Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. (4739 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by baranzy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
My gud friend and a neighbour is threatening to divorce his wife for aborting thier 4 baby without his notice or concent.this dude got married 2009 and they 3 girls already....though he always wanted to have just 2 kids b4 that is if has a male and a female.....
But you know one thing with life, it didnt turn out the way he wanted it....his wife gave birth to 3 girls and he really needs a male child due to his traditional and cultural believe....but the wife doesnt want to give birth again with the reason that she still wants to maintian her sexy shape and all....
eventually, she got pregnant again and after 2months now she went and did a secret abortion without telling her husband.......the man later found out and he has been so mad at the wife for being so mean to kill her unborn baby cuz of trying to look good...
Since last week now tension has been so high between the couples and some members of the family....he has moved his kids over to his elder sisters house and hasnt been sleeping at home since.....he is so mad that he doesnt want to listen to all our pleas and he wants a divorce.....
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ChappyChase: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Make them sought their matter out,,,,
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Daniel2289(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
D guy should Pls calm down. What d lady did was actually wrong in d sight of man and above all GOD. She should pray for forgiveness.. I don't think d man should divorce her.
Divorcing the wife will not bring back d aborted child..

Or is there something else besides this we don't know
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
A wife went as far as killing an unborn child for the purpose of 'looking good'....hmmm....who is she looking good for?....is it not for her husband?....I hate to see what she will do for the purpose of looking younger when she is getting old...she might sell her remaining children n use d money for plastic surgery....so in my opinion, let her 'look good' somewhere else....kick the biitch out

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
De brother must take a chill pill. Does he know how hard pregnancy is. Dat 9 months and de final day r painful. Let him try it in his body just once, and he will see dat turning his wife in to a baby factory is abuse. Its her body anyway. If he wants to go, let him go. Is he de only man on earth anyway? Wat if de feutus was a girl also? Wat if wer he is going he will get 8 girls? Maybe his sperm is not strong enough to create a boy. So he must stop being such a drama QUEEN. I wont say king coz his behaviour makes one to wonder if he is wearing panties and bra, or boxers

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
If de nigga wants to go, let him go. If a man wants to leave, he will use any reason as an excuse. Is he de end of her life by de way? He must stop behaving as if he is a saint, coz he ain't. Let him Bleep off. Another man's trash, is another man's treasure. I have seen man with boys in deir marriages leave. So le him nt use dis an excuse. Let him Bleep off. Anyway, wat was she doing having so many kids in dis economy. Gosh. I hope she is educated enough to take care of herself financially. Coz men in dis country think a woman getting dem, means he is all she can ever achieve in life. Who knows, maybe she might also meet a divorcee or widower and dey get married and raise his and her kids together. Alll i can say to de nigga, is '' Bleep off if u want to dude. No one gon b waisting tears on u''

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Rukkydelta(f): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
The wife just saved the man from being a victim of paternal fraud cos that pregnancy she aborted didn't belongs to him cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by utenwuson: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
De brother must take a chill pill. Does he know how hard pregnancy is. Dat 9 months and de final day r painful. Let him try it in his body just once, and he will see dat turning his wife in to a baby factory is abuse. Its her body anyway. If he wants to go, let him go. Is he de only man on earth anyway? Wat if de feutus was a girl also? Wat if wer he is going he will get 8 girls? Maybe his sperm is not strong enough to create a boy. So he must stop being such a drama QUEEN. I wont say king coz his behaviour makes one to wonder if he is wearing panties and bra, or boxers
see ur life? u left d issue n attack d man calling him a drama queen...... u stil saying "is he the only man in this world? lol, which man will take an "after 3" woman seriously

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by vchykp(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
i cant believe i opened this thread, are u seeking advice for them or placing advert?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
utenwuson:
see ur life? u left d issue n attack d man calling him a drama queen...... u stil saying "is he the only man in this world? lol, which man will take an "after 3" woman seriously

sugar !!! lotssss!!! M so tired of men in dis country having a 1652 mentality. Yal better wake up n get wit de program. Its her body, her future, he choices, he pain. I still repeat, if he wana go, let him. Dats my opinion n m sticking to it. All yo life, u wana tell me u have never seen or heard on anyone who go married to someone who already has kids? Nigeria stop pretenting to be saints, coz yal aint. Men in dis country think dey r all a woman can achieve. Gosh its even tiring talking about it. If he wants a divorce, for pits sake, let him fuckkkkk offfff

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

sugar !!! lotssss!!! M so tired of men in dis country having a 1652 mentality. Yal better wake up n get wit de program. Its her body, her future, he choices, he pain. I still repeat, if he wana go, let him. Dats my opinion n m sticking to it. All yo life, u wana tell me u have never seen or heard on anyone who go married to someone who already has kids? Nigeria stop pretenting to be saints, coz yal aint. Men in dis country think dey r all a woman can achieve. Gosh its even tiring talking about it. If he wants a divorce, for pits sake, let him fuckkkkk offfff
with all due respect u sound pained n frustrated.....do u even have a man?

