Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Too Young To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Young To Marry? (1954 Views)

Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / How Young Is Too Young To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Young To Marry? by rumpkisser(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2009
Me too wan marry but I de fear to wake up to the same face everyday. . .

that is da logic Big Brother.
Re: Too Young To Marry? by eyonigger(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2009
pc guru:

What's with the outburst just trying to say u cud just ask in a thread.don't get it twisted.i ain't dissin ya or callin u razz.though it's not something i can't say

Well it has been said and that was unnecessary
Czarskit:

U go fear na! Me tinks marriage shuldn't b rushed neida shuld it b slowed down. But d couple nid to knw each other wel enuff b4 venturing into 'jail'. . .

Me too wan marry but I de fear to wake up to the same face everyday. . . cry

I no know sey u self soji this level, how i go wake up dey see the same face every morning. Maybe I would need to change my bedroom attimes, we all need to live with it though.
Re: Too Young To Marry? by ladygaga(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Can she go clubbing and partyin till wheneva when she is married??

must she go clubbing??
is clubbing the one and only way to enjoy life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Too Young To Marry? by eyonigger(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
ladygaga, u rose this thread again?
Re: Too Young To Marry? by MrWaters: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
Why de hurry?
Re: Too Young To Marry? by eyonigger(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
hackingisfun:

Why de hurry?

Na to quick marry am before another man come snatch am.
Re: Too Young To Marry? by patwhizkid(f): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
Eyo, i think yu are too young to marry. Imagine! She's 18 and u r 19. . .
Re: Too Young To Marry? by johnnygan(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2009
Is that so? Yikes!
Re: Too Young To Marry? by ladygaga(f): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2009
Another one of Mr Eyonigger's Observer, what is the problem? unnecessary thread? so u are saying the peeps posting here are FOOLS huh? I do not see how this is a razz thread, in fact it makes more sense than your script writing or data programming projects. Just save ur comments and vamoose!!. I have a gurl of 16 in 100 levels, and I am planning to marry her once she finishes, thats why I created this thread ya heard?

, ha,ha,ha, pls pardon the guy oh,just because he is a programmer, lol, but to be honest our scripts are better than this o! grin grin
oya u too.mr pc ,,,,,mind ur program, u knw am readin cpt science, ehn? wink wink

@poster,, u think she ll be ready n mature to marry you then, she ll b like 20 or 21 then o!!!, but it shouldnt be an issue------if she wants to marry u then ride on grin
Re: Too Young To Marry? by eyonigger(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2009
Pat stop saying stuvs u dnt know. Who told u im 19?
Ladygaga am having a crush on u already.
Re: Too Young To Marry? by patwhizkid(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2009
Eyo, then who told you dat pix on ma profile isn't mine?
Re: Too Young To Marry? by kokoA(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2009
Just pray she doesn't have cute guys like me cool in her school. Men, just keep you mind open; if it happens then it happens, if it doesn't then just get along because I doubt if naija girls can resist the "irresistable" naija guys especially in our higher institutions today. Well, but with a good job and a mansion, I assure you getting a "wife" will not be a problem at all. grin
Re: Too Young To Marry? by eyonigger(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2009
kokoA:

Just pray she doesn't have cute guys like me cool in her school. Men, just keep you mind open; if it happens then it happens, if it doesn't then just get along because I doubt if naija girls can resist the "irresistable" naija guys especially in our higher institutions today. Well, but with a good job and a mansion, I assure you getting a "wife" will not be a problem at all. grin

Bro, I be fine boy too, but there are so many finer boys out there. But do you know the funny thing? My girl does not really get attracted to cute guys that much, she likes a guy with good charisma, gangster love, a jovial and jokey kind of guy, someone that would be in charge and all that. If another guy can possess all the relationship qualities that I have or more, then she's good to go.
Re: Too Young To Marry? by kokoA(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2009
eyonigger:

Bro, I be fine boy too, but there are so many finer boys out there. But do you know the funny thing? My girl does not really get attracted to cute guys that much, she likes a guy with good charisma, gangster love, a jovial and jokey kind of guy, someone that would be in charge and all that. If another guy can possess all the relationship qualities that I have or more, then she's good to go.

May God help you then.
Re: Too Young To Marry? by kok(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
crazykid:

A girl at 21 isn't too young to get married. In most parts of Nigeria, (the north to be more specific), girls within the ages of 13-15 are considered ripe and mature for marriage. So a girl of 21 shouldn't be an execption.

Well said!
Re: Too Young To Marry? by ladygaga(f): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
Ladygaga am having a crush on u already.
, me,my luv 4u don tey, lol grin grin grin.just cracking, cheesy
Re: Too Young To Marry? by eyonigger(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
ladygaga:

, me,my luv 4u don tey, lol grin grin grin.just cracking, cheesy

Oh yea? cracking or no cracking .lets chat, dejieyo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I / Office Romance: Love It Or Leave It! / What Does It Take To Engage A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.