Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (114335 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by petkoffDrake(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
Lol
Lol means what? Laugh Out Loud 0r Lots Of Love? undecided
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by rildwanullahi(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
MBA. my azz flat pass plank.
are you sure, with what I am seeing. Pishure or you know the drill
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by rildwanullahi(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
Just a remembrance of d reason i left naija years ago. Plz no more ques wink
OMO see babe
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Yemiolads(f): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
U garrit jor
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
Dis one no be sere' sere o
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Jambsupport(f): 10:56am On May 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:

Lol means what? Laugh Out Loud 0r Lots Of Love? undecided
d former
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
Babes, free them abeg
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Muhylonaire(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2015
MissAdeife:
Very embarrassing at times ..Some will say they even want to feel it

miss, let's be factual, yours got dicks rising I swear
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by petkoffDrake(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
d former
sad
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by spinnerush(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2015
am just here

2check

babes wit de

biggest ikebe grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Fellonigerians: 11:18am On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
This thread is dedicated to the girls with big butts.

I'm a big booty chic,and I've had quite a number of embarrassing events as a result of this.

Just yesterday I went to civic centre at ozumba mmbadiwe to meet with a client,parked my car,got out and was heading to the managers office with my client. I saw a couple coming behind me,from the way they dressed I could tell they were yoruba. I hadn't taken more than 15 steps when I started hearing "shameless man,u have no shame,u can't even hide ur dirty behaviour,emi o blame e,awon omo esu yii naa ni pelu Aso rada rada to n wo "

Turned around to see it was the woman whom I noticed earlier,she was addressing her husband. She must have been in her early 40s ,I guess and her husband,mid 50s.

Lol,apparently,her husband had been gawking....at my butt. I was wearing a pair of white leggings and a white top,nothing bad.

After she lashed at her husband(people were already looking), she turned to me and started insulting me,called me indecent, a husband snatcher and how I dressed the way I did to lure men away from their wives. From her utterances,I could tell she was an "omo eko".

I stopped right in my tracks,turned to her and cautioned her,the fact that she was older didn't give her the right to talk to me the way she did. I gave her a piece of my mind and walked away,she looked on without saying anything.

Wasn't my fault her husband couldn't keep his eyes off my butt. My silly client just kept laughing.

I've had other embarrassing situations like this but this was just too much. Big booty chics,share ur tales of embarassments.

Leggings and top to see a client Na waaooooo....

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Revolva(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2015
@op i beg send ur ur but picture..make we see den we can testufy if ur butt qualify..as for me i like BIG BIG asss babes....n curvy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by jjaluta(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2015
MissAdeife:
cheesy
MissAdeife:
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by jjaluta(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
Dis one no be sere' sere o
I they tell u cool
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 13, 2015
Goodkidd:

Did u wear pant on said day? Becos absense of pant can make it more jiggly

Looool....

Lips sealed
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2015
shiningme:

hmmm. that's cool

0 butt
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2015
lovemajek:
..REASON AM YET TO BE MARRIED...

Hmmm! Show us lets see
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:52am On May 13, 2015
Eebudola:

Why are you so rude?

Pardon me...

U were rude too
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2015
danny2010:
If you haven't been embarrassed by a big booty, you probably won't understand what we go through. I've had several embarrassing moments, i would just list the top three that happened abroad.
1) i was walking with a friend on a quiet street and didn't realise there was an asian man walking right behind me wanking at my denim clad booty. My friend turned back, saw him and drew my attention to the hub wanking and walking behind me. When the dude saw i had caught on. He just said ' now that's a really nice ass' without breaking his self-service.
2) i was on an escalator, standing on the right to allow people in a hurry rush past on the left. A scrawly looking oyinbo teen tapped my booty, scratched it and hurried past. He was unfortunately so fast, even though i got on the left side of the escalator to catch him, i still couldn't! Now the next one is the most embarrassing till date.

0 dp means 0 butt! Idonbilv ur story

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:53am On May 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ure gonna feel good about the attention. Admit it its an ego boost. Deep down you are happy with all the attention and you intend to exploit the advantages your butt gives you to get more attention.

Lame theory I must say.

Lame
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:54am On May 13, 2015
pbs4real:
wat wil it take u 2 pt a pix on dt dp?it doznt cost a tin trust me. . .others did

Please....stop stalking me.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2015
mistytohcute:
i had an embarrassing moment three days ago, our costume was bum short this year, in the brt filled with lots of dancers heading to lagos carnival, i stood up to collect something from my friend at the first row, then this guy on the last row said OMO O TOBI SHA(girl u are big) everybody was silent for 5 seconds, then they started laughing.
i don't wear leggings, that's another case entirely

0 picture means 0 butt! We dnt blf ur super story

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by juwoonn(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
MissAdeife:
Yeh!
This your behind is making my heart beat fast.. It mesmerized and made me sensual.
grabs vaseline.

By d way, how can I meet u?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by aniyphil: 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
Things that make you go . . .hmmmmm! wink

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by joelpearl: 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Your madness is entering 2.0 level, you need serious help bro.
Go nd lick supper glue. Am not a Homo! Go look for ur fellow homo. I live fleshy ass unlike u that will die for muscled ass. Y do u have to kill ur self over my opinion. SMH for u. God help u. U need deliverance.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lame theory I must say.

Lame

Hahahahaha
Im right and U fvcking know it hence the lame response
No need to sweat it toots 'flaunt it' U say . Its yo azz, yo business

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 13, 2015
Wow. Number of guys viewing this thread, done pass female sha

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
aniyphil:
Things that make you go . . .hmmmmm! wink

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by aniyphil: 12:18pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=33694604][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tlops(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:
If u no u ve a big butt,wear a top dat wil cover d butt n a skirt or trouser dat can help pack n put it in shape

Hi what are you doing hear? they said big butt not flat! lol

Abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahahaha Im right and U fvcking know it hence the lame response No need to sweat it toots 'flaunt it' U say . Its yo azz, yo business

U just realised it was my butt? Lol

Punk azs

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.