Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? (7034 Views)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
:Ppardon my gramnatical blunder if you spot any,i know we have many error detectors here*pls this is not a fiction,it happened to me couple of months back

Am one of those students that detest residing in the school hostel,because of the infernal noise,theft and contagious environment,i love privacy..since my year1 i've changed couple of lodges,the last one i packed in last month unlike the former ones,it's boring as most of the students there are girls,no gymnasium,no field for football.There's this lady next door to mine,in yr3 she should be in late 20s,i abet her in most of her assisnment and termpaper using my pc..we're not age mates but due to my level still get my maximum respect..the sex thing ensued the day i brought my generator from the mechanic shop,she stays in my room upto 11pm charging her phone and watching telly.One fateful night it happend,and ever since then,we've been banging every time..i told one of my friends,he said
''the way am wasting my akamu,it might not be able to replenish,the resultant effect is that it can deter one's ability to perform during marital stage''

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by shakazuldadon: 7:08am On May 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by bewla(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2015
none sense

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by alberto2k(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2015
What is this JJC saying sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by agarawu23(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 13, 2015
All the akamutu u are sharing on another person babe, diariz God o grin I piri ur future wife

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:

''the way am wasting my akamu,it might not be able to replenish,the resultant effect is that it can deter one's ability to perform during marital stage''
you have sex with her daily? if yes, how many rounds per sex?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 13, 2015
Utter malaprops.
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 7:43am On May 13, 2015
Waste ko.

Sperm replenishes itself. So fire on. cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Iype(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2015
Just hear to read comment
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by boynigeria(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:
Waste ko.

thanks jare
even babe sabi pass u @op
no mata how much u waste it replenishes and the newer they are the more active they are so u may soon be a babydaddy if ure not using protection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 13, 2015
You only have 4 litres in u. If u like waste it before you get married. It's none of my biz
I'm sure you'd be left with less than a litre now
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On May 13, 2015
OP, why you come lie like this sad
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 8:01am On May 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
undecided

Hey dear smiley
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 8:02am On May 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
You only have 4 litres in u. If u like waste it before you get married. It's none of my biz
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't mk the guy scared nana tongue

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Don't mk the guy scared nana tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Him see free awoof begin chop without caution. Make I scare am small so he can reduce it
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Hey dear smiley
hi beauty smiley

How was yhur trip to the dreamland? smiley
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:
Waste ko.

Even Tohpahz is more experienced than the OP cheesy

Lord have mercy on your children
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by robosky02(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:
Waste ko.

how you take know?
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
ahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2015
robosky02:

how you take know?

I read!!
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 9:12am On May 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even Tohpahz is more experienced than the OP cheesy

Lord have mercy on your children

Amen grin
Why won't i know na
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 9:13am On May 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Him see free awoof begin chop without caution. Make I scare am small so he can reduce it

U wan follow am chop the awoof cool??
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by dharay99: 9:13am On May 13, 2015
fuçkaholics... cry
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Amen grin
Why won't i know na
Experience they say is the best teacher cheesy
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by tohpahz(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hi beauty smiley

How was yhur trip to the dreamland? smiley

Twas okay dear .landed safely..
Hope urs was smooth too. smiley
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by robosky02(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

I read!!

interesting, i like people who read they just know things......
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

U wan follow am chop the awoof cool??

Awoof? Mba! I'm allergic to awoof. E too dey run belle
Make him dey chop dey go

1 Like

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
ahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by juniormusa(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:
Waste ko.

Lol miss nairaland grin
The way I'm campaigning for yu ehnn,don't worry u'll win..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be One Of The Effects Of Sex? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:
Waste ko.
lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / Nigerian Couple Wed In Casual Outfit Spark Controversy / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.