Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709087 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
stryda:
Hello, My VISA got approved today. Transcript coming up soon.

It was only God.

Thank you Guys for everything
Congratulations bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good day guys, Please what documents do I need at POE, do I need a bank statement and also, what questions are asked. Is it a whole new interview like at d embassy cos I'm landing at JFK and I've only been entering d us with visiting visa so how is jfk POE for f1 visa candidates
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Bro my Babe wan empty my account... Today she will say I want new hair,tomorrow new bag,next tomorrow new dress. Can you believe after that post,she asked me for money again but I refused and she got angry. she hasn't called me for 5 days now,I myself I also ignored her. Nigeria girls eh,God Forbid!
She's just after ur money.... do quick make u get ur Visa. beta gals dey USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nabylet:

Then stop telling people. They say if you want to get to your destination, don't tell anyone about your journey. Except people that you strongly believe will help you, if you need people that share same ambitions with you, there are enough people here on Nairaland that will motivate you and carry you along. This e-fam is more than enough for you. Trust me.
Correct that's it...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nabylet:

I thought I'm the only one, been counting down he days, didn't even sleep well last night. God help us. We will get our VISAs, no two ways about it.
Lol. It always like dat, sleepless night.... it happen to almost everybody. it normal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
profojah:
E be like say the ban wey justwise give mattkelly na long one with hard labour grin. I no dey see the guy's post again since he don abuse justie...He ought to have shared his interview transcript I guess!..Justwise pls forgive him!..
Lol... na 2ru ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Busconductor:
Good day guys, Please what documents do I need at POE, do I need a bank statement and also, what questions are asked. Is it a whole new interview like at d embassy cos I'm landing at JFK and I've only been entering d us with visiting visa so how is jfk POE for f1 visa candidates

Boss, you might try and check these pictures I attached. It might help.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Busconductor, this is the continuation.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
ayyyyo:
Hello guys am ayo, and I am really amazed by the level of love you guys have for each other here. keep it up God bless you. I don't usually comment but I read your posts a lot .I have an F-1 visa interview slaighted for the 22nd of this this month and by the grace of God I must share my testimony here smiley amen.
I wish u success
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ayyyyo(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2015
Nabylet:

I am also going on the 22nd, tosynbolade too. We will all share our testimony here grin
amen o cheesy
Which school btw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ayyyyo(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:

I wish u success
thanks bro
Bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Important Information to all intending travellers. If you are booking emirates airline pls don't make d payment using ATM. Go to d bank and pay. I was charged extra #34,000 plus for using ATM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=arhziz post=35819074]
i hope to be there soon
are at morgantown or parkersburg[/quote

Morgantown the college to be at
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2015
mbeenox:

I was gonna come but they didn't offer me admission

Damn what school ? Mine barely denies people admission
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Walspring:

Ask if they have full ride or partial ride for me and i will come.. Am serious oo

I don't wan you go to Arkansas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:
Important Information to all intending travellers. If you are book emirates airline pls don't make d payment using ATM. Go to d bank and pay. I was charged extra #34,000 plus for using ATM.

Hello, boss! Did you receive a message or mail, telling you why such whooping sum of money was deducted when you paid with your ATM?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Is there any boss in Ohio?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by MofTee: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2015
It is called Business Travel Allowance. It is usually granted to people with corporate accounts. However, PTA (Personal Travel Allowance) is for individual accounts.
Walspring:

Basic Traveling Allowance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Urch1980(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2015
No, your not having made travel plans Shouldn't affect your visa approval. I answered no to that too, and I have my visa.

And yes you can change your ds160 without needing a rescheduling. Send a mail to support@ustraveldocs.com telling them you want to update your ds160 information. And attach a scanned copy of your passport and new ds 160. And provide the ff dtails:
Surname:
Given Names
date of birth:
email address:
New DS 160 confirmation number.

You will get a mail notifying you of the change after 2working days

All the best

igbonerd:
My interview isn't for another two weeks, but I'm already getting the chills. Wish all those who have theirs this week success.

I have two enquiries:
1. There is a section in the DS-160 that asks if one has already made travel plans. Would answering in the negative raise red flags i.e. would it cause the VO to deem you an unserious student?

