Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56445 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ImportBoss: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2015
chudy144:
HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

Like me, what I did was to look for small products that has lite weight and I know will sell here which also the cost of importing it and price will not be more than N250 so I sourced and saw this product.

FIX IT PRO (Car Scratch Removal) see picture bellow….

The total price for the product for both importation and shipping was N250 so I placed an order for 40pcs and within 3days I got my order here in Lagos and sold it online and to neighbors for N1,500, which took me 5days to sell up and I made N50,000 within 10days from this single one alone.

Imagine if you do this for 3 times in a month that is sure N150,000 every month.

Now tell me is this not a lucrative business that has a high returns? or is the price in dollar affecting my returns?
I laugh when people tell me they will not import anything until they have up to N100,000….

Abeg if you they with me here make you help me tell such people say they are seating on along thing ooo grin grin grin

Am just dey pass
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by psalmade(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
chudy144:

I use Nonnikings
alright can I know the last time you used them cos I heard their isn't functioning as well as before
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
psalmade:
alright can I know the last time you used them cos I heard their isn't functioning as well as before

The guy bellow just used them can't you read his testimony.

teeerm:
Good day Pals..
I want to share my testimony..
First of all i want to appreciate a great man...a business man who thought it good not to keep knowledge to himself, but touch lives and make an impact by helping others grow,,,,Chuddy baba...i hail you sir..
Now straight to my story...
I had given up on importation and the like in d past due to fear and indecision, till i stumbled on this thread again 2 weeks ago, and i seemed interested again...
I have a particular product i buy from an importer in Lagos and resell, and i started having high demands..
MONDAY 29/06/2015...Suddenly my importer says he is out of stock, and doesn’t even think he will restock till further notice...Choiii...and i had some demands already..
TUESDAY 20/06/2015...i suddenly remembered this thread, and thought about trying to import myself..TSarted searching and sourcing for suppliers of the product..
WEDNESDAY 01/07/2015...I got three suppliers, and eventually got in talks with one..we negotiated...went back and forth on cost and all....and eventually at the end of the day, i couldn’t see myself doing business with them...i didn’t lose hope..i kept on researching...
THURSDAY 02/07/2015....Searching for other products that could sell well and no too expensive, i stumbled on another seller of the initial product, we got talking and i was given very good prices, and even for samples....we reached an agreement on amount, ost and shipper..
FRIDAY 03/07/2015....I paid for samples via paypal....seller confirmed receipt ...arranges my items and ships it to shipper, nonikings.(Seller is in shezhen, nonikings in guangzou, so i will get to nonikings the next day)...
SATURDAY 04/07/2015....nonikings agent confirms receipt of package via whatsapp....i informed them i want expres shipping..
SUNDAY 05/07/2015...around 4pm, i got a text from nonikings that my package i available for pickup..
MONDAY 06/07/205...i pick up my item from nonikings lagos office........wow...impressive..
Bottomline is i actually shipped in samples...and i spent about 13k(Thirteen thousand naira), AND ALL THE TRANSACTION WAS DONE ON MY ANDROID PHONE, and as at today, just a day after, i have sold almost half, and i have made over the cost price...*winks*..
Anybody can succeed in this business, as long as you are ready to take risk, research well on the product you are buying(because it must be sellable with available market) and also keep getting hints from elders in the business..
Special shoutout to my mentors...Chuddy and Ymodulus....they were always available to give advice along the way, despite their busy schedule.
I hope my story is strong enough to push someone to take that bold step
Feel free to ask me any questions...preferably on bbm pin 553338B16
PEACE
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Can i start this business with 5000naira??.. I've been following the thread right from the first day. My only problem is capital. Lemme have ya answers gurus
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by jidowu84: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
teeerm:
Good day Pals..
I want to share my testimony..

First of all i want to appreciate a great man...a business man who thought it good not to keep knowledge to himself, but touch lives and make an impact by helping others grow,,,,Chuddy baba...i hail you sir..

Now straight to my story...
I had given up on importation and the like in d past due to fear and indecision, till i stumbled on this thread again 2 weeks ago, and i seemed interested again...
I have a particular product i buy from an importer in Lagos and resell, and i started having high demands..

MONDAY 29/06/2015...Suddenly my importer says he is out of stock, and doesn’t even think he will restock till further notice...Choiii...and i had some demands already..

TUESDAY 20/06/2015...i suddenly remembered this thread, and thought about trying to import myself..TSarted searching and sourcing for suppliers of the product..

WEDNESDAY 01/07/2015...I got three suppliers, and eventually got in talks with one..we negotiated...went back and forth on cost and all....and eventually at the end of the day, i couldn’t see myself doing business with them...i didn’t lose hope..i kept on researching...

THURSDAY 02/07/2015....Searching for other products that could sell well and no too expensive, i stumbled on another seller of the initial product, we got talking and i was given very good prices, and even for samples....we reached an agreement on amount, ost and shipper..

FRIDAY 03/07/2015....I paid for samples via paypal....seller confirmed receipt ...arranges my items and ships it to shipper, nonikings.(Seller is in shezhen, nonikings in guangzou, so i will get to nonikings the next day)...

SATURDAY 04/07/2015....nonikings agent confirms receipt of package via whatsapp....i informed them i want expres shipping..

SUNDAY 05/07/2015...around 4pm, i got a text from nonikings that my package i available for pickup..

MONDAY 06/07/205...i pick up my item from nonikings lagos office........wow...impressive..
Bottomline is i actually shipped in samples...and i spent about 13k(Thirteen thousand naira), AND ALL THE TRANSACTION WAS DONE ON MY ANDROID PHONE, and as at today, just a day after, i have sold almost half, and i have made over the cost price...*winks*..
Anybody can succeed in this business, as long as you are ready to take risk, research well on the product you are buying(because it must be sellable with available market) and also keep getting hints from elders in the business..
Special shoutout to my mentors...Chuddy and Ymodulus....they were always available to give advice along the way, despite their busy schedule.

