Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (710171 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
PLEASE BEFORE COMING TO THIS THREAD TO ASK QUESTIONS, THERES SOMETHING CALLED GOOGLE.

IT WONT BE BAD TO USE IT. LOTS OF RIDICULOUS QUESTION HERE FROM ODD HANDLES.

How can someone be asking if GRE and TOEFL are the same? Gosh....
Google it already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
bbdd:
PLEASE BEFORE COMING TO THIS THREAD TO ASK QUESTIONS, THERES SOMETHING CALLED GOOGLE.

Google it already!
Hahahahahaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Denvan: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
slimmy05:
I remember that Sango area, I was frequent in that axis last year, had one escapade in Ibadan Poly.
Bro,pls confirm the email I sent to u. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Yomi777: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2015
dicapino:
Hello. house . The guys who got admitted to ETSU & middle tenesse......I need info......plan on applying for spring. THANKS
which info do u need?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2015
donkotman:
Good morning nairalanders, this is my first time of visiting d travel trend, I just need someone to help me clarify some things, my question is GRE test and Toefl Test, are they d same? cos i about to register and pay for GRE test to go for MSc program in the USA. And I want to be sure of the 2 so that I will know d different. thanks

Gre means Graduate Record Examination while TOEFL means Test of English as a foreign Language.

Gre is for master students only while toefl is for both masters and undergraduate students
They are not the same but they are both organised by same body..

Do you want to register it yourself or via an agent ?

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2015
bbdd:

Google it already!

If you dont like what he said,Please do not answer him..At a time or the other you once asked that same type of question maybe not here but from someone and for goodness sake this is a Forum,As long as you havent gone against the rules of this forum you can ask any question you wish be it stupid nor intelligient..Nobody,I repeat,Nobody should come here and be acting like the Most Intelligent or the Boss..

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
briefty:
Please, does anyone know where i can take d desired digital passport for the Ds-160 in lagos.
Your response pls. Or can i go to any photograph studio to specify that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
briefty:
Please, does anyone know where i can take d desired digital passport for the Ds-160 in lagos.

At Awolowo house in Ikeja or you go to any one minute passport shop around your area and tell them that you want to take passport for embassy, am sure they will know it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by dicapino: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Yomi777:
which info do u need?

Did yu apply to the Engineering technology program
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
briefty:
Just go to any studio, tell dem the specification. 2 by 2 passport or 5cm x 5cm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
happney65:

If you dont like what he said,Please do not answer him..At a time or the other you once asked that same type of question maybe not here but from someone and for goodness sake this is a Forum,As long as you havent gone against the rules of this forum you can ask any question you wish be it stupid nor intelligient..Nobody,I repeat,Nobody should come here and be acting like the Most Intelligent or the Boss..

Please Who are you?
Where have you been since when people have been rendering help on this thread?
You just surfaced from nowhere and now you're claiming what I don't know.

Please crawl back to whence you came.
Besides I didn't answer him
If you like to answer daft questions. That's your perogative.
A grad student should be able to do basic research. All the guys that had funding there's a trend. They know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Ctemi:

Galesburg Illinois
then you should checkout apartments in Galesburg on craiglist.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
bbdd:

Please Who are you?
Where have you been since when people have been rendering help on this thread?
You just surfaced from nowhere and now you're claiming what I don't know.

Besides I didn't answer him
If you like to answer daft questions. That's your prerogative.

And tell me who the Hell are you?Obasanjo Son or Tinubu's Daughter?Its so crazy when people like you come here and start claiming Don..If he's question sound Daft as you said,why dont you move ahead and dont answer him..

See wetin hin dey talk sef...So the ones you where rendering help to,na you give them visa abi?Some people just act as if na them be God shaa..

If Man where God,hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2015
bbdd:

Google it already!
Bro,I mean no disrespect but everybody once started from somewhere . sometimes,you just have to put them through and not ridicule them.Did you see the way Walspring answered that question??

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
stevecrun:
Bro,I mean no disrespect but everybody once started from somewhere . sometimes,you just have to put them through and not ridicule them.Did you see the way Walspring answered that question??

Bro,You get sense jare..See u soon in Texas by God's grace..Stilm chilling at Home with the one and only walspring

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2015
stevecrun:

Bro I get you.
The truth is this, people who are serious have some level of self research.
That's all I'm saying.

