Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62144 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fireforfire: 12:36pm On May 14, 2015
loomer:

Close wetn, why una no want make dem leave Nigeria?

No be una say Igbo no worth living with una?

E be like say fear don hol dem. dey probably didnt realise d seriousness of dose biafra pple

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by hensben(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Like Ojukwu like shekau, like bokoharam like biafra. QED
True talk..they are all terrorist.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by pumppin(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

A strange radio station operating from an unknown location has hit the airwaves in Rivers State with the name ‘Radio Biafra’, on 87.9/88.0Fm Channel and on 97.6Fm on other Biafra provinces

Director, Radio Biafra

The location of the radio station as well as its mode of operation is yet to be ascertained.

The Radio Biafra has only one familiar voice, who calls himself ‘Director’. The Director who has the name Nnamdi Kalu, who hails from Ibeku in Umuahia, Aba province of Biafraland. He frequently refers to the listeners as the Indigenous People of Biafra.

The Director, in one of his broadcasts, took a swipe at both the incumbent President and the President-elect for their recent activities.
He consistently makes comments pitching the North and the West against the Niger-Delta, stressing people of the Niger-Delta were being “enslaved in Nigeria” which he refers to as a “zoo”.
The Director, who never fails to mention about the wickedness of black people from africa, stating that their hearts and souls are wicked and full of bad things, he cites examples of what happens in black african countries, historically to always buttress his point. In the same vein, his broadcasts are mostly anti-western.

Taking a cue from the recent comments credited to the Oba of Lagos, HRM Rilwan Akinolu on the Igbo community in Lagos in the run-off to the Governorship election, the anonymous voice on Radio Biafra said words like ‘non-indigene’ should not be used in a country that claims it is united.

“See ordinary Oba Akinolu calling you people non-indigene in your own country. If you are travelling from Lagos through the Lagos-Ibadan express way, you will see black pipelines. They are all oil pipelines. The oil is coming from Biafra land to Yoruba land, yet they call you non-indigenes.

“When it comes to the issue of oil, we are one Nigeria but when it is time for the igbos to vote and look after their families, they turn to non-indigenes”.

The voice further said, “You are leaving a solid economy behind when you have the lives of the people miserable. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been lying to the people of Biafra because of President Goodluck Jonathan. How can a woman who claims she was at the world bank be lying? Please show me the part of the economy that has solid backing.

“Let Jonathan tell you which part of the economy he has solidified. He knows you are all gullible people.

“Surpring enough, the Director calls Jonathan Imbecilic and weak-hearted and always say he lacks the acumen to lead anyone.

“Jonathan has approved Enugu free trade zone on the pages of newspaper and you believe them. The same set of people told you the 2nd Niger bridge will be built but it was only on the Yoruba zoo newspapers”.

Sources-:
http://ginjaland.com/article/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger--delta
http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/13/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger-delta/
good development for the biafran people

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Idrismusty97(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
He speaks the truth about Jonathan and his own people...I have no problem with the radio. His own people will used their hands to shot it down, just watch cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by softmind24: 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
itsoscar:
South south can never be part of Biafra....so u pipo should know ur boundaries. IMO,Enugu,anambra, abia n ebonyi.....mind u any act of including ss in ur greedy struggle will lead to war so u. pipo should go n make do with ur 5 states. As for me I'm just waiting for it to be announced so that i will locate any clean mansion that belongs to any ibo man close to me n inherit....God bless 9ja.
hahhahahaha badest guy

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by leofabulous(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2015
[AhmedMustapha post=33689932]The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.

Come and close it, ode ni boko haram
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by poweredcom(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2015
Bia fra my azz make dem go sidon for one place jor
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by loomer: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
fireforfire:

E be like say fear don hol dem. dey probably didnt realise d seriousness of dose biafra pple

I pray the country gets better, else I no sure say them fit stop these people from seeking independence

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Does boko haram have a currency and National anthem? Biafra was a Country for 3yrs,you Yorubas and ur odua republice has not even lasted for 1mins before,just in ur mouths alone!
Yet one yoruba man starved your entire lineage why the black scorpion make Christmas for the wild animals in the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by pinkhill(f): 12:43pm On May 14, 2015
lol...and all the ibos in ss should join them abeg
itsoscar:
South south can never be part of Biafra....so u pipo should know ur boundaries. IMO,Enugu,anambra, abia n ebonyi.....mind u any act of including ss in ur greedy struggle will lead to war so u. pipo should go n make do with ur 5 states. As for me I'm just waiting for it to be announced so that i will locate any clean mansion that belongs to any ibo man close to me n inherit....God bless 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by valandy99(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=AhmedMustapha post=33689932]The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.

