Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate (16093 Views)

Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by simpleseyi: 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
calebo101:
APC

CHANGI. ..

BABA ONE CHANCE..

THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD THAT PASSED WAEC WITHOUT CERTIFICATE. cheesy

VOTED IN BY EDUCATED AND SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATES WHO BELIEVES HE WILL TURN WATER TO WINE... EQUATE NAIRA TO DOLLARS PAY THEN 5000 NAIRA A MONTH.

WELCOME TO ONE CHANCE MY PEOPLE. FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT. THE NEXT 4 YEARS WILL BE FULL OF COMEDY

Shut up, even imPatience Jonathan the grammarian has shut up and started packing her ill gotten loads from Aso Rock.

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by LKO(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
Funny things happen in politics. APC would have explained to him why it was important to substitute him with Gibson. Gibson is a decampee from PDP and has a robust political structure in that constituency. This man is only seeking for appointment now that APC has won d presidency. He wants APC to settle him and since no one is listening to him, hence his decision to go to court. Or what stops him from going to court before the election? He only won the APC primary because there were no formidable candidates in APC in that constituency. Gibson didn't get d PDP ticket and decided to lobby APC for the ticket. Sadly, Gibson lost to the incumbent, who is a force to reckon with in Delta central politics. She is the PDP strongwoman, Barr Evelyn Oboro, she is a former council chairman of Uvwie. Her pix below;

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
They are wicked bunch! Filled with evil
Whynotthetruth:

APC is evil...they were screaming that Fayose wished buhari dead albeit false...while they have already declared others dead already without allowing them to write their 'Will' cheesy
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by anonimi: 1:14pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Operation the grace to endure them grin grin grin

My oka @ the top, that wan go har oh!
Oga the thing go hard well well.

Grace!
Endure!!
Chai, na which kain wahala we enter so? shocked
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
Buhari overseeing the jailing of his party chairman after been sworn it..... ...better imagined than coming to pass shocked
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
They are wicked bunch! Filled with evil

Soon, they would starting hunting down themselves because there won't be any Jonathan again to throw their jabs and frustrations on...

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by boujaye: 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
AaaaaaaPeeeeeeCeeeeee Change!

I hail una wela!
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by sakalisis(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
Kayefi nla
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2015
If them like make them even de paste their Obituary posters for everywhere, na laugh me go de laugh them grin grin grin
Whynotthetruth:

Soon, they would starting hunting down themselves because there won't be any Jonathan again to throw their jabs and frustrations on...

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
Oya make we hear Oyegun and O'tega own side of the story before we begin judge oo

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
That's why we need to pray for the grace to endure
anonimi:

My oka @ the top, that wan go har oh!
Oga the thing go hard well well.

Grace!
Endure!!
Chai, na which kain wahala we enter so? shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by 9jagoodman: 1:21pm On May 12, 2015
calebo101:
APC

CHANGI. ..

BABA ONE CHANCE..

THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD THAT PASSED WAEC WITHOUT CERTIFICATE. cheesy

VOTED IN BY EDUCATED AND SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATES WHO BELIEVES HE WILL TURN WATER TO WINE... EQUATE NAIRA TO DOLLARS PAY THEN 5000 NAIRA A MONTH.

WELCOME TO ONE CHANCE MY PEOPLE. FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT. THE NEXT 4 YEARS WILL BE FULL OF COMEDY

Thank God, you guys are beginning to be aware of what is about to unfold. APC has always been LIES, and LIES from APC will never end.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
If them like make them even de paste their Obituary posters for everywhere, na laugh me go de laugh them grin grin grin

I am afraid the issue of political assassinations will return again to our polity ...
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by iyobs7(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
This is all a lie, how can they get someone death certificate without his knowledge and when he resurfaced, why did he not go to INEC to complain that he is not dead, at least he has his party registration documents and the receipt of payment. This story defiles all logic and can only be passed as a blatant lie...
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by frankac: 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
Change is HERE. But let me ask, change deos it mean progress. APC ...Change!
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am afraid the issue of political assassinations will return again to our polity ...
Make them kill themselves na. E affect me ni?
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Bayswater: 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
grin
barcanista:
Finally, the dreaded one chance party is here. APC is synonymous to the notorious mark of the beast "666" in the Book of Revelation. We have taken it, we have to enjoy endure till 2019 grin grin grin

