Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You (619 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by Calebosko(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2015
Assuming one day, armed robber come to
your house
after robbing u they give u a gun to shoot
and kill your wife.
Suddenly you go by
your knee pleading say "wallahi" Sir, I can't
because I love
her wholeheartedly.
Therefore the angry robber collected the
gun and gave it to
your wife quickly she
collected the gun and point at your direction
and pull the
trigger unfortunately
there was no bullet, the robber collected the
gun laughed
and left.
Friends be
honest after the encounter, what will you do
if this woman
was ur wife?
Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by modelboy(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by COOL10(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
Ftc, she's dead
Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2015
Hahaha..

N o t h i n g
Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by ironbody03(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
THAT FAVOURABLE DAY, SHE IS LEAVING MY HOUSE IMMEDIATELY
Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
Hiannn .....

Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by DNova(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
Chai pack!#SingingAsasSatanBeGone! grin
Re: What Will You Do,if Your Wife Did This To You by fromnigeria(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2015
I will forgive, If there is any other existing reasons.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Really Needs To Stop! Pic / How To Please A Nigerian Man, Etcetera Writes / Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.