Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate (37357 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Abidex45: 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.
Respect baba, I thought I was alone on this
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by hayorbahmi(f): 2:32pm On May 12, 2015
xcesswag:
d fact still remains dat 'most ' poly students didn't av d requirement to gain admission into d university. Polytechnic is d other plan na.
U r very wrong wit ur statement....am a Polytechnic grad nd my jamb nd o'level results would get me admission in2 any university....some can be because of financial issues nd sum age so don't always generalize ur statement......
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by themanderon: 2:38pm On May 12, 2015
The said lady is an airhead what if he has all the qualifications and for one reason or the other becomes poor tomorrow will she dump him then? Truth is that most girls don't even know what they want in life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by olayinkaj2(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2015
The babe never talk truth. O si n paro lowo ni. She will later be running after you when her fingers get burnt.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Ayosh(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
no offense, but most graduates from south west universities, apart from lagos state n probably ogun does not know how to use present and past tenses. *fact.
Only this guy I quoted is allowed to quote me. Else thunder go fire sombori

1.'most graduates from south west universities apart from Lagos state n probably Ogun does not know how to use present and past tenses.' See? If you are gonna fault other people's English you simply can't afford to be a victim!

2.I'm terribe at Queen's language but even I, without putting too much fine point to it, can see your punctuation is abysmal!

2. Please enlighten me because I do not get how, in a year-long Youth service, you came to see and maybe interact with so many south west graduates to make the conclusion that most use the tenses inappropriately?!
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by toluine56(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2015
kenex4ever:
thank God u understood what I Meant in d first place,
Some guys for don dey cuss me since.
Yes boss Kene.
Love my people die.
#Proudly Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ojodombe(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
The dude in question should simply tell the guy what is in her mind not to use academic Qualification as an excuse. Can she tell me that should Bill Gate come her way she will not forget her parents. Maybe the guy is not rolling in money as she expect. Women are caught with money the same way lizards are caught with ant. But if I may say, the guy is lucky because it would have been hell fire to call such a thing wife. I doubt she went to school at all. If she is a university graduate I can borrow the law of hasty generalization and say that University graduates are impostors.

Rain on me whatever u like but I assure you it will not work for you.

Just bared my mind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Rapsodee(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
Well,it is her choice and 70% of girls that went to a university will do the same...its just a fact!..that's girls for you unless the guy is making it big.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by hardeyincah(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

U av a shallow reasoning! Aregbesola, sola Allyson, indefatigable Fayose, Isaac Brown, myself e.t.c are polytechnic (The polytechnic Ibadan) graduates....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by redcliff: 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statements and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.

P.s: for everyone looking to find grammtical faults in my writeup, keep on searching. I know i made a few of them and they are typos and this is a forum comment not an official memo!*

hardeyincah: U av a shallow reasoning! Aregbesola, sola Allyson, indefatigable Fayose, Isaac Brown, myself e.t.c are polytechnic (The polytechnic Ibadan) graduates....
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by hardeyincah(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

hardeyincah: U av a shallow reasoning! Aregbesola, sola Allyson, indefatigable Fayose, Isaac Brown, myself e.t.c are polytechnic (The polytechnic Ibadan) graduates....
Then what are u saying? Do u know how many university graduates dat are academically unsound? Pls tackle the person and not the community, race, religion or qualification... Abeg wetin be PEJ qualification?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by redcliff: 6:27pm On May 12, 2015
hardeyincah:

Then what are u saying? Do u know how many university graduates dat are academically unsound? Pls tackle the person and not the community, race, religion or qualification... Abeg wetin be PEJ qualification?

Are you a Poly graduate? If yes, I would see why you are foaming this way. if you picked the message from my post you would find out that I did not say all of them. I said most of them which means "a good number of them". However, I am not trashing poly education as I have said in my first post on this thread that Poly education is seen in a different light than what it is in Nigeria. Don't push out your anger on me, rather, push it to the millions of employers that segregate polytechnic graduates.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Biafracom(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2015
No be her fault... She don already marry for water....#spiritual#husband
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

just shut ur trap if u have nothing to say, are some of the so called uni graduate better in speaking?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Emodeee: 11:47pm On May 12, 2015
lastmessenger:
poly and uni are never the same. I have been to both.

What is the difference? which sch did u attend for ur polytechnic and university education? nt forgetting to add ur course of study in both schools.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by stinggy(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2015
choplex:
Is it the Aregbesola I know that has refused to pay workers their 6 months salaries? Well, my lips are sealed if he is a perfect example of polytechnic graduate.

Even Suswam that's a graduate owes(d) double of what Aregbe owes.
Point is; there are many Poly grads making it big time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Holumiedey(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
This una topic no go put money 4 my pocket, abeg who get business deal. Who wants to know if you attended a polytechnic or a university when u making cool cash. angry. Na Oxford I go sha u fit wan ask me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Trash.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tpiadotcom: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
masseratti:
Where or how do you guys meet all this dumb girls

when you pass on should your girlfriend not do the same?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by masseratti: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

when you pass on should your girlfriend not do the same?
can you elaborate what you just wrote?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.