Wat peace are u talking about? Boko haram killing innocent children? Fuel scarcity? Poor power supply? .. Okay, wait let me tell u the bitter truth, everything I mean anything about this country is rubbish, we are living in pieces in this Zoo called nigeria
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.
Lmao!

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala hail from Anioma and she's proudly Igbo. grin

Even Amaechi you mentioned said he's Igbo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Point of correction,niger Delta is not biafra.Biafra is an Igbo struggle,why the insult on Okonjo wayo,sorry lweala, she has the same blood with you.

Do your research on Biafra to educate yourself.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by leofabulous(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2015
oluwalfa:

where what is niger delta?
[b][/b] outcast
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 14, 2015
why do I feel that great Nigeria is afraid of Almighty BIAFRA?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 14, 2015
why do I feel that great Nigeria is afraid of Almighty BIAFRA? anyway, proudly party IGBO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by frainc(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
itsoscar:
any IGBO speaking person in south south that does not believe in BIAFRA might remain a slave for life

I'm from Delta State, IGBO speaking part
I know my root because I know my history

Pls include ANIOMA to that your list
ANIOMA will soon become a state and the state will be under BIAFRA

BIAFRA I represent

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
4k Biafra!!
I'm from aba but I wonnt take this shi+... These guys want to distabilize this nation. Y don't they go after those terrorist? Pls Buhari put these cultist on ur blacklist.
4k Biafra even though I'm from the East!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=valandy99 post=33728101][/quote]
There is some level of peace in the country. The hate messages spread by that station is meant to disrupt that peace and all Nigerians shouldn't allow that happen.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by melvin0004(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
aboki frm d zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God punish you over there. You're not one of us and you'll never be.
I know you're Edo.
Stop feeling paranoia.
Even if other South-southern states join Biafra, Edo would never be welcomed.

Mtcheew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by emmalexabl(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Yet one yoruba man starved your entire lineage why the black scorpion make Christmas for the wild animals in the creeks.

Both men died miserably....

One Commited Suicide and the other was

practicallt killed by his own family..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ellashow: 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
itsoscar:

You are a CLOWN....
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nkem123(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
The NBC will shut it down after may 29.
hw can NBC close a radio station that is nt operating on Nigeria soil?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by frainc(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lmao!

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala hail from Anioma and she's proudly Igbo. grin

Even Amaechi you mentioned said he's Igbo.
don't mind those mofos
Okonjo-Iweala is from Ogwashi-Uku (my mother's town) and Ogwashi-Uku speaks no other language than IGBO

Abeg leave dem jare
Dem go just dey comment without research

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by rayofhope(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
They said action speak louder than voice.We need action not by talking,republic of biafra should come out and declare there intention known.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by timilehing(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
Hopeless people. They don't seems to know the differece between SS &SE states/tribe. They would be surprised that no south-southerner will follow them, not even Delta-Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by steppin: 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
itsoscar:
Lazy buffoon! Get a job!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 14, 2015
emmalexabl:

Both men died miserably....

One Commited Suicide and the other was

practicallt killed by his own family..
Not as miserable as starving to death why you master plot his escape to Abidjan. Ojukwu's war map pointed to Abidjan from day one while y'all died for the fake map.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by elohorayodele: 1:05pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.

The peace that all Nigerians enjoy? Like that in the north east at the moment right ?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 14, 2015
nkem123:
hw can NBC close a radio station that is nt operating on Nigeria soil?
because the NBC controls the FM frequency on Nigerian wave.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by hensben(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
4k Biafra!!
I'm from aba but I wonnt take this shi+... These guys want to distabilize this nation. Y don't they go after those terrorist? Pls Buhari put these cultist on ur blacklist.
4k Biafra even though I'm from the East!
Where were they during GEJ's tenure, it was the perfect time to have Biafra. If they are really serious considering GEJ is a weakling, woman wrapper, clueless and negligence.
#greedy fvkkers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups / Atiku Wins Landslide In Anambra - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.