Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! (1288 Views)

See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear / Removal of Subsidy Without Provision of Palliative Is Wickedness / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 11, 2015
The governor of oyo state,is at it again o.After he has refused to pay secondary school teachers their salaries of feb,march and april,he has instructed all teachers to start afternoon lessons from monday 10th of may,on empty tummies,from 2:15 to 4:00.if this is not wickedness,i dont know what it is.we are really suffering with our children when his own family is feeding fat on taxpayers money.ori awon omo wa a ba won ja.is this the change they promised us? we heard from some quarters that he has vowed to make us pay for not coming out en masse to vote for him.ajimobi pls we don borrow money finish to the point that no one wants to borrow us again.some of us are trkking to school cos if you dare stay at home for lack of money then kiss your job goodbye.nairalanders,pls help use this platform to tell the world the cruelty of this so called governor.thanks

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by dunkem21(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2015
Why are they not meeting their obligations?
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by Mcowubaba: 11:41pm On May 11, 2015
I thought Oyo is a progressive state Anyway hw credible is ur info...hw can we verify it...
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by nanauju(f): 11:48pm On May 11, 2015
But u people voted for him na... Live with that for the next four years
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I thought Oyo is a progressive state
Anyway hw credible is ur info...hw can we verify it...
am a teacher currently working in oyo state but i wont mention my school for security reasons.pls trust me on this info,it is true cos am living it.my school has started the lesson,so also other schools where i av friends.the governor clains there is no money but we all know d thruth considering what jonathan and okonjo said that it is the fault of any state that hasnt paid her workers salaries but guess what no state governor has come outto challenge them.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by Mcowubaba: 12:02am On May 12, 2015
MAGGILICIOUS:
am a teacher currently working in oyo state but i wont mention my school for security reasons.pls trust me on this info,it is true cos am living it. My school has started the lesson,so also other schools where i av friends. The governor claims there is no money but we all know d thruth considering what President Jonathan and Okonjo said that it is the fault of any state that hasnt paid her workers salaries but guess what no state governor has come out to challenge them.
Who did u Vote for in March 28th nd April 11th election.....
Anyway I wish u well..wen ever u receive ur salary, use part of it nd start a small scale business which can sustain u nd ur family in times like this sad...
If u have a compound, space or garden..u can start by planting Yam, Maize, Vegetables, Plantain..the r easy to plant nd maintain; the help a lot for feeding!!
Gudluck..

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 12, 2015
nanauju:
But u people voted for him na... Live with that for the next four years
how i wish people like stop talking like this.we didnt vote for him but ladoja.even the primary school teachers he is treating(he has paid them up to april),most of them didnt vote for him.this man rigged the election.do you know dat there was no jubilation in secretariat and in schools when he was announced the winner? why? cos most people knew he wasnt voted for.i guess his four years will soon be up as nothing lasts forever according to sydney sheldon

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by lyntiffany(f): 12:16am On May 12, 2015
That's the one chance we are talking about, you should endure and simply bear with him cos he will definitely change you guys either by negative or positive means whichever way just know that change is here and it will take a whole 4yrs to collect your balance.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by jamace(m): 3:18am On May 12, 2015
Are men still humans or animals? Seeing injustice and corruption everywhere even from men who claim to be christians/muslims confuse my being.
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by IamPatriotic(m): 3:52am On May 12, 2015
MAGGILICIOUS:
how i wish people like stop talking like this.we didnt vote for him but ladoja.even the primary school teachers he is treating(he has paid them up to april),most of them didnt vote for him.this man rigged the election.do you know dat there was no jubilation in secretariat and in schools when he was announced the winner? why? cos most people knew he wasnt voted for.i guess his four years will soon be up as nothing lasts forever according to sydney sheldon

iru akotile ta wo le le yi, ko'si s'ohun, ohunranu.
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by mrborntodoit: 4:23am On May 12, 2015
OP,

Take heart ,after all you voted for change grin

Enjoy your afternoon lessons, besides garrium can prosecute the worms in your tummy between 2:15pm and 4:00pm .

grin
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:28am On May 12, 2015
@Op, na wa o! But I'm not surprised because the guy hasn't paid LAUTECH Teaching hospital doctors a dime this year.
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by BlackTechnology: 7:32am On May 12, 2015
MAGGILICIOUS:
am a teacher currently working in oyo state but i wont mention my school for security reasons.pls trust me on this info,it is true cos am living it.my school has started the lesson,so also other schools where i av friends.the governor clains there is no money but we all know d thruth considering what jonathan and okonjo said that it is the fault of any state that hasnt paid her workers salaries but guess what no state governor has come outto challenge them.

Why are you complaining

Didn't you guys vote for CHANGE

The Change is here

Now enjoy it without any complains. grin
Re: This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order! by BlackTechnology: 7:35am On May 12, 2015
MAGGILICIOUS:

Which party does he belong to

APC or PDP cool

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Of President GEJ And Buhari Will Crack You Up(pic) / Just In:- Over 50 Reportedly Killed After Truck Fails Breaks In Onitsha(graphic) / Enugu Son, And Raising Rnb Star Jidenna Performs At BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.