I no longer have fears of losing my job due to the 'now rising' oil prices, Baba One Chance got my back. Free N5000 monthly stipend starts May 29. That will suffice should I lose my job. smiley

Change don land yafun yafun grin
barcanista:
Finally, the dreaded one chance party is here. APC is synonymous to the notorious mark of the beast "666" in the Book of Revelation. We have taken it, we have to enjoy endure till 2019 grin grin grin

I no longer have fears of losing my job due to the 'now rising' oil prices, Baba One Chance got my back. Free N5000 monthly stipend starts May 29. That will suffice should I lose my job. smiley

Change don land yafun yafun
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

Shut up, even imPatience Jonathan the grammarian has shut up and started packing her ill gotten loads from Aso Rock.

You are still a kid.

Run along son.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by kinibigdeal(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
why should i be surprise
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Tonitelli: 1:33pm On May 12, 2015
na wa o....barcanista..wit the number of times you and ur lot have cum all over this thread u might need to take something to revitalise urselves...
u really need to relax...jerking off no be competition naa....

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 12, 2015
Na this kain thread SaTANist dey like

SaTAN be gone cry

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2015
Instead of children of anger and hatred to address the topic squarely, they'd prefer to seize the opportunity to vent their anger on APC as a whole. No problems, the hangover from election loss is still effective in them. It is called ELM (Election Loss Madness). grin grin grin grin cool

Well, I have said it severally that all political parties, anywhere in the world are populated by the good, the bad and the ugly.

On this particular case, I believe justice will eventually be done and those found culpable properly punished for this criminal act. EOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by noeloge82(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2015
This is just the beginning
One chance party full of comedy
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
Bayswater:
grin

Change don land yafun yafun grin

Change don land yafun yafun
With the 5k monthly I no need to work. Na to de use 1k every month de play bet9ja. I sure say I no go need buy fuel because na 24/7 light. In fact, I go tell the old people for my town make dem stop to de disturb their working children because #Baba will be paying them 5k stipends. I go tell the disabled man for street to stop begging and retire to his village because #Baba will pay him 5k monthly! No need to give school children chop money because #baba go feed them for school.

Sai #Baba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by toothpick(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by fpeter(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2015
O'tegha Emerhor na bad guy o...i worked in his company and the guy no send, he is ruthlessly ruthless.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
Ariel20:
Na this kain thread SaTANist dey like

SaTAN be gone cry
na "saTANists" submit him death certificate abi?

Na which kind people wey de APC sef? Honey you have to leave that group before they conduct your Wake-Keeping and burial ceremony even when you are alive. Pls

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by LabiTalks: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
Why has He not opened up on this all this while? Why has He kept silent about this issue all through the campaigns and Election. Much as this act is very condemn-able, I want to be very cautious before passing any judgement on anybody. We need to hear the other side of the story and confirm what this guy has said.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by scobaba: 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
I don't understand. Is it that easy to pronounce a public figure dead? Somebody who was assumed to have won an election? The story no ripe to me o. Anyway, for vanguard to carry am, e fit be true. Sha no be 'punch'.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
na "saTANists" submit him death certificate abi?

Na which kind people wey de APC sef? Honey you have to leave that group before they conduct your Wake-Keeping and burial ceremony even when you are alive. Pls

grin grin grin na you make me fall in love with Baba.. As I dey here so, I no dey comot again oo
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by bokohalal(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
Does not make sense. We are talking of a Governorship not ward councilor.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Ariel20:

grin grin grin na you make me fall in love with Baba.. As I dey here so, I no dey comot again oo
oya I de reverse the love joor angry angry

Anyway, how are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo / Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North / Governor Yero Imposes 24 Hour Curfew In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.