Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (55108 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 12, 2015
creepsyme:
I form as though am very busy whenever the guy is around me, busy here does not mean going helter skelter but just sit in a place and probably pretend to be engrossed wit something in my own world.
how is that meant to be a green light?
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 12, 2015
intergral:
My girlfriend did not show me any green light... She came to me and asked me for my phone and she wasn't smiling when she did it... She only told me that she want to discus something with and then boom it happened...... Till today I still respect her for that!
Gbam!!! Na sharp gals dey carry the first
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2015
Mariojane:
sorry sir but you are very wrong.
i have lots of male friends and because i am the curious type i ask them diff kind of question that has no hidden attachment.
they are my friends and i like knowing what is on their minds and what is happening in their relationships.
i ask all your listed questions not because i want them (and i can't want all of them) but because i care and i like to use people experiences to advise other people.i ask all this out of curiosity not cos i want any of them.

my policy is : DONT DATE YOUR FRIENDS COS THE FRIENDSHIP WILL B AFFECTED.
i kept them to ask questions, to help me understand men. they ask me the same questions too concerning ladies.
am very happy i kept them all because they ve helped me alot in my relationship
really?

with this your comment, I know you are giving me green light already cheesy
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by 1stola: 12:53pm On May 12, 2015
shapman:

Osheyyyy! Look up, bomb dey ur head.
Oponu radarada
Your papa.
cretin
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Emekus999(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
interestingg....dey'll walk abt trying to tend to deir phnes jst to seek atention.
2.dey will laugh at anytin u said weda funny or not funny..
3..dey are d first to notice u are'nt contributin and sumtimes be prompt to ask indirect questions to u
4.dey stare at u with style
5..dey tend to help u wit any of ur stuff dat fell down
6.dey seems to care abt u.
7..they even ask username or bbm pin to talk wit u.
8.they trip for anytin u do
9.......femalesss drop ur hint dnt b shyyyy...giv us urss

1 Like

Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 12, 2015
shapman:

Ghen ghen! I catch You. I don dey find You since that last time we jam 4 bus. Peeps this girl fit fan ur sorrow away.
Buhahahahaha why yiu dey cast me naaa.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmmm! grin

ok If I notice him looking at me, I just play with my hair, if he looks again, I will smile. wink grin

If he walks up to me, I will start walking fast, if he's able to catch up, then that nigga just scored a Jackpot! grin

If it's a guy, I have been admiring lipsrsealed, I basically come around to the places he normally hangs out, and be sending signals for him to notice

me angry, when he does, I start talking out loud shocked sad

This is how I followed one to the male's restroom grin Memories
is dat y yu showing us 1 of ur flat breast?i gonna run faster
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you kidding me? grin

This just made me laugh I swear! cheesy
AT YOUR AGE you still dey shout VOTE twaci smh abeg who is she(una) competing wit? Ndiara
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Mariojane(f): 1:29pm On May 12, 2015
agarawu23:
really?

with this your comment, I know you are giving me green light already cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy you wish
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by shapman: 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
softysparky:
Buhahahahaha why yiu dey cast me naaa.
Yay! See green light! Oya abeg ur password make I login.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by shapman: 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
1stola:
Your papa. cretin
My papa make sense pass ur papa nah Weyrey alainironu D bomb go soon explode now. Ajebo oshi Quote me again and born twins 100 times!
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
The first sign to look for is if she has a pvssy.

If she has a pvssy AND you like her...she wants you to approach her.

Quit looking for 'signs'.
shocked
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by bobojoshua(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2015
Yhemit:
From all what I have read here; and from my past experiences.

