Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109682 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2015
ddami:
of course,I mean u are not expected 2 ve anything sensible 2 write nor think about.... ah ah ah ah

That's rich coming from someone that concurs every dùmb post without adding something to it, to prove that she actually knows something & not just being sheep as usual.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

SA has over 1 million Nigerian citizens who are from the best country in Africa, yet they are the biggest cyber criminals, 419 scammers and drug mules who are now flooding SA prisons feeding on SA tax system.
MduZA:

who cares? Its your generator republic,keep it
mzilakazi:
There are many many Russian and Korean drug cartel in S.A but S.A blacks do not mention these much while highlighting the few Nigerian drug lords there.

well S.A has overtaken mexico in drug consumption due to high docility and a false sense of entitlement blacks expect from the government and the Europeans. reason why you guys are super xenophobic.

what is a Nigerian criminal doing in South Africa if not to liaise with the resident criminals and drug sniffers?

SA has over 1 million Nigerian citizens who are from the best country in Africa, yet they are the biggest cyber criminals, 419 scammers and drug mules who are now flooding SA prisons feeding on SA tax system.
Our generator republic has taught you guys a few tricks to your highly hyped "organised" economy which has been dying since you blacks took over.

this is an economy the anglo-dutch has been building for the past 300 years only to be destroyed by a bunch of lazy incompetent and uncivilized people who Africa liberated by 1994 only to be thanked by xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:11am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

That's rich coming from someone that concurs every dùmb post without adding something to it, to prove that she actually knows something & not just being sheep as usual.
wow just 1 word-SENSELESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:15am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Do you know that Basothos, the Swazis and Batswanas in Southern Africa have their own independent countries. What was wrong for the Igbos as a nation to establish their own country independent from Nigeria? The Igboland would have been a success story as in the year 2015, that was really an envisaged country that would have been the hope of Africa. The "KWENU" nation. However, that dream is not gone yet, it can still be re-energised and be reintroduced back into action. I do not mean to disintegrate or polarise Nigerians, but be informed that some things will never change unless one toughest decision is taken.

Yes, most of the billionaire in SA are white and surely that will not change. It is as a result of the former murderous regime that ruled our country. All that we will have to do is to empower majority blacks in business so that they can close that gap. Soon, two more black SA billions are on the pipeline of being formally introduced into the world but one of those two is currently occupying a top political position in the government and has since become a silent partner.

Meanwhile, all white billionaires are still South Africans irrespective of the colour.
okay okay now I understand,dats right...... as in I read long long things sensible and reasonable ones but I call what you put up there bedtime STORY FOR THE GODS

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2015
ddami:
ah ah ah do u know wot I think you have a crush on @lezz u just can't do without referring 2 him unfortunately he doesn't do s.a HOs especially d funky HOs..now u care about me 'a single thought of mine' like am a nigerian,am presently in NIGERIA and oh yeah its d best country in Africa.....funky girl
now you are becoming one mean, bad ass troll. lol.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:21am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

That info would be too much for your fragile brain, so yes, DGAF. We don't want you going full rètard now. It's too much as it is.

Oh & yes I'm learning because I, unlike you, actually have more than two brain cells working simultaneously to help me learn stuff without even trying. So there it is, mumu!
em I just observed something ur brain battery has just 1 bar left,its now half....go and charge!robot ...well u learn our language-our culture-how we act-how we talk-how we think- u troll on our website. congrats funky u are on ur way 2 being a Nigerian.... oohhh am so proud of u.......meanwhile s.a I don't give a bleep

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Our generator republic has taught you guys a few tricks to your highly hyped "organised" economy which has been dying since you blacks took over.

this is an economy the anglo-dutch has been building for the past 300 years only to be destroyed by a bunch of lazy incompetent and uncivilized people who Africa liberated by 1994 only to be thanked by xenophobia.

Since, when did I ever said anything concerning that which you have just quoted on my name. Perhaps, you were trying to portray your 419 abilities of how you are always forging the signatures of people on fraudulent cheques, et cetera, et cetera. I always write facts and not poorly constructed lies. The biggest drug traffickers in SA are undoubtedly Nigerians and even toddlers knows. Our prisons are over flooding to teeth with Nigerians arrested on drug related crimes. Fact!!!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:34am On May 24, 2015
ddami:
em I just observed something ur brain battery has just 1 bar left,its now half....go and charge!robot ...well u learn our language-our culture-how we act-how we talk-how we think- u troll on our website. congrats funky u are on ur way 2 being a Nigerian.... oohhh am so proud of u.......meanwhile s.a I don't give a bleep

Silly, just silly.

