Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? (3142 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
Am just thinking aloud.
Girls usually drop off some green light at a guy she likes, although we don't usually read those signs. Signs like asking u too many questions, shouting when you're around, playing with her hair, staring at you etc.

But what if you were somewhere and a girl just walks up and starts, you know...toasting you? Telling you how handsome you are, how she likes your dress, how she likes your height, how she wants you to be hers.

What would be your response to her at that moment? What wud u do? Will u cooperate with her or not or run away?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by donbenedict(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
Do they even hav d mind to ask a guy out ?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Dujardin(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
do what every normal guy would do, run away at first, ruminate on d issue and take necessary action!
NB: necessary action cud go both ways depending on the context
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by chaberry(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2015
If she is my taste of a woman, i'll play along and complement her too and maybe exchange number with her for a date
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2015
Dujardin:
do what every normal guy would do, run away at first, ruminate on d issue and take necessary action!
NB: necessary action cud go both ways depending on the context

So wats d necessary action?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:

U neva jam girls wey get mind
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
chaberry:
If
If wat?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by donbenedict(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

U neva jam girls wey get mind
abeg I wan jam dem oooooooo
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:
abeg I wan jam dem oooooooo
So if you jam them u go agree?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2015
A girl actually did that to me, the problem was that she was way too young
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
A girl actually did that to me, the problem was that she was way too young

I just remembered during my service year, my first day at my ppa.
I just finished my very first lesson and was abt leaving d class when one of d female students called "uncle, uncle".
I turned thinking dat I forgot one of my books. Only for her to say "uncle you are very handsome"! The whole class laughed as I stood there shocked.

Do u know dat later dis same girl came and started toasting me??
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 12, 2015
I'd open my mouth wide in surprise.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2015
If she does, and im single and i like her.. Ko si wahala
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

I just finished my very first lesson and was abt leaving d class when one of d female students called "uncle, uncle".
I turned thinking dat I forgot one of my books. Only for her to say "uncle you are very handsome"! The whole class laughed as I stood there shocked.

lols, how did you conquer her I bet she must have been very persistent
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2015
definitely she saw me with a Bentley grin

if nowadays babe can be bold enough to Woo a guy, that guy must be rich
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by FLAWLES(f): 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
:VOTE TOHPAHZ 4 MISS NAIRALAND:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
lols, how did you conquer her I bet she must have been very persistent

At first she was.
I just had to find a way to advice her to face her books.
I even threatened to report her to her parents, cos they don't even fear d principal.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
donbenedict:

Oh sir, trust me, they do.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by martyns303(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
Am not trying to give the impression that am something bigger than I am, but it happens, it happens so frequently that it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. It's a bit tough for them to come up straight in person tho, they may ask for your IG, Facebook etc and pick it up from there.

Once in a club, this girl keeps walking pass me consistently, when I refused to acknowledge her, she walked up to me and asked me for a dance, I think the way the whole thing played out was one of the funniest.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Hila12(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
If a girl walks up to me, I will tell her my phone needs N5000 recharge, in fact I would be needing a new phone to continue our conversation.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

At first she was.
I just had to find a way to advice her to face her books.
I even threatened to report her to her parents, cos they don't even fear d principal.
Yours sef was not that persistent, mine so much disturbed me, it even threatened my relationship with madam, thank God I told madam about her b4 she discovering
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

hahahahaha. Funny gal.
I hope this also doesn't happen to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2015
Full-on chyke you? Never gonna happen.

She'd rather fall on your d1ck by accident than do that.

Women are not that confident.
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by VaselineCrew: 4:40pm On May 12, 2015
she have enter once chance bus, let get it on angry

Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by donbenedict(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

So if you jam them u go agree?
as long as she is cute
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 12, 2015
I always give them attention whenever they are doing the talking.Though it happens to me always. I can still remember several occasions, they dont even say what they have in mind, but start kissing and.....let me end the story here. Lol
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by gagewonda(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
I can't count d number of girls dat summoned courage and approached me,i now see it as normal. I remember dis small gal during my unidays in 2008 wit big boobs,she lives arnd my area though. On dat fateful day I was goin to read she nd her frnds were walking towards my direction giggling, all of a sudden she stopped me nd was lik 'gud afternoon my name is blessing. I really like u nd I wanna be ur frnd' I stood shocked bt I asked her wat class she was nd she said ss3 nd I told her to face her waec grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 12, 2015
gagewonda:
I can't count d number of girls dat summoned courage and approached me,i now see it as normal. I remember dis small gal during my unidays in 2008 wit big boobs,she lives arnd my area though. On dat fateful day I was goin to read she nd her frnds were walking towards my direction giggling, all of a sudden she stopped me nd was lik 'gud afternoon my name is blessing. I really like u nd I wanna be ur frnd' I stood shocked bt I asked her wat class she was nd she said ss3 nd I told her to face her waec grin
yeeepaaa!! Bros gently na.. With this ur iroyin!
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:
Am just thinking aloud.
Girls usually drop off some green light at a guy she likes, although we don't usually read those signs. Signs like asking u too many questions, shouting when you're around, playing with her hair, staring at you etc.

But what if you were somewhere and a girl just walks up and starts, you know...toasting you? Telling you how handsome you are, how she likes your dress, how she likes your height, how she wants you to be hers.

What would be your response to her at that moment? What wud u do? Will u cooperate with her or not or run away?

You first undecided
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You first undecided
I go pick race bros!
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by LaurelP(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahahahaha. Funny gal. I hope this also doesn't happen to me cheesy cheesy
Or?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? by Glowstone(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2015
I will tell her

"Let me go think about it angry" ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Boyfriend's Father / Reasons Why Older Men Tend To Be More Active In Bed(picture) / Photos That Can Make You Hate Kissing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.