Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? (7046 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by DEIFIED(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
Op continue changing the oil, so that you wont experience engine knock.
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
juniormusa:

Sis when is the final coming up?

Tomorrow i guess..
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by juniormusa(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
tohpahz:

Tomorrow i guess..
Okay no p

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2015
Now you have finally seen a football field to play
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by mykel04: 7:53pm On May 21, 2015
Sperm finish ke.jst like u say water finish from underground due to over usage..abeg bros fire down becos me too get same encounter during nysc days.I fire ds new corper dat was posted to my ppa.she put up in my room before her accomodation was sorted.I fire like AK47 everynight.kweke,babes nor dey tire o.sotey breeze kon dey blow me fall after 2wks..lol
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by juniormusa(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Tomorrow i guess..
Even with the catarrh your voice sounds so good,Please try and take some medication my dear..Ada nwam grin
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by juniormusa(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Tomorrow i guess..
My dear please kindly add me on WhatsApp..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / 10 Signs She Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.