• Smiling
• Eye contact (every 1min)
• Hair Cressing
• Feet posture (using her feet to touch the opposite sex. but if the guy is far from her,she maybe using her two feet touching each other.)
• Breathing heavily
• Exposure of cleavage
• Exposure of thigh
• Feeling uncomfortable
• Body touching patterns (hand or leg)
• Using of heavy saint (perfume)
• Trying to start convo
• Asking different questions ( good example is my school library OAU)
• Dropping of objects (pen)
• Paying tf (town gbooro)

I think that's all, G'nite y'all.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Kentrasso(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2015
Guys are so paranoid. All these things you think is green light is really not. Better look before you leap
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 12, 2015
softysparky:

Osheeeeeee.
i would have love we become a frdz but this one that you stay in sambisa.
mogbeeeeeee
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Sapeleboy(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
dis na normal lingua for Waffi! Who crown fm don help? Crown fm don baff?
brosssss ur name large nd he get Branch.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by gagewonda(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
softysparky:

When in a commercial bus some will first ask you how much is transport fare, then ask if you are paying with 100 naira change, play with their hair, stare at you, step on your toe then say sorry, complain about traffic, bad roads, lasma, police or driver's driving and when all these green lights didn't work she will remember that she has been sweating profusely and look for a hand fan to fan you both (expecting you to say something like thanks).

If you still ignore her, she will keep reminding the conductor her bus stop for you to hear and do the needful before she gets down.
and if after all dis she isnt noticed?...... cry she go reach her bustop, get down nd go grin
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
Gals it's not fair oh!

I can't pick your contribution much on this thread.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by teeastute(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
Princecalm:
The question was meant for the girls but 5 guys have already mounted the podium.
When gals are no where to be found. They didn't want to expose themselves I fynk
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by teeastute(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2015
And moi experience was like 'can u teach me this subject, can we solve our ass together, were u de last born, when was ya betday?, I like ya hairstyle etc
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Mrcdorv:
i would have love we become a frdz but this one that you stay in sambisa.
mogbeeeeeee
Liver dey cut you?
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by afortress(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2015
you girls.see how hard it is right? just tell us what yoyr green light is you are confused... you dont even knpw where to start... its time ladies from africa start changing their ments...

for a man or guy our green light is to follow you from CMS to YABA then to OSHODIN back to CMS...

once i followed my madam from BENIN AGIP to SEPELE in delta state(she was headed forbayelsa)... expressed myself in the taxi on the way... driver join me beg her... she gave me her number after paying our tfair for BAY. i came down at SAPELE. thank GOD say e never quick us reach ughelli.

DAT IS GREEN LIGHT. not shaking legs or licking lips.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by 2kris(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
agarawu23:
don't know about a Lady you meet new o(ladies shld tell us that one)

but if na girl wey u know before, this are some sign grin

she will keep on asking you what they already knew you don't have. cheesy

mode of dressing will change to draw your attention (you go login easily if na babe wey get ukwu & Chelsea cool )

she will keep on asking you who you are dating just to know if there is space for her

reasons why she broke up with her ex will be her ringing tone just to know she is single.

she will laugh and smile to all your words even if its not funny or making any sense.

my opinion.

my guy are u from nasarawa?? Eggon
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by agarawu23(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
2kris:
my guy are u from nasarawa?? Eggon
no sir
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by bobojoshua(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
u dnt need to talk in dat kin pakage....make I lecture u small.Take out yer small phone (hold dat 2phone wif u ),nd mov on 2d msg arena nd type "hi,Esmaheel....jst wish 2knw u more if u dnt care type me yer digit"........It works like magic ONLY if she hav shown GL.
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by AyamDazey(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
Let me see...Green light...whatever that means i dont have one! grin
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by shapman: 5:28pm On May 12, 2015
AyamDazey:
Let me see...Green light...whatever that means i dont have one! grin
Just shine ur teeth as U did in ur profile pinshure to any guy, Now my babe that's green light!
Sogbo??
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by intergral(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
adasek2010:
Gbam!!! Na sharp gals dey carry the first
ah tell u ma guy... The girl nail me with one dial!
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Neomello(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2015
Guys mak una dey careful. A lady fit dey stare @ u n wen u look back she'l den laff. E fit no bi green light. Mayb u get big head, big teeth (Eze Agaba) n co, so she finds u funny. Wen u approach na epic insult u go receive cool
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
brosssss ur name large nd he get Branch.
lol.. My pple don surface for dis coast.. Ur boy kneel down greet u bros
Re: Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? by Princecalm(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2015
teeastute:
When gals are no where to be found. They didn't want to expose themselves I fynk
then they should tell us so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.