Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate (37283 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2015
Daniel shared his story on Twitter earlier on today. Continues below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/nigerian-lady-refuses-to-marry.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2015
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ericiland: 10:10pm On May 11, 2015
kk
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by elantraceey(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
The lady has a problem and she just used that as an excuse out of the relationship .

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:16pm On May 11, 2015
Some girls sha...

My elder bro is a polytechnic graduate and he's hitting it big..babes are at his beck n' call..

So what are you saying??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by grad2012(f): 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
She must be so silly and childish

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by redcliff: 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by DrSage(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
Gurlz can b chicken-minded at times,going to a uni doesnt guarantee ur getting a nice job. These days, people r looking beyond their degree courses& trying out other opportunities which come there way as a means to living a gud life.
Any gurl that picks her guy with the kind of institution is myopic & she needs to wash her head in River Osun.
Nonsense! angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by holicalpha(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2015
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 11, 2015
iif she finish her gragra 4 stamford she go cum join cue for naija labour market, stewpid thin...
see ha head like isi agwo ncha

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by money121(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2015
Silly excused... She never ready..

She still dy feel like say her toh toh still dy intact i pity her..
Mr man jus move on wth ur life.. Better babe full outside.. Even u are secondary sch graduate de go marry u..

So no sorry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by 20bc(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2015
I don't even know what to say... But she has made her choice and its left for the guy to leave with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by shachris02: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
she's a hustler grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by sunnywhyt(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
Naija girls =$#money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by siegfried99(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
She ain't ready to get married grin

By the time she's 40, she would say..

"MAN NA MAN " grin

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Some ladies sha..

Dis is why most of them don't end up married even @ 44years.. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by masseratti: 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Where or how do you guys meet all this dumb girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by 1stola: 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Mumu pride
Aregbeshola (Osun state governor) only to mention few is a polytechnic graduate.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by MrBasketball: 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Confused bunch of species, later she will running from Pastor to imam to herbalist in search of husband. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
That is bullshit .
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Hian!!! Who told her People from Polytechnic dont make it?

I know I'm allergic to mediocres...

But mediocrity got nothing to do with being a Polytechnic/University graduate.

She seems myopic.

Anyways, It's her choice...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by braine(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2015
This one that husbands are scarce, that babe will live long in her father's house,

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by dapyd1(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
Let me argue for both sides.
on the girl's part. every person has a set of qualities/characteristics/qualifications that they want in a life partner. it's a personal list and you are free to drop anyone if you know psychologically you can't take some things. we are wired differently and don't judge another person because they made a decision based on what they can or can't live with. if I can't submit to my husband because he is a graduate from the polytechnic, then why should I marry him.
On the other hand, I also feel dumping someone because of academic qualifications seems shallow. you should judge your potential husband on things like dreams and ambition, family, financial ability, emotional stability, etc. who cares if he did not finish school sef. Abi no be person be Bill Gates?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by naijainfogalery: 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
hahahahaha the bitchh lied, she was was just looking for a way to dumb the guy, the dude must be really broke, for example dangote, Bill gate didnt even go to school but those folks, married and employed the best hands
Check out the scenerio
- You guys met, you got to know each other, you are fully aware of his educational status, he asked you out, you said yes, thinking his condition would change, he graduated served and even started working, yet condition still seems permanent, then the babe couldnt think of another lie to give his poor ass, the girl come dey form you attended a polytechnic, now when did institution become a criteria for marriage,

This is the reason why some boys do yahooo, carry cocaine, do blood money, or better still when some boys now finally make it they treat girls like poo.

Joke of the century, If i were that guy, all i just have to do is be focused, push myself harder even if it means going to do part time, work harder, smarter and make money easy then i will come back for her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kindnyce(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
SHE NEVER SAID THE REASON SHE REFUSE HIM

MAYBE DUDE HAS GOT NO JOB,OR HAS NOT HAMMERD YET.

WHEN PEPPER REST MARRY SHOW COBBLER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by dejii01(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2015

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.