Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709217 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
ferdimako:

Will this ever stop?
person wey no want write jamb na him they end up for Atlantic International University, Okija. After first year then you'll see NUC chancing like criminals and when they eventually graduate, you'll find them in fake NYSC camp in Nasarawa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
Yes, you would love them biracial, Mexican/African American.
I gast come with my bibble, dey do evangelism from house to house!,.make I win many souls into the kingdom of God.. May God help US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2015
GboyegaD:

Oga, official rate from bank differs from the rate it exchanges on the ATM. Aje a di.
Lol. cheesy I love this word. Well spoken in every popular Yoruba market. Aje a di lagbara olorun
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
I know his new ID, grin h****y
Harry?..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by SlamDunk(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2015
jakeharris:

You better don't take the chance and do all exams so you would have a firm ground as you are applying for visa loads of schools would give you admission buy it ain't worth it
. OK thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2015
justwise:

To put the record straight... he was not banned for that long because he insulted me.

He is a self confessed yahoo boy who steals credit card details from American citizens to shop online and do other businesses.

He was banned then he created another ID (mattkelly) to continue posting, i'm sure he has another ID here but never bothered to check up on that yet.
Nawaoo..I once thought we are all here for one motive but some people with their cunny-personal agenda wear the mask of this thread whereas living under false pretenses. May God help us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Slimmy05 can form FBI,CIA,SWAT self..Lol..How are you doing boss?
slimmy05:
I know his new ID, grin h****y
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
profojah:

Harry?..
song
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tosynbolade(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Nabylet:

I am also going on the 22nd, tosynbolade too. We will all share our testimony here grin

Amen dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
song
But slimmy, how you dey take know all these people with their new ID

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Notonlyamerika: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Nabylet:

Next week Wednesday.
Where?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2015
profojah:

But slimmy, how you dey take know all these people with their new ID
coding.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:

She's just after ur money.... do quick make u get ur Visa. beta gals dey USA
Bros, God bless you! Just a matter of time I will land there. Thanks cool
kennyrony:

She's just after ur money.... do quick make u get ur Visa. beta gals dey USA
Bros, God bless you! Just a matter of time I will land there. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Notonlyamerika:

Where?

Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2015
kennyrony:

I say a big Amen dear... waiting for u in Michigan. lol

Not coming to that dead end tongue keep on waiting. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
In fact a lot of them.

1. Federal University of Port Harcourt, Arlington Way, Texas
2. Yaba College of Technology, New York

I thought this forum was for people to ask questions and get real answers and not rude and sarcastic answers. He wouldn't have asked such questions if he already knew the answer. Posting such harsh answers won't make you look funny. The guy needs help, I guess that's why he asked. No one knows all, it could be your turn tomorrow. Keep quiet if you don't know the answer and let people that can help him answer.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
ayyyyo:
amen o cheesy
Which school btw

I'm going to the embassy with Wartburg college IOWA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

I thought this forum was for people to ask questions and get real answers and not rude and sarcastic answers. He wouldn't have asked such questions if he already knew the answer. Posting such harsh answers won't make you look funny. The guy needs help, I guess that's why he asked. No one knows all, it could be your turn tomorrow. Keep quiet if you don't know the answer and let people that can help him answer.
You need to focus on your admission and stop pouring your undue frustration out. You need some humor in your life. Who told you he needs help?

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2015
ferdimako:

Will this ever stop?

Lol I wonder ooh dem no wan do exam but dem wan enter school later dem go DE question God why vo ask dem 2 questions come deny dem visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

Abeg that question has been asked to many times slimmy05 ain't at fault just like saying yiu wanna university in naija without writing post utme

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
akin3102:
BI,CIA,SWAT self..Lol..How are you doing boss?
I dey roast for here o. grin Make una come roast with me naw
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
You need to focus on your admission and stop pouring your undue frustration out. You need some humor in your life.

You need help more. I can see you have humour already but you don't know how, where and when to use it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2015
jakeharris:

Abeg that question has been asked to many times slimmy05 ain't at fault just like saying yiu wanna university in naija without writing post utme

I understand. A nicer answer would have been better than making jest of the guy's question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

I understand. A nicer answer would have been better than making jest of the guy's question.
But the guy was joking too..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

You need help more. I can see you have humour already but you don't know how, where and when to use it.
If you ask such question, I am free to quote you with same response. Get it together girl, this is not a platform to pour your undue frustration
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kessel: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
In fact a lot of them.

1. Federal University of Port Harcourt, Arlington Way, Texas
2. Yaba College of Technology, New York
HILARIOS!!! !! ! Guess u currently attending one of those schools
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
kessel:

HILARIOS!!! !! ! Guess u currently attending one of those schools
They don't require GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
If you ask such question, I am free to quote you with same response. Get it together girl, this is not a platform to pour your undue frustration

I'm not frustrated my dear. I'm just saying cuz other people might want to ask questions too. Be nice and know when to use your humour.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2015
lomy:

I'm not frustrated my dear. I'm just saying cuz other people might want to ask questions too. Be nice and know when to use your humour.
Good to hear you're not. Please, stop acting like one and you'll be fine. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by lomy(f): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2015
slimmy05:
Good to hear you're not. Please, stop acting like one and you'll be fine. Thanks.

I am fine and you're welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Lmaooooo! Slimmy!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Love stories can start from here!!.This was how SirRiddy met his babe..#Disagree to Agree#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.