I hope my story is strong enough to push someone to take that bold step
Feel free to ask me any questions...preferably on bbm pin 553338B16
PEACE
Your BBM is not correct.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by psalmade(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hello experts in the house I was trying to sign up for PayPal Nigeria account and I was told a little amount of $1.95 would be deducted but I was receiving debit alert continuously totaling 1200plus from my account. hope this would be refunded tho I was told I've been verified?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CosmicJames(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
chudy144:
Remember that for you to make it in this business you have to consider light weight products that are very cheap and can sell for #1,500 and above.

Take your time to do your research.

Find a product that can help solve a particular problem that is common that is the way forward.

Good luck

You are right. I actually search for the FIX IT PRO so as to get a feel of it. What I saw are yellow tinny things that looks like pen. Is that FIT IT PRO or I'm on the wrong thing?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by faisalcan(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Major challenges facing Mini Importation Business is exchange rate. our Naira does not have value any more. Anytime I calculate the exchange rate Between Naira and USD i feel so discourage
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by teeerm: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
jidowu84:

Your BBM is not correct.

Sorry pals.my bbm is 53338B16
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Eplanet3(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2015
teeerm:

Sorry pals.my bbm is 53338B16
This bbm is not still correct
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Eplanet3(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2015
I've tried to pay twice using my master card, twice aliexpress closed my order, please guys, what is the best system of payment you have used? Any Idea?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Can i start this business with 5000naira??.. I've been following the thread right from the first day. My only problem is capital. Lemme have ya answers gurus

YOU CAN BUT YOU CAN ONLY BUY JUST FEW THINGS
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
psalmade:
Hello experts in the house I was trying to sign up for PayPal Nigeria account and I was told a little amount of $1.95 would be deducted but I was receiving debit alert continuously totaling 1200plus from my account. hope this would be refunded tho I was told I've been verified?

GO AND STOP THAT TRANSACTION IN YOUR BANK ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT.

Go Quickly!!!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
CosmicJames:

You are right. I actually search for the FIX IT PRO so as to get a feel of it. What I saw are yellow tinny things that looks like pen. Is that FIT IT PRO or I'm on the wrong thing?

If what you see does not look like what the one i posted on this thread, then it is not it.

search for Fix It Pro car scratch removal....
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eplanet3:
I've tried to pay twice using my master card, twice aliexpress closed my order, please guys, what is the best system of payment you have used? Any Idea?

Don't let making payment be your problem.
There are other ways to do that.

My friend Ymodulus can help you do that.

Add me on BBM (check my profile) to get his contact.

Regards!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
faisalcan:
The Major challenges facing Mini Importation Business is exchange rate. our Naira does not have value any more. Anytime I calculate the exchange rate Between Naira and USD i feel so discourage

My friend Ymodulus can help you send money at a good rate
Add me on BBM (check my profile) to get his contact.

Regards!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by psalmade(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
chudy144:

GO AND STOP THAT TRANSACTION IN YOUR BANK ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT.
Go Quickly!!!
It was not a transaction it was PayPal verification sir
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by HAkorehdeh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
chudy144:

YOU CAN BUT YOU CAN ONLY BUY JUST FEW THINGS
Well, it begins from somewhere. So far i make my profit. If you can expatiate more on that bro.

A typical example will do.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Well, it begins from somewhere. So far i make my profit. If you can expatiate more on that bro.

A typical example will do.

If you follow my thread you will know that the only thing you need to do is reduce the quantity of what ever you want to buy.

Simple mathematics
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Abrogeezy(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2015
I know a certain expert in this field, her name is Aderonke Bamidele, she has a high profile of qualifications online and she owns several businesses as well. When it comes to importation business she has nailed it haven made a ton of money from it herself. Follow a proven expert in the field of importation, she does a good job at teaching with precision what she has researched and proven. You probably know her already. She teaches what is working now as per importation business Information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own profitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ohaeripeter: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
need hlep, a delivery company to help bring it down to nigeria and cheap and fast max 10 days pls someone help
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
ohaeripeter:
need hlep, a delivery company to help bring it down to nigeria and cheap and fast max 10 days pls someone help

Use Nonykings
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CosmicJames(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
chudy144:

If what you see does not look like what the one i posted on this thread, then it is not it.

search for Fix It Pro car scratch removal....

Confirmed. What I saw is actually the same with the picture you posted.

I did my search on 1688.com and could not understand the price because due to the Chinese Language. You understand their currency to Naira?

¥ 1.75=......Naira?

Thank you.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
CosmicJames:

Confirmed. What I saw is actually the same with the picture you posted.

I did my search on 1688.com and could not understand the price because due to the Chinese Language. You understand their currency to Naira?

¥ 1.75=......Naira?

Thank you.

¥1 = #32.15
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CosmicJames(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
chudy144:

¥1 = #32.15

Ok. Now I understand. Thank you very much
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Mathewa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
tanx so much bro, gonna gv it a try... Bravo!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Mathewa(m): 12:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Hello guys, tanx so much for dis information, plz i want to ask a question, it is possible 4 a shipper to ship my goods to oyo state [ibadan] or aniwr around oyo state?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dicksonxtreme(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Mathewa:
Hello guys, tanx so much for dis information, plz i want to ask a question, it is possible 4 a shipper to ship my goods to oyo state [ibadan] or aniwr around oyo state?

They mostly use Lagos....when it get to Lagos you can use normal transport system to bring it to your location
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Mathewa(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
tanx man..... Hope it wl nt difficult to get d goods, since i am nt in Lagos, plz shed more light on how to go about it. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.