Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (48341 Views)

NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by AdeniyiA(m): 1:36am On May 17, 2015
Enoquin:
Superforce will be right back!
just whisper it in my hear... how many pikins u don 'vomit'. cheesy
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 1:57am On May 17, 2015
no
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by thebigspock: 2:00am On May 17, 2015
Who watched The Bear, The Tiger and the others? and Pingu

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Vyntra(m): 2:07am On May 17, 2015
I still watched it in early 2000s and am no where near marriage age
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Donolu72: 2:11am On May 17, 2015
Abduletudaye:
The series was titled 'SuperForce'....if you have watched this, then you are over old cheesy grin...but if you didn't, chai you missed as a kid ooo. cheesy

And if you didn't know, this figure below wan resemble olden robocop... grin
the galati cal

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 2:49am On May 17, 2015
Wow gone are thoes days

Love the series, especially that the vest is bullet prof, i also remember when he had a white one.

Loads of series then.

Family matters
Ps i love you
Jake and the fat man
Bold and the Beautiful

Nigeria's
Behind the cloud
Abiku
Omo aja
Things fall apart
Checkmate
Fugi house of comotion
After the Storm

it was fun then.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 2:57am On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
I watched ghost buster, Godzilla, Samari X not these ones.

this shows you watched TVAfrica on either Mitv or Channels.

Samurai X men! Thats the best cartoon ever, still pained i couldn't finish the series, NTA was complaining and all the channels showing it then had to stop.

Please anyone that has the season 3 of Samurai X should let me know, still dying to watch it

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Ishilove: 3:04am On May 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Actually FX Spinner was his name. The dude in the box was Mr H formerly known as EB Hungerford before he was murdered.
Whether na FX2 or FX Spinner, the koko be sey 'FX' dey the name. You can't expect me to remember all the details of the show. This is over twenty years ago we're talking about tongue

Yeah, I know Mr H was killed sometime around the beginning of the series or in a flashback. It's kinda foggy so I can't really recollect.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:04am On May 17, 2015
pcguru1:

That's small who remembers bright sparks. A documentary cartoon program. Those days cartoons were informative but not anymore.

yeah i do, its 1 technology space ship or what will i call him, very informative. I dnt think its a cartoon its just a docu
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Ishilove: 3:06am On May 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm. Interesting. You were around during those days. Nice to know you don't fall under the indomie generation.

Actually Zack didn't die. He was brought back to life, by one of his psychic female friends. He came back stronger and with psychic powers . As strong as 10 men, he could see things before they happen. He became the perfect combination of Man, Machine and Spirit.
This smacks of google undecided
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:07am On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" cheesy

Chai! I don old Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

I don reach to marr grin

MODIFIED

Who watched Candle light, wild rose, the rich also cry and secret of the sound (abi Sand) the 1st time it was aired

i did all, its secrect of the sand, my favourite was Daluwa that guy that does beach sand sculpture
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:12am On May 17, 2015
Abumadea:

I do, what about Jumbo cartoon? Men, those days, eehn. If I could turn back the hands of time.

kikiki, Lol Jumbo! Jumbo!! Jumbo!!!
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:17am On May 17, 2015
sammoe:

My broda! Same here o. That year ehn, dem nor dey disturb me wen I dey watch Sledge Hammer...my old man even caught the bug. grin

As for Rent-A-Ghost, my mum actually barred me from watching it at a time. I dey hide to watch am. grin Her reason: it was scary. As if I ever complained... but I could watch Agbara Nla ooo. smh

Those crazy witch series
Omoge omi
aye akamara
iyami leko

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2015
Zuluzulu:
If you watched "Pot of Life" here, hands up.

Fraggle Rock?....Terra Hawks?....

Where are the "Sunday Martinee" crew

The products of Kiddi Vision 101......come and rep!

we here cheesy, i remembered Denrele with is old school hair style dude looked so innocent then, now he is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Chivee(f): 3:22am On May 17, 2015
Reinta Ghost, Dr. Who, the old robin hood series, terra hawks, voltron, sesame street., different strokes, tales by moonlight grin

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:25am On May 17, 2015
vfactor:

Biker mice, fantastic 4, dungeons and dragons, pinky and d brain!

Then this comedy series, family matters

Cadbury Breakfast television
No 1 in family entertainment.

Different world also
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:35am On May 17, 2015
thebigspock:
Who watched The Bear, The Tiger and the others? and Pingu

Yeah i did, that Pingu was very funny.

What about those two dogs that never speaks, very fuuny too.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Cooleasy(m): 3:42am On May 17, 2015
Who remembers ATOM ANT?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2015
Cooleasy:
Who remembers ATOM ANT?

kikiki, that tiny thing that would always llft weight a million times more that it size.

Danger mouse
spider man that the theme song of
Spider man! Spider man, iya dudu ti sa be, baba dudu fe toh wo shibi obe jo lenu.

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shumuel(m): 3:52am On May 17, 2015
Who remembered Sport Billy, the guy that can bring anything out from is small bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by dasphinx1(m): 4:21am On May 17, 2015
byteHead:
How about these
1. Moonlighting

2. Dempsey and makepeace

Damn!!!!! The memories!!!!!
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Z8(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2015
Abduletudaye:
The series was titled 'SuperForce'....if you have watched this, then you are over old cheesy grin...but if you didn't, chai you missed as a kid ooo. cheesy

Hahaha..I remember this from Ktv

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by emmanuel2015: 4:40am On May 17, 2015
super force will be right back.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by luthorcorp: 4:51am On May 17, 2015
o yea,so i done watch all these and i done old no still mean say i go rush my life like some dudes dey insiuate here
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by mattkelly: 5:12am On May 17, 2015
Ganjafama:
Famous Five, CI5 The Professionals, Randall and Hopkirk

Famous Five was my Favourite here in Ibadan.Myself and my sister really enjoyed it. grin grin
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Strongfaze(m): 5:17am On May 17, 2015
Nice one @ OP. Who else remembers Charles Angels, and Karate Kids?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 5:26am On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
Same here

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by DECOtech(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:

These came much later than super force nah
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 5:34am On May 17, 2015
ArtistA:
Man don old finally o! cry and still single after experiencing all this cheesy

I was waiting for someone to mention one of the old soap operas that was my best.

*Isaura the slave girl* or Escrava Isaura with the likes of Isaura and the evil senior leoncio

I die and resurrect whenever I watch an episode of this soap.

I even have the theme song in my phone embarassed

I don't know about that series the OP posted but here are the ones that give me a feeling of nostalgia whenever i watch them. If Isaura Escrava was your best (which was one of mine) you'll remember these ones also! Those good old days cry cry

No One But You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISys-CVo9Hw

Wild Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9YOeHZWZDA

Isaura Escrava (The Slave Girl)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOD6xzbBf3I
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Biggynt(m): 5:42am On May 17, 2015
Na NTA 2 Channel 5 dey do am then
Abduletudaye:

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by hucienda: 5:43am On May 17, 2015
Enoquin:
Superforce will be right back!

Madame you don tey o lipsrsealed #Respect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.