2. I'd booked an appointment with a previously filled, signed & submitted DS-160, then I spotted an error while reviewing it. Now, I'm filling out a new one. Will I need to book a new appointment, or can I somehow tie in my new DS-160 to the current appointment date?

Thanks, buddies.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2015
pareeHot:
Hi Houz, pls my sister just applied to Strafford uni last week is it possible to get admission, i20, and visa, school resuming in sept. Thanks also sponsor is not using same surname (mertanal uncle) pls hope it won't cause any doubt.
Thanks

The truth is a big no off all schools you started Stanford application late she should chill to January
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:
Important Information to all intending travellers. If you are book emirates airline pls don't make d payment using ATM. Go to d bank and pay. I was charged extra #34,000 plus for using ATM.

My goodness!! WTF!!! I was given their citibank acct to make payment, but decided to call, it was routed to their foreign office and I was told it would take days before it reflects and my booking might be cancelled. I just jejelly drive go island (didnt mind the fuel wastage) the rate was even N200 with a N10 discount sef.

Anyways your a cHAIRMAN, I duff hat for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Hello, boss! Did you receive a message or mail, telling you why such whooping sum of money was deducted when you paid with your ATM?
No... I was told by Emirates airline to pay d sum of #220K + in d bank, but I went ahead to use my card and #255K + was deducted. I called emirate but dey said it from d bank that I shouldn't av pay using my card. I went to bank to lodge d complain but dey said dey can't do anything to it cos I use ATM. They use 231 as exchange rate. Instead of 200 which Emirate told me to pay wit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:

No... I was told by Emirates airline to pay d sum of #220K + in d bank, but I went ahead to use my card and #255K + was deducted. I called emirate but dey said it from d bank that I shouldn't av pay using my card. I went to bank to lodge d complain but dey said dey can't do anything to it cos I use ATM. They use 231 as exchange rate. Instead of 200 which Emirate told me to pay wit.

Wow!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
Busconductor, this is the continuation.
Thanks. so if asked how long i'll be in the US, should i say 4 years or do i say 1 yr assming i'll be back for holidays?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2015
ddbluv:

My goodness!! WTF!!! I was given their citibank acct to make payment, but decided to call, it was routed to their foreign office and I was told it would take days before it reflects and my booking might be cancelled. I just jejelly drive go island (didnt mind the fuel wastage) the rate was even N200 with a N10 discount sef.

Anyways your a cHAIRMAN, I duff hat for you
Bro I follow d bank drag am oooo. I created awareness for 3 different branch dis morning, even use there phone to call head office... rake for d head office ontop phone self. But nothing happen. 34K no be small money ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Busconductor:

Thanks. so if asked how long i'll be in the US, should i say 4 years or do i say 1 yr assming i'll be back for holidays?

If you are asked how long is your stay, just mention the duration of your program as it is in the I20 form. Vacation is subject to change;for now, tell the CBP officer the length of your program as the duration of your stay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:

Bro I follow d bank drag am oooo. I created awareness for 3 different branch dis morning, even use there phone to call head office... rake for d head office ontop phone self. But nothing happen. 34K no be small money ooo

Boss, that money could have been used to offset a whole lot of bills. Sorry, boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by justwise(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2015
profojah:
E be like say the ban wey justwise give mattkelly na long one with hard labour grin. I no dey see the guy's post again since he don abuse justie...He ought to have shared his interview transcript I guess!..Justwise pls forgive him!..

To put the record straight... he was not banned for that long because he insulted me.

He is a self confessed yahoo boy who steals credit card details from American citizens to shop online and do other businesses.

He was banned then he created another ID (mattkelly) to continue posting, i'm sure he has another ID here but never bothered to check up on that yet.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:

1st bank love stealing by trick that how thy chop my sister 10k. When booking emirate flight the best is to go to their office direct&make payment don't look@the stress involve. Oluwa afi opo ropo fun e.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2015
tosynbolade:

Thanks boss

Let's give the thanks to God..

Kindly expect reply later in the day
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2015
sobastical:

text me your whatsapp number abeg...

Check your pm and reply so as to send you the number
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Nabylet:

I am also going on the 22nd, tosynbolade too. We will all share our testimony here grin

Amen....

Doing night vigil for your all.. Lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.