Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (711145 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
you guys should prepare well for your coming.
Prepare well? Hmmmm! Someone is giving you info. I will burst his head!. I will Pm you soon so we can get to relate well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2015
profojah:

Brother Techno Techno.., Long life I wish you!...Happy birthday
A loud Amen to that. Many thanks sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2015
Walspring:

Happy Birthday Big Boss
Thanks big boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 30, 2015
technolee:
Prepare well? Hmmmm! Someone is giving you info. I will burst his head!. I will Pm you soon so we can get to relate well.
You know when you're here, you might not think of travelling back home that soon. I was told Fidelity gives BTA at 199.5 per $1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
You know when you're here, you might not think of travelling back home that soon. I was told Fidelity gives BTA at 199.5 per $1
But I don't have an account with Fidelity. Is BTA possible without one with them?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
technolee:
But I don't have an account with Fidelity. Is BTA possible without one with them?
account opening is free and you don't need to have an account with them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
account opening is free and you don't need to have an account with them
ooooops! Will visit the bank soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2015
technolee:
ooooops! Will visit the bank soon.
undecided tongue shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by RickyRozay: 6:33am On May 31, 2015
NeeYoh:
@Ricky Rozay: I was informed that you school at Minnesota
state university, Mankato . Pls how's their graduate
program like especially the Msc IT? Any info would be
greatly appreciated.

Yes, i study in MSU mankato. The graduate school is very good. I have alot of friends who finished with Masters in IT and they have gotten into the job market. i am also majoring in IT, but in the undergraduate level.

If you love IT, go for it. My school has a very good platform for Msc in IT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 31, 2015
bebeto2014:

@ dee tus

PLEASE I AM GETTING THE INFORMATION FOR MY FRIEND, PLEASE HELP
Ask the main person to come here on Nairaland, unless you're an agent. No problem if you're a good agent.

Meanwhile, the previous questions i asked you, you're yet to respond.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
Good day lads...we've all come a long way.
Will be going for my interview soon so I just have a few questions.

1) I am going for undergraduate please which documents from my secondary school do I need.

2) I am done with my Waec and about to take neco and I will be graduating in July but I used my GCE result from last December to get admission. Please what do I tell the VO if asked when I graduated.

3) do the Vo's know d real schools u applied to cos I applied to a lot but I plan to say 3 or 4

4) do I need to take along any property documents like land paper to show home ties because I'm going for nursing.do they ask for such documents?

Cc slimmy05 walspring profojah and Everyone

Thanks for ur opinions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
jamesflaw:
Good day lads...we've all come a long way.
Will be going for my interview soon so I just have a few questions.

1) I am going for undergraduate please which documents from my secondary school do I need.

2) I am done with my Waec and about to take neco and I will be graduating in July but I used my GCE result from last December to get admission. Please what do I tell the VO if asked when I graduated.

3) do the Vo's know d real schools u applied to cos I applied to a lot but I plan to say 3 or 4

4) do I need to take along any property documents like land paper to show home ties because I'm going for nursing.do they ask for such documents?

Cc slimmy05 walspring profojah and Everyone

Thanks for ur opinions
For me I graduated the day finished my waec exam. I didn't register for NECO. What you need is your GCE result. All these information you're worried about doesn't really hold waters. You don't need property document to show home tie, you're still young, I believe you're not above 19 years. List the schools you applied to, it doesn't harm you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
For me I graduated the day finished my waec exam. I didn't register for NECO. What you need is your GCE result. All these information you're worried about doesn't really hold waters. You don't need property document to show home tie, you're still young, I believe you're not above 19 years. List the schools you applied to, it doesn't harm you.
Yes I'm going to be 17 years this year...

So I can use the date I finished my Waec as date of graduation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
jamesflaw:

Yes I'm going to be 17 years this year...

So I can use the date I finished my Waec as date of graduation?
That's the date I'm still using.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
That's the date I'm still using.
Ok thanks. One last question please. Do I need a transcript of my ss1-3
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
jamesflaw:

Ok thanks. One last question please. Do I need a transcript of my ss1-3
If you have it, take it there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
If you have it, take it there.
Ok thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
Pls, how easy is it for a person with a B1B2 visa currently running to get it changed to F1 for a masters programs ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
tayoamos:
Pls, how easy is it for a person with a B1B2 visa currently running to get it changed to F1 for a masters programs ?
you no dey tire. information overload is not good

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 3:56pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
How?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
hahaha...na wa for this Dr.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 4:02pm On May 31, 2015
ferdimako:

hahaha...na wa for this Dr.
Pls assist me with this information pls. God bless u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
tayoamos:

Thanks I meant will I find it easy to get f1 visa here in Nigeria from the current b1b2.? I can only proceed with the programme if I have the f1 from here in Nigeria. I will never risk going to america to change status. I will never try that. I can only proceed if I am guaranteed the f1 from Lagos here
My question is will it be easy for me to get the f1 ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=slimmy05 post=34282547][/quote]
I earlier asked the question , no responses, and I don't think there is a crime asking again pls. Its better for one to ask here than going to flop before the vo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 31, 2015
tayoamos:

I earlier asked the question , no responses, and I don't think there is a crime asking again pls. Its better for one to ask here than going to flop before the vo
ok, its not a crime at all. thought you got a response already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2015
tayoamos:

Pls assist me with this information pls. God bless u
you have a travel history and home tie, you will get the F1, you are at an advantage
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 4:22pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
you have a travel history and home tie, you will get the F1, you are at an advantage
Thanks slimmy05. I appreciate u. God bless u
But must I write any standardised test? Must I also evaluate my credentials and getting my transcript?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 31, 2015
tayoamos:

But must I write any standardised test? Must I also evaluate my credentials and getting my transcript?
You don't need to evaluate your transcript. Since you didn't write, tell the VO it wasn't a requirement or was waved due to your years of experience and expertise in medical profession.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
Doc..do u have admission already or about to apply to schools?
tayoamos:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zizou234: 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
Ctemi:

The evaluation is done by different body&is depend on which one your intending skul require d mostly widely used evaluation body is 'world education service (WES) so do the needful by going online&google for WES website.
NB: you are to evaluate ur ND&HND academic transcript.
Thanks a lot for the info....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2015
zizou234:
Thanks a lot for the info....
All thank to God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
Aya Walspring re o...
'All thanks to God' crew cheesy
Ctemi:

All thank to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.