How is he going to even start mailing profs, hunting for assistantships and fellowships if he can't even do basic research about gre and toefl.

It's stuff like this that make agents use people. Because they can't research for themselves. It's not a matte of being harsh bro. The truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by DanjaNinja(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2015
Hi House. Quick Question: Has anyone successfully paid for Visa Fees using the GTBank internet banking platform?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
DanjaNinja:
Hi House. Quick Question: Has anyone successfully paid for Visa Fees using the GTBank internet banking platform?

You have to present your passport data page so i don't think that'll fly.
You could try though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by buzibiza: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Cyclotron:

I only asked a question and I don't why you have to respond harshly.
When someone is undergoing training, does it mean that the person has been "employed"??
I only seek advice in order not to implicate myself and not criticism please angry .

Thanks for the information smiley
what @bbdd meant is dat ur internship serves as work experience. You also don't have to check any of those implicating questions or else... My housemanship and medical officer job during my NYSC plus my present job all served as work experience for me. Hope u clarified smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Yes and its the fastest and easiest because no queue at all but you need printer to print it or save it on your computer as pdf..

You only need your full names, passport number and phone number with visa category

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2015
bbdd:

Bro I get you.
The truth is this, people who are serious have some level of self research.
That's all I'm saying.

How is he going to even start mailing profs, hunting for assistantships and fellowships if he can't even do basic research about gre and toefl.

It's stuff like this that make agents use people. Because they can't research for themselves. It's not a matte of being harsh bro. The truth is bitter.

Exactly,And that is why he is here asking questions..He might not have any idea about the difference in both Exams that is why he is asking..We all started from somewhere..We all Did!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2015
No site wey I never check today to know how long this thier technological breach abi problem go better o.....i don dey wait for my kpali too much grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
t-spot tb test vs quantiferon gold
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
bbdd:

Please Who are you?
Where have you been since when people have been rendering help on this thread? You just surfaced from nowhere and now you're claiming what I don't know.

Besides I didn't answer him If you like to answer daft questions. That's your perogative.
A grad student should be able to do basic research. All the guys that had funding there's a trend. They know what they're doing.

@Bold 1

He has been here if i am not wrong since we have observer on the thread

@Bold 2
Big boss i dont expect you to call it a daft question because the guy was confused and he needed someone to clarify something and he even stated he wants to be sure (with his post there is tendency that he might have idea of both but he doesn't know how it work and he doesn't want to waste money and he is doing economics/money management grin grin grin) and that is how newbies always do before they buckle up..

Infact if you see another question below this, you would have tag it most daft question of the day/week

@bbdd and @happney65

You both dont need to act that way because you are better than that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
@hottyarewa

Check your email, Someone told me something about you last night but i cant remember if we discuss it before..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls I made an hotel reservation for a US trip for someone but she didn't make use of the hotel when she got there, she preferred to stay with her friend in the US but i entered my MasterCard details while making the reservation and I didn't cancel the reservation
My concern now is that will the hotel not debit my account since I already made the reservation and we didn't cancel it. Will my account not be debited ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Denvan:

Bro,pls confirm the email I sent to u. Thanks.
done
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
kennyrony:

Just go to any studio, tell dem the specification. 2 by 2 passport or 5cm x 5cm.
Thanks so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Walspring:

At Awolowo house in Ikeja or you go to any one minute passport shop around your area and tell them that you want to take passport for embassy, am sure they will know it.
Thanks so much. Can i be directed to the place when i get to underbridge in ikeja?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by hottyarewa(f): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Walspring:
@hottyarewa

Check your email, Someone told me something about you last night but i cant remember if we discuss it before..
. I av seen and rplied u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by DanjaNinja(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Walspring:

Yes and its the fastest and easiest because no queue at all but you need printer to print it or save it on your computer as pdf..

You only need your full names, passport number and phone number with visa category

Thx bro. Will give it a try and post my experience.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
briefty:
Thanks so much. Can i be directed to the place when i get to underbridge in ikeja?

Yes... For that under bridge is opposite Awolowo house.. You enter inside the building and ask for where they take passport..

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.