Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (14195 Views)

A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta / Beauty Of Our Yoruba Future. . . Our Children! / Yoruba Men♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2009
small ibkaye ko
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by gozzilla(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2009
small ibkaye ni
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Michelin89 is a bush woman. cheesy

I'll keep living on my tree but at least I am far away from your kind. tongue cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

I'll keep living on my tree but at least I am far away from your kind.  tongue cheesy

Exactly what i woulda wanted. . . . .I am allergic to bush babies.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Exactly what i woulda wanted. . . . .I am allergic to bush babies.

Then you must be living out of yourself.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Ifygurl: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
Wow this post is funny as hell. So much Drama. Chei, Naija.

@ earthmama
I no shake my tail for anyone. Abeg, let me have my freedom ooh.
Which money did i take? Fine earthmama, i go leave yoruba men for you.
Make i follow igbo, Hausa, Fulani and other tribes men except Yoruba. Are you happy?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tope2000(f): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
ROFL . . . . . . . . @THREAD grin grin grin grin
There are enuff yoruba men to go round jare tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2009
quite a belated clean up here. cheesy

thanks moderator. cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2009
Big spenders---- Yoruba people Men lipsrsealed

Even when they don't have, they borrow just to impress and keep drinking garri indoor grin

Quickly ran out cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2009
honeric01:

Even when they don't have, they borrow just to impress and keep drinking garri indoor grin

Quickly ran out cheesy

I like garri! *yummie*
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
honeric01:

Quickly ran out cheesy

biko a lot of men do it to impress, not just Yoruba men.
they borrow friends cars
some will even have chics visiting them in borrowed homes grin
pretenders tongue
haven't you heard stories of men that borrow cash from credit cards and go home and confuse some small girl,marry her and she comes over only to realize she'll have to drink garri and eat 8 cents ramen noodles.
Imagine being in omugwo (period just after giving birth) and eating  cheap slimy noodles when your mates are eating yam peppersoup with okporoko and nkwobi.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

biko a lot of men do it to impress not just Yoruba men.
they borrow friends cars
some will even have chics visited them in borrowed homes grin
pretenders tongue
haven't you heard stories of men that borrow cash from credit cards and go home and confuse some small girl,marry her and she comes over only to realize she'll have to drink garri and eat 8 cents ramen noodles.
Imagine being in omugwo (period just after giving birth) and eating cheap slimy noodles when your mates are eating yam peppersoup with okporoko and nkwobi.

And after that, you still have the power to raise your butts from the bed?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Finally: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

they borrow friends cars
pretenders tongue
Imagine being in omugwo (period just after giving birth) and eating  cheap slimy noodles when your mates are eating yam peppersoup with okporoko and nkwobi.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
michelin89:

And after that, you still have the power to raise your butts from the bed?

after pushing out a 14 pound infant with 25 stitches on your "jerusalem" your butt is practically stuck to that bed for a while
You might as well eat grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

after pushing out a 14 pound infant with 25 stitches on your "jerusalem" your butt is practically stuck to that bed for a while
You might as well eat grin

I'll have a scissors cut!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
Anybody ever watched the film 'Common Sense' with John Okafor? Perfct example, funny as heck cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
michelin89:

I'll have a scissors cut!

My dear pray for a small 6-7 pound baby.
8 pounds max.
anything above 8 ,your something must tear whether by scissors or tear tear
as long you have breast milk,they'll grow
all these fat babies are literally a pain in the butt
Try taking a bath and water touches that area grin
even with little tears it hurts so bad
and they give you iodine to rinse out  the place after pee peeing.
not funny at all
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

8 pounds max.
not funny at all

I go womanize my husband and give him a special assignment. I don't care where the baby comes out from as long as it comes out! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
make I no scare all these small small girls o
abeg make una no mind me at all
having a baby is like eating ice cream
piece of cake grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Anybody ever watched the film 'Common Sense' with John Okafor? Perfct example, funny as heck cheesy

I hope I can see it online.
I like his comedy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by RichyBlacK(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

8 pounds max.
not funny at all

Gosh! Please remember that some of us want to always think of "Jerusalem" as clean and fresh, and not torn out and sensitive.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

they borrow friends cars
pretenders tongue
Imagine being in omugwo (period just after giving birth) and eating cheap slimy noodles when your mates are eating yam peppersoup with okporoko and nkwobi.

I was actually referring to those Yoruba home (most of them live in a room and parlour, yet they closed the whole street doing naming ceremony with AJO(Thrift) money. they make sure they collect first so they can quickly use it to "impress" then they end up paying through their noses and drinking garri. cheesy (off topic but relevant lol)

**osisi:

8 pounds max.
and they give you iodine to rinse out the place after pee peeing.
not funny at all

Holy ghost fire Oh my GAWD!!!! shocked shocked so someone really went through this 11 times?
She's an idol kiss kiss kiss

I also heard male babies weigh more than female babies, any truth to that? undecided undecided
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
**osisi:

I hope I can see it online.
I like his comedy
Yeah, he's funny, espcially with his 'sidkick' friend, can't remember his name sha
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Yeah, he's funny, espcially with his 'sidkick' friend, can't remember his name sha

John Okafor that behaves like ode, but very funny, I like him acting like a foolish man lol,
we have alot of them like that, and Osuofia not forgetting dauda grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2009
honeric01:

John Okafor that behaves like ode, but very funny, I like him acting like a foolish man lol,
we have alot of them like that, and Osuofia not forgetting dauda grin

Lol they're so funny cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
;d
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Gosh! Please remember that some of us want to always think of "Jerusalem" as clean and fresh, and not torn out and sensitive.

U took this outta ma mouth!!!
I must go to Yom Kippur after reading this page. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by romeo(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2009
Na Bush igbo girls go leave igbo boys go marry Yoruba boys tongue tongue
Na bush igbo girls dey date Yoruba boys too cheesy cheesy

Sauron said they are posh lol!! joke of the century cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2009
romeo:

Na Bush igbo girls go leave igbo boys go marry Yoruba boys tongue tongue
Na bush igbo girls dey date Yoruba boys too cheesy cheesy

that is not true. angry are you a tribalist?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
tangent:

that is not true. angry are you a tribalist?

Nope, He's a comedianist grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2009
honeric01:

Nope, He's a comedianist grin

little wonder. smiley
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2009
Chei, You bi mami water? why u dey stay inside water? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Hawan Daushe Festival In Zazzau(zaria) In Pictures / 20 Main Yoruba Juju And Their Meaning. / Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.