Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (711450 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
calken:
Transcript:
V.O greets me and types for over 1 minute then asked me the following questions:

V.O: Where are you going to?
M: Minnesota

Why
For graduate studies in ******

which school
USTM

How did you know about this school?
it was recommended to me by my sponsors

Who is your sponsor

Why?

She then asked me two questions pertaining my course i got one and failed the other

Then she folded my DS160 into my PP, kept it aside,gave me my I20 and rang the golden words into my ears and i am like thank you Ma have a blessed day (I LOVE YOU)

Congratulations sir
But,
Which kain transcript come b this one? With ****** everywhere, bros na ******* you talk?

Some Nigerians i hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
kennyrony:

Na d best season to ride bike be dis na
Ah bros no oh, breeze wey dey blow heat. I no fit try am sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
My Brothers no vex abeg, just replace the **** with anything, Please am sorry there are some sensitive infos please i beg for forgiveness for the poor nature of my trnascript
coobboy:

Congratulations sir
But,
Which kain transcript come b this one? With ****** everywhere, bros na ******* you talk?

Some Nigerians i hail thee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Larminess: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Funniest transcript so far grin grin Congrats, Half bread is better than none sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by newstudenthere(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
@lagosniv Please i'm kind of new here and i was kind of wondering if community college really affects my chance of getting a visa approved, i'm a complete noob in this affect so if it really does affect it tell me why and if there is a way i could make a difference...
Shout out to every other gurus out there helping people, you guys are LIFE......

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
calken:
My Brothers no vex abeg, just replace the **** with anything, Please am sorry there are some sensitive infos please i beg for forgiveness for the poor nature of my trnascript
Your transcript doesn't look real. But all in all, congrats to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
newstudenthere:
@lagosniv Please i'm kind of new here and i was kind of wondering if community college really affects my chance of getting a visa approved, i'm a complete noob in this affect so if it really does affect it tell me why and if there is a way i could make a difference...
Shout out to every other gurus out there helping people, you guys are LIFE......

It does, apply to a university.
Then you can do whatever later on.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Let God be the judge bro... thanks all the same

DeeTus:
Your transcript doesn't look real. But all in all, congrats to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Theflint1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
calken:
Transcript:
V.O greets me and types for over 1 minute then asked me the following questions:

V.O: Where are you going to?
M: Minnesota

Why
For graduate studies in ******

which school
USTM

How did you know about this school?
it was recommended to me by my sponsors

Who is your sponsor

Why?

She then asked me two questions pertaining my course i got one and failed the other

Then she folded my DS160 into my PP, kept it aside,gave me my I20 and rang the golden words into my ears and i am like thank you Ma have a blessed day (I LOVE YOU)

Bro u for just say "visa approved today" instead of posting this "highly classified document."

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
@Newstudenthere, clap for yourself. You already shot yourself in the dark by planning to go to the embassy with a Community College I-20. grin

You need to learn from other people's mistake and get the best out of life.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
coobboy:

Boys no dey smile hehe.
But bros, wetin u dey do with bike for this kain hot weather o

Man never get money for car
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abeg which bank get the lowest rate presently.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
mbeenox:

Man never get money for car

God will provide
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by awe2015(f): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abeg gurus, can i book my interview this month against September 10th School opens on 8th January 2016 and I wish to have everything prepared and sought out before december...so I am left with 3 months. Any advice? slimmy05, bigfrancis1, deetus, profjah...make una put mouth biko!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Richmond996: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
DeeTus:
@Newstudenthere, clap for yourself. You already shot yourself in the dark by planning to go to the embassy with a Community College I-20. grin

You need to learn from other people's mistake and get the best out of life.

Na u go first congratulate him when he gets that visa with the cc I-20

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by newstudenthere(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Richmond996:

AMEN...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Richmond996:

Nah. You got me wrong. Was trying to let him know that his chances are limited with CC.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
awe2015:
Abeg gurus, can i book my interview this month against September 10th School opens on 8th January 2016 and I wish to have everything prepared and sought out before december...so I am left with 3 months. Any advice? slimmy05, bigfrancis1, deetus, profjah...make una put mouth biko!
Sure! Go ahead and book it. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by aadeyi: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
awe2015:

There is a 120days rule I.e you can only take a date not more than 120days before your school resumption date and also you must not enter the us until 30 days before your school resumes.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
mbeenox:
Abeg which bank get the lowest rate presently.
Stanbic and fidelity
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tipssy1: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
aadeyi:

There is a 120days rule I.e you can only take a date not more than 120days before your school resumption date and also you must not enter the us until 30 days before your school resumes.
It ought to be 90days b4 resumption that u can go for your interview at the embassy and u can enter the states 30days or less b4 resumption. If am wrong u can correct me Oo because that was the way it was states along with some document that came with my i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
please can someone help enlighten me on what i need to carry to the point of entry, like documents i need to show there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by udeyokay: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Walspring:

No post office inside airport, I guess you talking about the post office inside nacho..

When you get there they will tell you price and estimated time for delivery as well
ya you are right baba so which side e dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
awe2015:

Try and apply September ending and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
udeyokay:
ya you are right baba so which side e dey?

I stay around ipaja command and you ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Basit99(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
pls is there anyother way i can pay for savis fee without goin to seme border, anybody wit more info sud pls add me on whatapp i will pay any extra charges
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
zeezahbee:
Stanbic and fidelity
Not fidelity bank, i dont think so, when i paid my tuition fees last week, their exchange rate was 224, and on their website it was written as 199.5
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Notonlyamerika: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello gurus in the house, pls who knows the direction to murtala Muhammed int'l airport (int'l wing) from Orile bus stop?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by portelli: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Haus who will be flying with Emirates on 19th to JFK, reply or PM me, let's hook up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2015
coobboy:

Not fidelity bank, i dont think so, when i paid my tuition fees last week, their exchange rate was 224, and on their website it was written as 199.5

Lol.. I can't laugh because these banks deceive no be small
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by GboyegaD(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2015
calken:

In my opinion, it is best you don't respond to the post than this response of yours. If everyone had dropped similar transcripts like yours, what would others have learned from?

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Notonlyamerika:
Hello gurus in the house, pls who knows the direction to murtala Muhammed int'l airport (int'l wing) from Orile bus stop?

Which of the orile

Is it orile iganmu or orile agege

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.