Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) (997 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by rudebouy: 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
DISCLAIMER: Not all ladies are guilty of dis doe, but at least 80% of ladies are guilty of dis. So here goes:

1. Why play hard to get if he will hav to do 90 percent of d calling while u do 90 percent of d flashing?

2. Why play hard to get if he wd have to be sending u airtime regularly and recharging ur BIS on a monthly basis?

3. Why play hard to get when u cant spend up to 2k to get him a gift weda its his birthday or not? Besides, u expect him to get u a gift and take u out on ur birthday, and also do same on his birthday, valentines and christmas'. Wow!

4. Why play hard to get when u dont have much to add to his life apart from sex and some "I-love-you-baby" lines? Okay can u actually spot and solve any personal challenge he has? Can u actually give him an idea dat will help improve his career or business? Arent u supposed to be some kind of "help-meet", or u prefer to be a "help-chop" or a "help-spend"?cheesy

5. Why play hard to get when he is going to be bearing at least 90% of d financial responsibilities in d relationship?

6. Why play hard to get when u cant even fvck his brains out? He has to do 90% of d work, and all u can do is a little Mouth Gig and 10mins of cowgirl and ur alredi tired? :@

7. Why play hard to get when ur just like d average Jane Doe on d street? U cant even hold an intelligent conversation and ur ultimate goal for d next 15yrs is to get married and make babies, and u probably dont even have a dream or vision of ur own.

8. Why play hard to get when ur only going to end up being on d consuming side in d relationship instead of on d contributing side?

Dont get me wrong ladies. Am not saying u shd just say "yes" to any punk dat approaches u. Am only saying der is no point playing hard to get when you know ur of little value afta we take away d make up, d sex and ur degree. If u dont like a guy, just tell him off and if he's reasonable he will leave, if he's not, sorrycheesy

Anytin dat is hard to get shd be a tin of high value, somtin dat will definitely benefit d owner, not sth dat will make d owner keep spending money without commiserate returns either in cash or kind.

Ladies, the only way to prove dat ur not cheap is to have SOME THINGS TO OFFER oda dan sex and a few "I-love-you-boo" lines. But if u dont, den ur really cheap.

Just my unsolicited advice sha.

Adiok ono ifot!8-)

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by elantraceey(f): 10:54pm On May 11, 2015
Well I don't play hard to get , it's either I say yes or a no .
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by donbenedict(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2015
I dnt like girls who can't make up thr minds.. They disgust me... And if they finaly say yes, I may treat dem as trash
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2015
U are on point sha..
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by stam101(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2015
Do women still play hard to get even now dat husband is very scarce?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by sinizia: 11:08pm On May 11, 2015
rudebouy:
DISCLAIMER: Not all ladies are guilty of dis doe, but at least 80% of ladies are guilty of dis. So here goes:

1. Why play hard to get if he will hav to do 90 percent of d calling while u do 90 percent of d flashing?

There's a thick line between playing hard to get and the wooer being a dumbo. The guy in this scenario is dumbo.

rudebouy:
2. Why play hard to get if he wd have to be sending u airtime regularly and recharging ur BIS on a monthly basis?

The guy in this scenario is a fool. He'll end up not getting the babe, because if a girl really care for a guy, she won't be this mean to him. The guy in this scenario is an ATM.

rudebouy:
3. Why play hard to get when u cant spend up to 2k to get him a gift weda its his birthday or not? Besides, u expect him to get u a gift and take u out on ur birthday, and also do same on his birthday, valentines and christmas'. Wow!

Same as my answers for 1&2.

rudebouy:
4. Why play hard to get when u dont have much to add to his life apart from sex and some "I-love-you-baby" lines? Okay can u actually spot and solve any personal challenge he has? Can u actually give him an idea dat will help improve his career or business? Arent u supposed to be some kind of "help-meet", or u prefer to be a "help-chop" or a "help-spend"?cheesy

The blame is on the guy on this one. Such a girl didn't force him to be a "help-chop." He actually knew the girl is a "help-chop" and he stayed back. Blame the guy.

rudebouy:
5. Why play hard to get when he is going to be bearing at least 90% of d financial responsibilities in d relationship?

She has a choice. She can decide to chose him or not, financial responsibilities or not.

rudebouy:
6. Why play hard to get when u cant even fvck his brains out? He has to do 90% of d work, and all u can do is a little Mouth Gig and 10mins of cowgirl and ur alredi tired?

This is BS. Useless point.

rudebouy:
7. Why play hard to get when ur just like d average Jane Doe on d street? U cant even hold an intelligent conversation and ur ultimate goal for d next 15yrs is to get married and make babies, and u probably dont even have a dream or vision of ur own.

She didn't force you to chase her. If she's an average Jane Doe, then move the fĂșck on and chose an Omotola Jalade. It's not by force. Blame the guy on this one.

rudebouy:
8. Why play hard to get when ur only going to end up being on d consuming side in d relationship instead of on d contributing side?

Again, she has a choice.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by skylane: 11:08pm On May 11, 2015
Sweet post,
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by ronald4lif(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2015
When they say a quick yes without any hesitation all these goodies and freebies will be short-lived as the guy might not value them as much. They are aware the harder they play hard to get the more the challenger (guy) will be more appreciative whenever he eventually get them and will strengthen up ways to pleasing them. It's reverse psychology.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by sinizia: 11:20pm On May 11, 2015
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 12, 2015
when will guys finally realise that most girls who are supposedly playing "hard to get" are actually not that into you! seriously most ladies don't play this game when they really like you and value you, except for teenage girls or immature ladies.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by Jaypea98: 1:01am On May 12, 2015
rudebouy:

6. Why play hard to get when u cant even fvck his brains out? He has to do 90% of d work, and all u can do is a little Mouth Gig and 10mins of cowgirl and ur alredi tired? :@

Dont get me wrong ladies. Am not saying u shd just say "yes" to any punk dat approaches u. Am only saying der is no point playing hard to get when you know ur of little value afta we take away d make up, d sex and ur degree. If u dont like a guy, just tell him off and if he's reasonable he will leave, if he's not, sorrycheesy

Anytin dat is hard to get shd be a tin of high value, somtin dat will definitely benefit d owner, not sth dat will make d owner keep spending money without commiserate returns either in cash or kind.

Ladies, the only way to prove dat ur not cheap is to have SOME THINGS TO OFFER oda dan sex and a few "I-love-you-boo" lines. But if u dont, den ur really cheap.

Adiok ono ifot!8-)
Kudos OP
9. Why play hard to get when you stand the risk if being out up on OLX by your impatient father?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by sendmeonly(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2015
rudebouy:

2. Why play hard to get if he wd have to be sending u airtime regularly and recharging ur BIS on a monthly basis?y

Lol....

Adiok ono ifot!8-)
Re: 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2015
Nori:
when will guys finally realise that most girls who are supposedly playing "hard to get" are actually not that into you! seriously most ladies don't play this game when they really like you and value you, except for teenage girls or immature ladies.
Noted...

(1) (Reply)

Must See Picture: Can You Marry Or Leave With This? / Present Day Feminism: Rather Uncalled For.(personal Opinion) / Some Signs To Know That A Lady Is Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.