Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (52855 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by luluosas(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
Since nothing is binding us together yet, she must go out of my life immediately.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by ewizard1: 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by SporaD8: 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
Nnemuka:

He is not Nigerian
says who?
By the way what's your definition of being romantic - guy playing the mumu because of love, while the girl is immune?
So only guy have the right to show love?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
Control delete... She can kill really
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by joshrare(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
She's madly in love with the guy,...just that she wish to love another
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by ShayGirl(f): 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
*shakes head*
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by socreations(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2015
false analogy....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Realsufi: 6:19pm On May 12, 2015
What if she pulled the trigger on herself. Guys waiting una go do..............
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by omoadeleye(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Olohun maje Olohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun majeOlohun maje

till infinity...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by samuelezekiel(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2015
I will forgive her because God said so...but that relationship is OVER....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by dsylvo(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
If u ask meeeeeeee na who I go ask
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by steppin: 6:32pm On May 12, 2015
Nnemuka:
Oh puleaasee undecided
Romeo died for juliet and Jack stayed in water so that rose can survive.
Men from other continents are always willing to die so their loved ones can live.

Nigerian men and Romantic can never be found in same sentence why?
And Nigerian women are found in the same sentence with romance? Yeye dey smell!
"I'm not materialistic, but thank you for the Iphone 6".
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by msb247(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2015
I am beginning to suspect the man. He may have planned the whole thing just to test his woman but unfortunately, she failed the simple test. She should have just followed suit since the so-called armed robber didn't harm the man after failing to shoot her. Its better for the 'robber-of-love' to kill them both by himself. Just my opinion though..... undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by WILLYBABS(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

Don't u tink double spacing will do, me i like bulky things o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by opribo(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2015
Anyway the girl took the right decision to save her life its now left for the guy who wants to die in love to get the message and beat it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
One last fvck and we are done
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Toffy200: 6:43pm On May 12, 2015
Her own don done be that....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by pomsky: 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What is fiancee? undecided
[size=14pt]
....someone incharge of your finances![/size]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2015
I can't be in His shoe.. I wear size 37.. I know who I date
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Bigjosh10(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2015
erhh... that's the end of it :-Xerhh...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by simdam500(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
shakazuldadon: I go just dey grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seconded cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wasmilebags: 7:15pm On May 12, 2015
Forgive waa!! Na bustop b dat o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by sniperwolf(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy ....NA DIVORCE STRAIGHT after bangin her for the last time grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

They ain't married
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by morenikeji1980(f): 7:33pm On May 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?
na fear grip d lady na cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by akagson: 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

Font 7; single spacing...100pages... ahh!!!
Guy u wicked o! lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by funnyme(f): 7:40pm On May 12, 2015
I go shoot the armedruber instead of my man!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by happiclox: 7:59pm On May 12, 2015
Op is asking a silly question IMO...jst imagine I'd ve bn a dead man by d same girl!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2015
Yeah, because upright marriage conscious armed robbers go around helping couples. Nice try
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by olayinkaj2(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2015
Girls be don dey deny guys since 1900 BC no be today. O ti pe gan! But the lady wicked sha.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by emmylight4u: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
I will ask ifa to tell me why she did that kind of foolish tin. I also tell ifa to ask her to leave me forever....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 12, 2015
I think the man fixed that game to test the fiancee. #IMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.