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
KingEli:
with all due respect u sound pained n frustrated.....do u even have a man?

ain't pained sugar. Just tired of nigerians being so narrow minded. I do as a matter of fact have a man, and one thing i love abt him, he is all for human rights and woman empowerment. Which is wat most of yal here seem to lack

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by baranzy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=48151381]The wife just saved the man from being a victim of paternal fraud cos that pregnancy she aborted didn't belongs to him cheesy[/2quote]my dear you may not be far from the truth sha......but I cant say cuz I dont know......the lady just like being everyday young.....am still trying to talk some sense to my pal since sha.....but it seems like they both have a great issue between them no one else knowz.....but if I really find out will let you guyz know....
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by DeLioncourt: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
i support him!!

that's how she will sell their house one day and he won't even know it.

she no get conscience sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

ain't pained sugar. Just tired of nigerians being so narrow minded. I do as a matter of fact have a man, and one thing i love abt him, he is all for human rights and woman empowerment. Which is wat most of yal here seem to lack
honey that woman is so wrong to have committed an abortion without her husband's knowledge...I was born and brought up in a home where loving, respecting n protecting women is a priority....so far I've grown into a man who loves, respect n protects his woman...but if that woman was my wife, I'm not sure what I would do...
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
KingEli:
honey that woman is so wrong to have committed an abortion without her husband's knowledge...I was born and brought up in a home where loving, respecting n protecting women is a priority....so far I've grown into a man who loves, respect n protects his woman...but if that woman was my wife, I'm not sure what I would do...

well babe maybe u would wana leave, just like de brother wants to. So if he can't forgive her, wat is she to do, but just letting him go?
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

well babe maybe u would wana leave, just like de brother wants to. So if he can't forgive her, wat is she to do, but just letting him go?
I won't leave o....I hate divorce.....you should try to be a little soft on the nigga bae.......he is just feeling betrayed
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by baranzy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
vchykp:
i cant believe i opened this thread, are u seeking advice for them or placing advert?
Wetin dis one dey talk sef.......u think say na play I come here do?
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Jadoskii(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
oloshii oniranu.see wetin dey comot this wan mouth...c ur mouth like pelican
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by agbonkamen(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
that man has been looking for an opportunity to leave the marriage honestly Nigeria men are growing worst daily even the educated ones.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

The right thing she should have done, was to tell her husband she was pregnant, then they can decide whether an abortion or not together, instead of having a secret one.

She handled the matter wrongly.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by vchykp(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
baranzy:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef.......u think say na play I come here do?

i think say nah song u cum sing ni.. after all ur grammar, what do you want from romancelanders?
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Ifakiland(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

u sha don't av sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jadoskii:
oloshii oniranu.see wetin dey comot this wan mouth...c ur mouth like pelican

and m supposed to care about yo insult because...? Exactly my point. A big nothing, coz yo insult or view, dnt change de economy. So shut the Bleep up, coz i dnt care abt wat u r shitting abt

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ifakiland:
u sha don't av sense.
takes one to know one. So i guese u r de bigger senseless piece of sh.it
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
utenwuson:

u r blind aren't u? so all your life, you have never ever heard of such a thing happening? oops, someone needs an optometrist
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by jeffery251(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

@zeeafrica
It's pretty obvious dat u ain't from nigeria cos if u are,u would definitely know dat once a man pays bride price on his wife,she is automatically answerable to him.Secondly,u really have a deep psychological problem pertaining inferiority complex as it relates to gender equality dats why u lashed on d husband whilst leaving d bone of contention - the unholy murder of a growing foetus without the husband's knowledge. Lastly,i understand dat u are entitled to ur opinion, but table it to d audience reading in a more mature and moral way.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na so
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
jeffery251:

@zeeafrica
It's pretty obvious dat u ain't from nigeria cos if u are,u would definitely know dat once a man pays bride price on his wife,she is automatically answerable to him.Secondly,u really have a deep psychological problem pertaining inferiority complex as it relates to gender equality dats why u lashed on d husband whilst leaving d bone of contention - the unholy murder of a growing foetus without the husband's knowledge. Lastly,i understand dat u are entitled to ur opinion, but table it to d audience reading in a more mature and moral way.

who de fuc.k r u to tell me wat to do and how to do it. I am from nigeria by de way, so if u think anything else, dat is yo own shi.t to take to de toilet i dnt care. U speak abt unholy killing as if yal r saints. Nigga phulizzzz
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by byvan03: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
I guess shipping off his kids to his sister that will get tired of them soon is the solution, he obviously can't even carter for them. I doubt if the woman did that just for the sake of looking good.
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
byvan03:
I guess shipping off his kids to his sister that will get tired of them soon is the solution, he obviously can't even carter for them. I doubt if the woman did that just for the sake of looking good.

i dnt like agreeing with ppl here, bt on dis one, m gona go wit u
Re: My Friend's Wife Did A Secret Abortion And He Wants A Divorce.. by byvan03: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i dnt like agreeing with ppl here, bt on dis one, m gona go wit u

wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Makydebbie??? / Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case / Nicki Minaj Shares Her Naked Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.