Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate (16100 Views)

Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Ahmeduana(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
If they actually did that,then it is wrong!
FIRST TIME JONATHAN WILL NOT CARRY THE BLAME, MADAM BEREM!
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Elueme: 2:18pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
My friend that year.. the only Berem of NL, are you in doubt? So, very soon you shall know the deception that is called APC. Enjoy the rid while the euphoria is on
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by JOJORHYMES(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
Apc already lost that election to pdp.of what use is this protest.its wrong to declare a living person dead.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Mogidi: 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
They later resubmitted the same death certificate to INEC that I am dead and that if I was aggrieved, I should go to court.
“This was a conspiracy between Oyegun and O’tega and I want to tell that I am heading to the law court to commit those involved in this devilish act to prison,”

Deadly APC, killing its members since 2013.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2015
Elueme:
My friend that year.. the only Berem of NL, are you in doubt? So, very soon you shall know the deception that is called APC. Enjoy the rid while the euphoria is on
Elueme my good friend. How are you doing? Longest time o!
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

APC is evil...they were screaming that Fayose wished buhari dead albeit false...while they have already declared others dead already without allowing them to write their 'Will' cheesy
wickedness resides in the heart of man. The heart of man is teribly wicked who can know it. This is nt a matter of apc or pdp. A man will always show his colour irrespective of party or place. The man should go to court they must be jailed. What a nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by soji1992: 2:43pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2015
dudkko:
wickedness resides in the heart of man. The heart of man is teribly wicked who can know it. This is nt a matter of apc or pdp. A man will always show his colour irrespective of party or place. The man should go to court they must be jailed. What a nonsense?

I get you bro...but APC forced many and still does same till today to believe that PDP is the devil in Nigeria while APC is heavenly bliss...Any convert from PDP is believed to be allergic to evil hence his defection...So they MUST live up to the sainthood status...if I am PDP leadership; I will choose to sponsor this man with his case to a conclusive end so that Nigerians will begin to see the deceit which is APC...albeit what we actually have is ethnic supremacy played by power mongers shocked
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Forwetinnah: 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
This is only an INTRODUCTION to many atrocious stories the APC is involved in....their party bigwigs are the filth in Nigerian politics. What those people did to get to the Federal Level only God knows..but we are all aware that BH is part of their scheme. By the time they get to chapter one..their floor members will be ashamed to identify with them

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by zimoni(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2015
This is bad.

If the substituted candidate won, the aggrieved candidate should go to court to get the mandate back from the impostor.

Too badt.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by godwin120alex: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by free13: 3:30pm On May 12, 2015
Hahaha..... grin grin
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Chubhie: 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
I listened to the guys interview but can't help but notice his 4:30 eyes. Probably the reason some unscrupulous elements deemed him unfit hence, the extreme measure to declare him dead. May he get the justice he deserves.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
I worked as the PA (Interim)to Hon. Chris Erodyne.
The issues is that he waved it off when told initially.
Am surprised he is crying fowl now.
Nobody substituted his name as the inec website carried his name through out the elections.
Hon. Chris had many enemies which himself is included.
On a number of times he took boys for campaign from morning till late at night and gives them mere #500.
They protested. But he lost love in this manner.
Better luck next time sir.
Look inwards to the source of your failure not putting the blame on anyone. Moreover you are alive. Not dead as you said they said.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by agabaI23(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Now this is change if Berem can actually condemn an action coming from APC.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
This is Hon Christopher Ehrodyne's number feel free to ask him any questions.0703 411 8292
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by babestella: 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:

Wow....APC is the most devilish and most undemocratic political entity ever. They wear suits, speak softly, chant "change" but deep inside they are filled with evil. I am so happy that the entire Niger Delta and lower Niger region save Edo and Imo states rejected them. They are evil....

Evilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at liar Mohammed alone, he looks like a goat from the pit of h..... They are bunch of diabolical goons.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by epheezy2(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=33662225] With the 5k monthly I no need to work. Na to de use 1k every month de play bet9ja. I sure say I no go need buy fuel because na 24/7 light. In fact, I go tell the old people for my town make dem stop to de disturb their working children because #Baba will be paying them 5k stipends. I go tell the disabled man for street to stop begging and retire to his village because #Baba will pay him 5k monthly! No need to give school children chop money because #baba go feed them for school.

Sai #Baba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote
Elche - Atl. Bilbao
12 Double Chance
Bundesliga
Bayer Leverkusen - Hoffenheim
1X Double Chance
Bundesliga
Freiburg - Bayern Munich
X2 Double Chance
2. Bundesliga
Braunschweig - Karlsruher
12 Double Chance
Primera Division
Valencia - Celta Vigo
1X Double Chance
Serie A
Sassuolo - Milan
X2 Double Chance
Primera Division
Villarreal - Malaga
12 Double Chance
Champions League
Real Madrid - Juventus
1X Double Chance
Primera Division
Getafe - Eibar
1X Double Chance
Copa do Brasil
America Mineiro - Ceara
12 Double Chance
Primera Division
Real Sociedad - Granada
12 Double Chance
Primera Division
Atl. Madrid - Barcelona
12 Double Chance
Serie A
Sampdoria - Lazio
X2 Double Chance
Primera Division
Espanyol - Real Madrid
X2 Double Chance
Champions League
Bayern Munich - Barcelona
12 Double Chance
Serie A
Roma - Udinese
1X Double Chance
U17 European Championship
Germany - Czech Republic
12 Double Chance
Serie A
Inter - Juventus
1X Double Chance
Copa do Brasil
America RN - Atletico GO
12 Double Chance
U17 European Championship
Slovenia - Belgium
12 Double Chance
Copa do Brasil
Paysandu - ABC
1 1X2
User
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Jesusloveyou: 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
anonimi:

When I dey call dem winchious assembly una think sey I dey joke abi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
they be witches and wizard now,for sending saTAN back to sender(otuoke)
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by oguoba: 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
I am surprised at d kind of responses we get on issues. A man has come to tell a story. U ve not verified, but calling d party names. Are we so shallow minded dt we cannot wait to hear d other side of d story? Pls let's be matured in our responses.
Dt was how Orubebe fabricated stories against Jega. If he had replied, ur likes will start to call INEC names. That was how heaven was let open when d Buhari & AIT story came up. Who has apologized to GMB for d sordid remarks & names he was called, when d truth came out. Pls let's hear d other side b4 we vomit bad birds from our mouth.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by EricDonn(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
The PDP won in d said constituency, make d guy save his remaining change abeg
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:41am On May 13, 2015
Change is here
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:48am On May 13, 2015
Maybe they sent assassins to the man and prepared the death certificate ahead of time grin
Una never see anything dead
Even the people slated to collect 5k monthly will all be declared dead one by one
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by SUBWAY101(m): 2:13am On May 13, 2015
[s]
babyosisi:
Maybe they sent assassins to the man and prepared the death certificate ahead of time grin
Una never see anything dead
Even the people slated to collect 5k monthly will all be declared dead one by one
[/s]

Dunce.
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Gboliwe: 8:17pm On May 13, 2015
What a blood chilling recount! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope the "victim" is aware of the severity of such allegation? This is shocking that a septuagenarian almost an octogenarian should be involved in this sort of "drama".
Shame!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: PDP Summons Atiku, Obi, 29 Governorship Candidates To Abuja / Lekki Tollgate Shooting: LCC Submits Footage To Judicial Panel / Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.