICA LITERALLY AND OFFICIALLY ASKED FOR PROFESSIONALS INTO YOUR COUNTRY. FACT FACT FACT!!!!

you guys are too busy looting shops to read this. how did you think you could fill up all the vacancies after you were reintegrated ?

black south africans do not venture out of Zulu land because they are too lazy to hussle, too incompetent to work and at home, too styless to protect their women.

you are so clueless...its no secret that a Nigerian university degree can be equated to a standard 8 south African school report that's why those who are lucky to be absorbed by our labour market should undergo retraining program by a south African institution...infact by calling for professionals,south Africa wanted to absorb skilled people who would play a meaningful role unlike the so called educated who are repairing our shoes and cutting our hairs..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

Nigeria is an equal society that's why every Nigerian owns a private jet...surely your Nigerian gods smile when ever you people fight your tribal wars,I hear that your president cousin has been kidnapped...how true is that?

Ritualists
lol! kwo kwo kwo. hahahaha.

of course we don't have a 5% who controls the economy against the majority. or a 5% who owns our father's land while we walk as labourers.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
DO NOT LET ME LAUGH IN TSWANA; NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST EDUCATED IN AMERICA. YES MORE EDUCATED THAN THEIR HOSTS.

MOST OF YOUR S.A GUYS HAVE CEASED ARGUING THIS WITH ME IN THE LIGHT OF SHOCKING EVIDENCE.

you want it, i give you , from no other source but America's own CNN and others.

Please, dont make me laugh in kanuri. Americans lecture Nigerians as students in America and are most smartest that Nigerians, big time.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

So, did you also consider the fact that professionals are also living your country to work abroad.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
wrong!!! Nigeria's economy still grows at 5.8% down from 6.8% to 7%. even at the worse oil slump we were hauling out 5% economic output.

Dangote is $16 billion in worth and the kruger park guy is a laughing $6 billion down and your true representative , Patrice motsepe is what , $3 billion?

Who said anything concerning your economic growth? I said your GDP is dwindling as a result of your poor performing currency against dollar and falling oil prices. It is now comfortably sitting below $450 billion and continue to fall to the lowest.

Dangote is starting to worry about your falling currency that might steal his wealth.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

you are so clueless...its no secret that a Nigerian university degree can be equated to a standard 8 south African school report that's why those who are lucky to be absorbed by our labour market should undergo retraining program by a south African institution...infact by calling for professionals,south Africa wanted to absorb skilled people who would play a meaningful role unlike the so called educated who are repairing our shoes and cutting our hairs..
stop writhing in pains and stay on topic.

you alluded to the fact that Nigerians flock into S.A and i am giving you an official reasons of the first waves of Nigerians who came into S.A.

Your government asked for us because you guys were still adjusting to life in a civilized environment after a long, life-long sojourn in shallow zulu huts and caves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.