FYI, your brothers & sisters here speak our local languages. That doesn't make them South African as far as I'm concerned. Keep reasoning with your rectum, because you're doing an astounding job cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:35am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Since, when did I ever said anything concerning that which you have just quoted on my name. Perhaps, you were trying to portray your 419 abilities of how you are always forging the signatures of people on fraudulent cheques, et cetera, et cetera. I always write facts and not poorly constructed lies. The biggest drug traffickers in SA are undoubtedly Nigerians and even toddlers knows. Our prisons are over flooding to teeth with Nigerians arrested on drug related crimes. Fact!!!
uuuhhh ur prisons are full dats true..well ur president will be here may 29th his plane should contain a sizeable number of d nig .prisoners.... now do us a favor by giving dem a PRESIDENTIAL LIFT back home..........no way u guys are 2 happy granting us visas
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:36am On May 24, 2015
ddami:
wow just 1 word-SENSELESS

Like the person you see when you look in the mirror.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Silly, just silly.

FYI, your brothers & sisters here speak our local languages. It doesn't make them South Africans as far as I'm concerned. Keep reasoning with your rectum, because you're doing an astounding job cheesy
of course dey are dere dey should when u are in Rome act like d romans.......buh sure u are in s.a trying so hard 2 b a Nigerian dats rily good....funky girl now I ve 2 give u a befitting Nigerian name actually u will b having 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:41am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Like the person you see when you look in the mirror.
DRY

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2015
ddami:
uuuhhh ur prisons are full dats true..well ur president will be here may 29th his plane should contain a sizeable number of d nig .prisoners.... now do us a favor by giving dem a PRESIDENTIAL LIFT back home..........no way u guys are 2 happy granting us visas

They have commited serious crimes which will see them dead in Nigeria. So, we kept them away from your death sentence.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lekpalicious(f): 9:50am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Silly, just silly.

FYI, your brothers & sisters here speak our local languages. That doesn't make them South African as far as I'm concerned. Keep reasoning with your rectum, because you're doing an astounding job cheesy
This is a lie and you know it. Nigerians in general don't care for South African languages and most do not know how to speak it fluently except perhaps the few greetings.Nigerians could not be bothered by it to be honest just like most don't like your local foods. No need to lie to get your point across
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2015
ddami:
of course dey are dere dey should when u are in Rome act like d romans.......buh sure u are in s.a trying so hard 2 b a Nigerian dats rily good....funky girl now I ve 2 give u a befitting Nigerian name actually u will b having 3.

Trying so hard to be Nigerian when I'm proudly South African even on this very thread? Does that even make sense to you, fòol? Can't help you with your tendency to celebrate mediocrity, so go on & feel special just because I learned a few words by being here. Doing "Roman" things. Dayum, I must trying to be Chinese too when I tell them, "Ni hao" or "Shi shi". You're a damn fòol. SMH
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2015
lekpalicious:
This is a lie and you know it. Nigerians in general don't care for South African languages and most do not know how to speak it fluently except perhaps the few greetings.Nigerians could not be bothered by it to be honest just like most don't like your local foods. No need to lie to get your point across

Unlike you people, I don't feel the need to exaggerate or celebrate stùpidity. I know Nigerians that speak the local languages FLUENTLY. It's not a big deal to me because that's what people with brain do, they learn.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lekpalicious(f): 10:02am On May 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Unlike you people I don't feel the need to exaggerate or celebrate stùpidity. I know Nigerians that speak the local languages FLUENTLY. It's not a big deal to me because that's what people with brain do, they learn.
Well you just did by blatantly lying about how Nigerians can speak your local languages lol. They even struggle to even pronounce your names and you here talking about languages. Lol dear people learn what they want to learn . I mean even in South Africa with All your languages not every south african can speak them either. So what more of foreigners. I see common sense is really not common with you embarassed. BTW if you know some does not mean all Nigerians. A few does not represent the majority.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Do you know that Basothos, the Swazis and Batswanas in Southern Africa have their own independent countries. What was wrong for the Igbos as a nation to establish their own country independent from Nigeria? The Igboland would have been a success story as in the year 2015, that was really an envisaged country that would have been the hope of Africa. The "KWENU" nation. However, that dream is not gone yet, it can still be re-energised and be reintroduced back into action. I do not mean to disintegrate or polarise Nigerians, but be informed that some things will never change unless one toughest decision is taken.

