Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt (36206 Views)

A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) / My Experience on my First visit To Port Harcourt / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:35am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=9jvirgin post=33705430]I am around Ada George, who they my backyard. Me I dey ur backyard. Rumuorlumeni
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by OKNkanu(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2015
Seunpaul01:

Thank u! The op just dey feed nlanders wt lies. I currently school dere. Christmas time is the worst. I think d op is a kind of villager dat just visit a city.
Oh!!... I dn suffer! grin Even a slowpoke with no trace of formal education will call me a villager.... I don't blame you sha!... Filthy thing!! smiley
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by M4gunners: 1:30am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:

Wetin u dey go do for Rumuola @ night. Lol
Badtguy!
So you know dia? Easy oh bros.
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by DAVIES27(m): 2:22am On May 14, 2015
9jvirgin:
I am around Ada George, who they my backyard.
I far from you small na mile 1 for Afikpo side I dey. Hope say u sabi my warree.
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by ICEMAN(m): 2:29am On May 14, 2015
I'm a born, bred and buttered Ph boy and believe me. Nothin dey happen for Port Harcourt. The only correct info is that the town is full of Ho's. The roads are bad and there is no light. The streets are insidiously unsafe. It could be better and will be with better security and creative improvement but true to life Ph has lost its game. The correct Ph people are in Lagos, Abuja, Europe and America. There are crowds at night but the question you ask yourself is if you're looking for quantity or quality. Last but not least the Carribean has a nightclub in Ph as they do in Abj. Go to Carribean Abj and compare the crowd in Carribean Ph. The difference is like Coke and Zobo. True story.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by folabayo1(f): 6:26am On May 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i stay in woji....porthacourt is over hype,buh it a beautiful city if u go to there major town...

Did u visit eliada estate in artillary?(a cool estate)
yeah!
I actually visits one estate each time I went there but I don't knw if its eliada estate cos am not so familiar wit d environments.
Ph is a lil nice anyway
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by TS2(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2015
Macelliot:

What's your problem?

I dont have a problem. Why? Do you?
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by danbrowndmf(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2015
folabayo1:
yeah!
I actually visits one estate each time I went there but I don't knw if its eliada estate cos am not so familiar wit d environments.
Ph is a lil nice anyway
Eka ro Mrs Folabayo....we hope to see u again in PH.smiley
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by latino1131(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2015
9jvirgin:
I am around Ada George, who they my backyard.

Na we dey Ada-George na beside romans filling station.... PH is a nice city to stay if u know ur way
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Tinyemeka(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2015
Ermmm...
Question: Aluu community, where those four boys were gruesomely murdered, where is it located? I need the answer for my Geography assignment. undecided
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Macelliot(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2015
TS2:

I dont have a problem. Why? Do you?
Why mention Umuahia
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by TS2(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2015
Macelliot:

Why mention Umuahia

I am entitled to my opinion. Besides didnt you see the thread on the so called "beautiful" Umuahia?
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Macelliot(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2015
TS2:

I am entitled to my opinion. Besides didnt you see the thread on the so called "beautiful" Umuahia?
what's it?
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Edunwa302(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
Op number 7 shld v been number 1
was dere on friday i spent one hr on traffic
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by FullDepth1: 10:48am On May 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Points 6,7 and 8 are correct observations.

There are no real super architectural designs in that city. So much siren blaring in the city...

You forgot to mention that the city is over-hyped.

Jonathan abandoned key federal projects e.g port harcourt airport.

This Jonathan Government sef sad

Jonathan did Not. Your state governor failed you all.
Stella Started that Project with the approval of GEJ, but your Bull headed Governor destroyed it (don't ask me how).
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016

Broke-ass niccur
PH is a city for the haves, if u are a have-not port to Aba, umuahia or owerri.
U want go buy beer 250 for eddyz wine bar, are u high
I bet uv not been to other places apart from ph, there are some places in these mentioned cities that do have good flexing environment with almost the same cost as that of ph. Besides how do u know when some1 is broke or not when uv not seen him b4. Receive some sense pls
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2016

Broke-ass niccur
PH is a city for the haves, if u are a have-not port to Aba, umuahia or owerri.
U want go buy beer 250 for eddyz wine bar, are u high
I'm even wandering wat category you'll place the coblers and the truck pushers in ph. Still under the category of the haves ? Its time you need to realize that in every society, you'll find the haves and the have not. There's no one society that is made up of jst the haves. I think you must have studied political science, stop messing up the course/discipline.
Re: 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Tinyemeka:
Ermmm...
Question: Aluu community, where those four boys were gruesomely murdered, where is it located? I need the answer for my Geography assignment. undecided
that's Uniport area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos / Pictures From My Weekend Visit To Miami Beach / Xmas: Travelers Should Be Wary Of This Danger On Interstate Highways (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.