Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World (1339 Views)

What Has Or Will Mark The Best Moment Of Your Life.... / Share The Best Moment Of Your Life / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
Feeling blue tonight , and decided to go through some (best moment) pix on the net, here are very nice collection of pix i've been able to lay my hands on...... and i must confess some of them brought me to tears.

Heart-warming: Kathryn Waldvogel, 25, dropped her military stance to cuddle three-year-old Connor after returning to Chisholm, Minnesota, from a nine-month tour with the National Guard in Afghanistan on Tuesday

The line of uniformed officers from Chisholm, Minnesota, tried desperately to keep straight faces as the touching display reduced many to tearful smiles and laughter.

But 25-year-old Kathryn could do nothing to contain her excitement.

1 Share

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
pix 3.....
The big moment: This adorable photo of a young girl meeting a newborn was shared by someone who said it 'is honestly one of the best photos I've ever seen'

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by younghartz(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
wink kiss
Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:20pm On May 11, 2015
The reveal: Newlywed Ryan Wallace posted this picture of 'my wife's sons waiting to walk her down the aisle. Sonoma. Just two weekends ago'

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by Tapout(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
[size=20pt]nice...the black guy in the 2nd pics looks like a fatter n taller version of kelvin hart[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:22pm On May 11, 2015
Breathe: Ryan Kaltenbach picked this picture of him kissing his wife Sharlie, who has cystic fibrosis, after she opened her eyes for the first time following her double lung and heart transplant

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:25pm On May 11, 2015
Proud mama: Lane Smith posted a picture from his high school graduation when his mother, who works as the school superintendent, handed him his hard-earned diploma

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:27pm On May 11, 2015
holding my baby girl for the first time after her 12-hour open-heart surgery to save her life

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:29pm On May 11, 2015
The moment I got to hold my daughter after emergency heart surgery @ 24 days. I could breathe again.

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
When my older daughter met her baby sister for the first time.

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by sinaj(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
a lady on her return , check out how tiny her child was.

only God knows how old the baby was when she left for an uncertain mission

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
A general gets a surprise birthday cake from protesters in brazil

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:51pm On May 11, 2015
A tourist captured picture of an NYPD officer offering a homeless man a pair of all-weather boots and thermal socks on a frigid night.

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:54pm On May 11, 2015
A boy's act of kindness

Boi wey him papa send go school

1 Like

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 10:57pm On May 11, 2015
An Afghan man offers tea to thirsty fighting American soldiers

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 11:01pm On May 11, 2015
If you are needy, take for free

can this happen in naija nah

what u likely going to hear in this country is 'go and die'

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 11:04pm On May 11, 2015
free meals for the homeless

Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by beyoncausme: 11:05pm On May 11, 2015
i rest my case, u guys should feel free to add yours cool cool cool
Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by sinizia: 11:34pm On May 11, 2015
beyoncausme:
a lady on her return , check out how tiny her child was.

only God knows how old the baby was when she left for an uncertain mission
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2401250_soldierandbaby_jpeg0007d143950bed258f80b1dc5d9ad746

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2401165_adorablemoment2_jpgddd7ce360fbc87f6d48f9fd76d351ee5

There's a force, a love that defies all men's will. That defy nature, that's a parent's love for his children, especially that of a mother to her children. That's the only time unconditional love may exist to me (unconditional love don't exist though). Mothers love their children fiercely. You can't explain it. These women are ready to get the sack just to defy the military stance and hug their dear ones. No wonder Tupac sang; "ain't no woman alive that can take my mother's place." I celebrate all good mothers out there, you guys rock.

My mom is one person i can't get angry at. No matter how much she might annoy me on rare occasions, i still find myself loving her the more.
Re: Adorable (best Moment) Pictures Around The World by Nobody: 4:04am On May 12, 2015
sinizia:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2401250_soldierandbaby_jpeg0007d143950bed258f80b1dc5d9ad746

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2401165_adorablemoment2_jpgddd7ce360fbc87f6d48f9fd76d351ee5

There's a force, a love that defies all men's will. That defy nature, that's a parent's love for his children, especially that of a mother to her children. That's the only time unconditional love may exist to me (unconditional love don't exist though). Mothers love their children fiercely. You can't explain it. These women are ready to get the sack just to defy the military stance and hug their dear ones. No wonder Tupac sang; "ain't no woman alive that can take my mother's place." I celebrate all good mothers out there, you guys rock.

My mom is one person i can't get angry at. No matter how much she might annoy me on rare occasions, i still find myself loving her the more.
Your last paragraph touched me and I deeply cried because I just shouted on my mom on phone for annoying me.

I'm sorry mom. cry

(1) (Reply)

Why This? / Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You / Ever Being Lied Against Before?share Your Experience !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.