Yes, most of the billionaire in SA are white and surely that will not change. It is as a result of the former murderous regime that ruled our country. All that we will have to do is to empower majority blacks in business so that they can close that gap. Soon, two more black SA billions are on the pipeline of being formally introduced into the world but one of those two is currently occupying a top political position in the government and has since become a silent partner.

Meanwhile, all white billionaires are still South Africans irrespective of the colour.
your post is long and full of crap. i used to think like you some 10 years ago. now no great nation emerges without a bit of predisposing factors either by geographical positioning or people factor.

the UK was able to survive harsh Europe during the 30 years old wars, ww1 and ww2 because she was geographically located in an island and had developed her naval skills. had she been in mainland Europe she would have been likely swallowed.

America was great because she had a sweet blend of people of all races in very high numbers which are allowed to flourish in a region which lack economic activities, ie Mexico and the Latin american countries.

now what are the predisposing factors for Nigeria and South Africa ?

NIGERIA ---- Here is a country comprising more than 250 ethnic groups, pushing 180 million people. the hausa , igbo and yoruba are the most dominant and could each form a very successful country some decades back but not anymore. should they go their separate ways ? hell no.

the truth is that the first advantage Nigeria has over Africa is her populated youth who are extremely mobile, itinerant and entrepreneurial and very hard working.

then the entire region of 16 west African is ready for their taking and dominance both in services delivery, banking and workforce. Nigeria amounts 76 % of the entire economy of west Africa. our reported GDP of $594 billion is just the formal sector. if we should take in the informal sector , we would be running near a trillion dollars.

the miracle of Nigeria staying together is a destiny on our leadership on the African continent. president GEJ isn't the first incumbent to admit defeat in the polls but coming from a strong, influential country like Nigeria whom many African countries look up to, the whole of Africa and the world saw it as a hope for Africa and democracy. you ought to read the papers from all over Africa.

SOUTH AFRICA----Bright country full of prospect and a regional power player.....BUT, South Africa lacks legitimacy in Africa. one, in most quarters all over the world S.A is still seen as an extension of Europe. built and developed by Europeans as home-away-from-home.

all of her success has been attributed to the west never to Africa. for all of SA top competitive companies and firms are owed by europeans and all her national landmark has been spearheaded by europeans. yes sad but true.

she has 7 billionaires as of April 2015 and only one of Patrice mutsepe is African SA.

SA hence can not spur africans into greatness. it is just another perception of white magic, true or false.

and the misrule and collapse of the economy, social order, government institution and xenophobia has also made SA isolated in the psyche of Africans.

Nelson Mandela remains the biggest achievement of black south Africa.

SA government has also made a lot of solitary unpopular decisions in Africa that has caused African diplomatic eye brow to arch. the Nigerian debacle of 1995/6, the Ivorian crisis of Lauren Gbagbo, the Libyan debacle and Malian crisis all come readily to mind.

Nigeria remains the sure hope for africa as the french president, the BBC and the other gave alluded.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2015
lekpalicious:
Well you just did by blatantly lying about how Nigerians can speak your local languages lol. They even struggle to even pronounce your names and you here talking about languages. Lol dear people learn what they want to learn . I mean even in South Africa with All your languages not everyone can speak them either. So what more of foreigners. I see common sense is really not common with you embarassed. BTW if you know some does not mean all Nigerians. A few does not represent the majority.

Common sense doesn't seem to be common with you either. Obviously I haven't met all Nigerians living in South Africa, so I couldn't be speaking about all of them. Ding, ding, ding. Hear the epiphany? Aha! However, like I said, I've met ones that do speak the local languages. No biggie.

One of them is a guy that sells handbags & everyone calls him Themba because he speaks fluent Zulu. I can't prove it but here's one I can prove, there's a Nigerian girl here on Nairaland called yeyenatu or something like that. Don't know if she's still active or not, but she can speak a few SA languages.

