Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (711410 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 8:40pm On May 31, 2015
sirRiddy:
Aya Walspring re o...
'All thanks to God' crew cheesy

Hmmmmm

Lol.... You too funny oga mi grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
sirRiddy:
Aya Walspring re o...
'All thanks to God' crew
If I catch you! grin grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 8:43pm On May 31, 2015
jamesflaw:
Good day lads...we've all come a long way.
Will be going for my interview soon so I just have a few questions.

1) I am going for undergraduate please which documents from my secondary school do I need.

2) I am done with my Waec and about to take neco and I will be graduating in July but I used my GCE result from last December to get admission. Please what do I tell the VO if asked when I graduated.

3) do the Vo's know d real schools u applied to cos I applied to a lot but I plan to say 3 or 4

4) do I need to take along any property documents like land paper to show home ties because I'm going for nursing.do they ask for such documents?

Cc slimmy05 walspring profojah and Everyone

Thanks for ur opinions

Just go and get the visa and dont worry yourself about landed property document because you still young..

Just go with your Gce waec and neco..

You tell VO that you wrote Gce waec when you are in ss2 and there is nothing bad because alot of white student write SAT before they grad from high school

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
Walspring:

Just go and get the visa and dont worry yourself about landed property document because you still young..

Just go with your Gce waec and neco..

You tell VO that you wrote Gce waec when you are in ss2 and there is nothing bad because alot of white student write SAT before they grad from high school
ok thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
jamesflaw:
ok thanks
Goodluck in your interview bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Richmond996: 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
jamesflaw:
ok thanks

Congrats in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
@Lolajenc how far abt ur interview...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
kennyrony:
@Lolajenc how far abt ur interview...
is that your GF?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
is that your GF?
How I wish. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
kennyrony:

How I wish. Lol
Make innovativeame catch you!...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ddbluv: 11:31pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
nice transcript. Bros, your profile fits a better school than the one you have. You can't have that profile and settle for that school. You would have aimed atleast top 20 schools.

I second you on this, UNT is kinda low for a your profile, other high ranking schools might have also given you a tuition waiver if you applied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by exxy(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2015
Walspring:

Got it... Any response on that levels
we never yan since
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2015
ddbluv:

I second you on this, UNT is kinda low for a your profile, other high ranking schools might have also given you a tuition waiver if you applied.
Infact MS-PhD, with full funding and stipend up to 20,000/ annum

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
profojah:

Make innovativeame catch you!...
so na share una dey share them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
exxy:

we never yan since

Okay boss.. Dont forget sha oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
Na Austin be Chief Alan Shearer!..you know the guy is a vocabularian, so all the galz dey trip cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:43pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 31, 2015
profojah:

Na Austin be Chief Alan Shearer!..you know the guy is a vocabularian, so all the galz dey trip cheesy
Austin, you don run abi, come here dey blow grammar o. Only you go write exam only you go mark am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 31, 2015
coobboy:

Goodluck in your interview bro
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 31, 2015
Richmond996:

Congrats in advance
Amen oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
Austin, you don run abi, come here dey blow grammar o. Only you go write exam only you go mark am
I laugh in Tokyo grin undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by exxy(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2015
Walspring:

Okay boss.. Dont forget sha oo
ok sir, no wahala
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
grin grin lol ... ETS suppose employ the guy as GRE verbal Test maker..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
innovativeame:

I laugh in Tokyo grin undecided
how far preparation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by phemix: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2015
@slimmy05, no vex say I disaapear small, I dot have access to the email I use for my NL again, is there another way I get your number, or just email it to me on femi.oyinkansola1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by darkola: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2015
Happpie nu month ma people. Its our month of GOODNEWS!
Pls I would like to ask a couple of questions.
1. When asked if I have anyone in the US, can I mention my cousins/ uncles or who are those on the 'anyone' category?
2. Some schools do not require GRE for some of their Masters program, does it matter if you tell the VO it was waived.
3. I would like to confirm if SEVIS is valid for 1 year. because on the top right if my payment printout, there is sum info that looks like this " OMB 1453-1134 (Expires 1/31/2015) and payment was made 30th October 2014. is my SEVIS still valid?

I await your replies. Thanks all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by NeeYoh(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2015
RickyRozay:

Yes, i study in MSU mankato. The graduate school is very good. I have alot of friends who finished with Masters in IT and they have gotten into the job market. i am also majoring in IT, but in the undergraduate level.

If you love IT, go for it. My school has a very good platform for Msc in IT.

Ok. Thanks bro. Pls do you know anyone presently in the MSc IT programme that you can link me up with?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by udeyokay: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2015
please gurus in the house,the proprietor of the school that I teach now said he hasn't given someone a payslip for US interview before, Unless I should get the format. Please anybody with a payslip formart suitable for USA interview should assist me I 'll appreciate. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by udeyokay: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2015
darkola:
1. When asked if I have anyone in the US, can I mention my cousins/ uncles or who are those on the 'anyone' category?
2. Some schools do not require GRE for some of their Masters program, does it matter if you tell the VO it was waived.
3. I would like to confirm if SEVIS is valid for 1 year. because on the top right if my payment printout, there is sum info that looks like this " OMB 1453-1134 (Expires 1/31/2015) and payment was made 30th October 2014. is my SEVIS still valid?

That expiring date doesn't concern you I think it's for official use. All u have to do is update the Old SEVIS with the new one if u haven't. Cheers u have no Problem

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
darkola:

State your intention very clear to the VO and no need to tell VO directly that GRE was waived say something like with you good performance in your UG and work experience it was waived but try write English test like toefl or ielts

Lastly i think that is an official file code date for DHS and it does not affect your sevis but sevis fee is valid for a year starting from the day of payment

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
udeyokay:
please gurus in the house,the proprietor of the school that I teach now said he hasn't given someone a payslip for US interview before, Unless I should get the format. Please anybody with a payslip formart suitable for USA interview should assist me I 'll appreciate. Thanks

You dont need it and stop stressing yourself oga nla
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello House!!! Thanks for ur great work. Please, i want to enroll for the GRE exam now. Could somebody direct me on the best center to register for the exam here in Lagos and also the amount? Some site will tell u 45000 y others will say 50000 naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.