Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pure Love Sms/ Good Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pure Love Sms/ Good Morning (869 Views)

The Acquiescence Of Pure Love / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Love Sms/ Good Morning by smartesboys(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2015
Try to send one of this to your wife/girlfriend or husband/boyfriend, It Will make him/her excited.
Open the window and let the fresh air in! the shining sun'll say that i'm in love with you.

You opened your eyes, so bright and loving... i'm eager to say, Dear, Good morning.

While sleeping you are so pretty but sunrise is already here....
good morning my sweety
I wish u to be of good cheer
Add some....

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married: How Important Is Parental Consent? / 10 Obvious Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Dating Sumone U Met In A Taxi!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.