Oh & I didn't mean they can speak all 11 languages, so stop reaching.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

The Nigerian drug Lords are in S.A because you people cant get off the stuff. docility and drugs go hand in hand. S.A is now now one of the biggest markets world wide. there are Nigerian professionals and business people in SA.

the few criminal elements of Nigerians in SA are only in rendezvous with their local S.A paddies.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2015
lekpalicious:
Well you just did by blatantly lying about how Nigerians can speak your local languages lol. They even struggle to even pronounce your names and you here talking about languages. Lol dear people learn what they want to learn . I mean even in South Africa with All your languages not every south african can speak them either. So what more of foreigners. I see common sense is really not common with you embarassed. BTW if you know some does not mean all Nigerians. A few does not represent the majority.

Many Nigerians can speak SA local languages and that's a fact. Many lived longer in SA such that they could master all these SA languages.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
The Nigerian drug Lords are in S.A because you people cant get off the stuff. docility and drugs go hand in hand. S.A is now now one of the biggest markets world wide. there are Nigerian professionals and business people in SA.

the few criminal elements of Nigerians in SA are only in rendezvous with their local S.A paddies.

Poor reasoning capacity yet again. So, only because most SA are addicted on drugs, Nigerians who introduced these drugs on them should see it as a business opportunity. The clever people wouldn't do such a business of putting lives of other people at risk for their own selfish ends.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

They have commited serious crimes which will see them dead in Nigeria. So, we kept them away from your death sentence.
the only crime they committed was feeding you sweet powder in connivance with your brother criminals at your instance.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 10:42am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Many Nigerians can speak SA local languages and that's a fact. Many lived longer in SA such that they could master all these SA languages.

Maybe she thinks we're like them, that we get an ego boost when someone learns something about South Africa. Not the case, ma. We get that it happens just as long as you live amongst people. Hell, even them Asian boys speak our local languages. You go by Marabastad in Pretoria & you'll hear Pakistanis yelling, "Mama tsena, mama tsena!". Shrugs.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
the only crime they committed was feeding you sweet powder in connivance with your brother criminals at your instance.

Trafficking of drugs is punishable by death in many countries and many Nigerians have faced the firing squad because of such crimes. SA does not have a death sentence, only the people's justice which is referred to as xenophobia.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 10:45am On May 24, 2015
lezz:

the fact that your compatriots flock into the very country like flies tells that you are dreaming...
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Poor reasoning capacity yet again. So, only because most SA are addicted on drugs, Nigerians who introduced these drugs on them should see it as a business opportunity. Cleaver people wouldn't do such a business of putting lives of other people at risk.
you make me laugh. S.A is a drug market magnet.

are you telling me a country that has one of the highest rape, murder rate, attempted murder rate, infant rape and homicides aren't Junkies already before ever few Nigerian drug cartels got there?

the Nigerian drug lords are people already in the midst of drugs within their host communities. they just blended in.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

the fact that your compatriots flock into the very country like flies tells that you are dreaming...
personal fulfilments, man. most are hard working owning their own shops and business.

your unemployment is on an all time high yet zulu and co will never work hard or migrate as all citizens the world over do.

they can NEVER VENTURE OUTSIDE S.A NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE ANC HANDOUT DON'T CROSS S.A BORDERS.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2015
lezz:
you make me laugh. S.A is a drug market magnet.

are you telling me a country that has one of the highest rape, murder rate, attempted murder rate, infant rape and homicides aren't Junkies already before ever few Nigerian drug cartels got there?

the Nigerian drug lords are people already in the midst of drugs within their host communities. they just blended in.

Drug market magnet as you call it, made so by proudly Nigerians from purportedly best country in Africa.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Trafficking of drugs is punishable by death in many countries and many Nigerians have faced the firing squad because of such crimes. SA does not have a death sentence, only the people's justice which is referred to as xenophobia.
Your brain is too soft to make an excuse for xenophobia.

all your xenophobias have never been about drugs, silly.

they are about jobs, spazza shops and your inherent fear of black dominance.

you can stand the 5% white dominance in S.A.
BUT A FELLOW BLACK DOMINATING YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY OR WOMEN IS SOMETHING MOST BLACK S.A CAN'T LIVE WITH.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
Indonesia has set a trend of how hard drug trafficking mules from Nigeria should be handled and shot before the firing squad. Will the whole world follow this trend?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/29/bali-nine-who-are-the-nine-people-being-executed-by-indonesia
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Drug market magnet as you call it, made so by proudly Nigerians from purportedly best country in Africa.
In connivance with fellow south Africans who know the terrain and structure and clientele in S.A

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.