Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707141 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
hardeorlah:
good afternoon house, please I mid clarification on statement of account. the school ask me to send my sponsor' s statement of acct for 1-20 BT my question is if my sponsor shld print his statement or Acct now during visa interview will I have to collect the updated one from him or I can still use the one I print now
You can still use the one printed now. No problem!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Help4rmabove: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
rDna:

There is a comments/ suggestion link at the left part of the screen when logged into your account with cgi website. Click on it, click on appoint scheduling or so, can't really remember. Write a comment on the need of a closer date their.

I have done as you advice. I am currently waiting for their response to the comment. I wish there is an earlier date so that I can get the interview sort out.

Did the embassy expedite your request.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by MsNas(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
sirRiddy:
E n le o smiley
E pele nbe o. How have you been doing? Where have you been hiding? Hope everything is going well?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hiding? Should be asking you that.
Everything is kuku well. Still in Ark?
MsNas:

E pele nbe o. How have you been doing? Where have you been hiding? Hope everything is going well?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by MsNas(f): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hiding? Should be asking you that.
Everything is kuku well. Still in Ark?
Nope, not at the moment. Will be back though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Alright. I will send you a mail.
Nice dp cool
MsNas:

Nope, not at the moment. Will be back though.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ayyyyo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Help4rmabove:

Dear Ayyyyo,

My emergency request has been approved, but unfortunately, I am unable to reschedule to an earlier date. The dates that are available are late in August. Please how did you go about yours. I can call you to discuss if I have you mobile number.

Thanks
oh bro I did mine late in July so maybe there's no space again . But anyway I am a member of education USA Abuja so the procideure was an easy one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ayyyyo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Visa approved today in Abuja.
The way it happened was like film trick. this God is too awesome. Transcript very soon. Thanks to all those who helped , Those awaiting God will do it ..no fear.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
ayyyyo:
Visa approved today in Abuja.
The way it happened was like film trick. this God is too awesome. Transcript very soon. Thanks to all those who helped , Those awaiting God will do it ..no fear.
Way to go?

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
adewoleray:

Lagos is sept 1st. I have been keeping vigil for a July date for over 6 days now, all fruitless. An agent told me to pay 180k to secure a July date, imagine ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The last time agent told you to pay 110k for gre and toefl if i am not wrong

This time around agent told you to pay 180k to secure July date.

Nah only you agent dey looking for But it seems you are the one looking for them grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
ayyyyo:
don't pay any agent that Money ah ah, this is something I did online and my emergency visa was approved. All you need do is give them a concrete reason for the emergency.

Leave him and let him pay, no be him dey go look for agent to give money to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Cyclotron:
Visa approved this morning just few minutes ago @ Abuja Embassy. ...Transcript comes later.

God bless Obamaland!!!

How about Nigeria and Nairaland dont you want God to bless them too

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The last time agent told you to pay 110k for gre and toefl if i am not wrong

This time around agent told you to pay 180k to secure July date.

Nah only you agent dey looking for But it seems you are the one looking for them grin grin grin
Lol cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
durobraham:

have you checked Lufthansa? I came through Lufthansa to Ord ticket was cheap $845, then took the greyhound bus from Chicago to Iowa for $40.
What I'm saying is basically you don't have to fly to Iowa.

You really try ooo grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
ferdimako:

This one don conclude a marriage with oyibo...abi na anyhow birthing? LOL.

Nah so their generation be ooo..

Big boss anytime you post a message, i always laugh no be small thing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Notonlyamerika:
A manifestation of God's work!!! cool Visa approved today at US embassy Abuja. I heard you.....u said transcript, just wait shortly grin

Congrats and safe trip to Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
tosynbolade:
My visa was approved at Lagos Consulate at exactly 1.15pm today after two attempts!! Glory be to God for favour. My transcript is coming soon!!

Victory at Last, Congrats and enjoy your stay over there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nabylet:
VISA APPROVED...!!!!!!

I can't believe it, my legs are still shaking, I'm still staring at this building, all the sleepless nights and hours of research and rehearsals for a 2min chat that will just determine... Kaiiii.
It's all worth it. I am not lucky, you don't know how much i have prayed. So I am finally going to obodo oyibo, so il finally celebrate my birthday at Miami beach, so il finally have half caste children with long original hair. So il finally find love like Aarti and Yash.
My brothers and sisters, brace yourself, buckle your seatbelt, it's going to be a very long write up, get ready for my transcript....!!!!!

Its a dream come true, congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland but marry better man there ooo...

No forget that ride ooo because i am still waiting for the key

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
imperiouxx:

Why not? undecided You need to meet the right girl.

Exactly.. Meeting the right girl is the best thing because there are plenty women but few wives
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
godG:

Sure brother! I dey ready o. But why all of una dey take the cold scare me? cheesy Was at the consulate today for my interview that lasted a minute or so. I doubt if this would be helpful to anyone, but make I sha drop am:

VO: Hello, how are you?

Me: I'm good, you?

"Fine thank you," he answered.

VO: So you are going to UW-Madison on a Fulbright program. That is great.

Me: Yeah.

VO: Been to the US before?
"No," I answered.

VO: Let me give you this, consult it in case you have any difficulty in the U.S - which I doubt because you are on a government sponsored program. Meanwhile, you should collect your visa at the Public Affairs Section on Monday. Have a good day.

Me: You too. Thank you.

Wow!!!

Wonderful!!!

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your stay in Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
hardeorlah:
good afternoon house, please I mid clarification on statement of account. the school ask me to send my sponsor' s statement of acct for 1-20 BT my question is if my sponsor shld print his statement or Acct now during visa interview will I have to collect the updated one from him or I can still use the one I print now

Not really you can still make use of it since its not 3 or 6 month old from the day the statement was issued or printed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
kellycute:
Wow congrat to cyclotron and nabylet. When I saw nabylet visa approved message I shouted halleluyah inside the bus lol, one guy jus dey look me. I'm so ready for mine. Aint nothing stopping me. By fire by force na my turn in jesus name amen. Nabylet say amen oo lol

The guy no know as e dey go joor..

Nothing will stop us, we will all get ours soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
tosynbolade:

Thanks bosses, I am so excited that I feel like smashing the windscreen of posh cars!!!
My interview transcript will come later in the day but before then I must categorically thank Slimmy05(my great coach) and Walspring.. God will bless these great guys richly.
To all who has dropped transcript here too, your contributions really helped me!.. It gave me confidence. I was almost smiling throughout the interview.

Amen.... In all let's give the thanks to God..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by godG: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Walspring:

Wow!!!

Wonderful!!!

Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your stay in Obamaland

Thanks, brother. Biko, your transcript dey hungry me o. By God's grace, it'll be a good one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Awe2015, Did you get my mesaage.?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
amanze15:
GodG na God win trure true, I don go fidelity bank sotey I don "eyeing crushes" grin cheesy I think I should push back departure so I can mark them present wink...

You too like w*m*n...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Denvan: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
In d voice of daddy G. O. "Let somebody shout HALLELUYAH..." Visa approved today at d US embassy Abuja. Transcript loading....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
djmakson:

You too like w*m*n...lol
Godg is a chic?! shocked summer holidays for wisconsin no go bad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Denvan:
In d voice of daddy G. O. "Let somebody shout HALLELUYAH..." Visa approved today at d US embassy Abuja. Transcript loading....
Absolutely fantastic. Today's been great. And everybody's been happy so far.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
amanze15:
Godg is a chic?! shocked summer holidays for wisconsin no go bad
Bad boy.

How're you my brother?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ayyyyo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
DeeTus:
Way to go?

Congratulations.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.