Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (14182 Views)

A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta / Beauty Of Our Yoruba Future. . . Our Children! / Yoruba Men♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Moyola(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
Nawa o!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2009

look, what part of my posts dont you understand? Where did I say a non-Yoruba is speaking Yoruba because I'm in the vicinity?

I must say very few people understand your thought process because from posts like these, one has to wonder if you're typing while drunk.

And why are you getting bent out of shape at the thought of other tribes speaking Yoruba to each other? Like i said, it depends on the circle people grew up in and move with. Geddit? If you know of Yorubas who grew up in Enugu, who also speak fluent Igbo, then simply state the fact that you observed so. End of story.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Says who?? I can woo a woman with ma unadulterated yoruba.
My pidgin is flawless. . . . .ask EarTHmama when i was pimping her ass for Onitsha traders.
I grew up in Lagos and i passed Yoruba language in flying colours in ma primary school. I read Alawiye. . . .(Ijapa) grin

U think i am like you?
20 years in Lagos and u cannot speak/understand Yoruba and Pidgin.
Swahili speaking woman.

Lol, I read Alawiye too o. What evil Yoruba teacher I had. angry angry angry angry That's by the way.
I have never seen you writing in Yoruba or pidgin. Who's the better in two of us? None!!! tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2009
stillwater:

Naa, the guys do the chasing. cool
 Which century are you from? grin

earTHMama:

So you can trade them to Italians? tongue tongue tongue
Our women only settles for the best which are bini men or nothing, those that aren't that lucky to find a bini man goes for the Italians ( They know how to stroke almost like men from bini grin) but don't have the deluxe combo like we do wink tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
Our women only settles for the best which are bini men or nothing, those that aren't that lucky to find a bini man goes for the Italians ( They know how to stroke almost like men from bini ) but don't have the deluxe combo like we do
Let them keep it that way sha.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2009
honeric01:

Which century are you from? grin

The middle ages. tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, I read Alawiye too o. What evil Yoruba teacher I had. angry angry angry angry That's by the way.

I doubt it very much. . . . . .The closest thing to Yoruba book u read was "Akin goes to school".

I have never seen you writing in Yoruba or pidgin. Who's the better in two of us? None!!! tongue

I am a purist.
Yoruba words come with markings and it's kinda impossible for me to put those marks on letters "a" ,"e", "s"etc with ma keyboard.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
earthmama at this stage you won't get anyone grin
The Yoruba men are running away from you
The Igbo ones are scared of your gra gra before you chop 0ff their sumtin
Now you're scaring a Bini brother away.
Ibime the Ijaw man is also petrified
na aboki remain na
where are Musa and mc Usman?
you know they love feisty women,those abokis
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

I doubt it very much. . . . . .The closest thing to Yoruba book u read was "Akin goes to school".

I am a purist.
Yoruba words come with markings and it's kinda impossible for me to put those marks on letters "a" ,"e", "s"etc with ma keyboard.

Phuleeaassee, you can't speak, you can't write. Deal with it!!! At least I can recite the Yoruba alphabets off hand cool What can you do?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
tpia:

'

look, what part of my posts dont you understand? Where did I say a non-Yoruba is speaking Yoruba because I'm in the vicinity?

I must say very few people understand your thought process because from posts like these, one has to wonder if you're typing while drunk. cheesy

And why are you getting bent out of shape at the thought of other tribes speaking Yoruba to each other? Like i said, it depends on the circle people grew up in and move with. Geddit? If you know of Yorubas who grew up in Enugu, who also speak fluent Igbo, then simply state the fact that you observed so. End of story.

why are you always heated up?
you dey see earthmama for dream?
her post was not offensive at all.
This your akpeno behaviour is getting out of hand.
any small thing you tie wrapper on your waist ready to fight.
na wa for you
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2009
**osisi:

na aboki remain na

Are we even sure Hausa men can stand earTHMama??
Send her to em the blood-sucking Maasai tribe in Kenya.

stillwater:

Phuleeaassee, you can't speak, you can't write. Deal with it!!! At least I can recite the Yoruba alphabets off hand cool What can you do?

Recite Yoruba alphabets?? Na yam??
U don't understand the basics. U can't speak and write.
Gosh. . . .Do u even know Igbo more than i do??
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2009
**osisi:

na wa for you

and why are you yourself seeing fight? If not that you're wired for fighting?

All I did was bluntly explain a few facts since she was having difficulty understanding what people are saying here.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2009
**osisi:

na aboki remain na

Xavier and a few others are patiently waiting for her, so all this one na exaggeration. undecided
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

Let them keep it that way sha.
being your sissies' keeper isn't a bad idea cheesy

stillwater:

The middle ages. tongue
 forward to the present age, then you can do the chasing grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2009
tpia:

and why are you yourself seeing fight? If not that you're wired for fighting?

All I did was bluntly explain a few facts since she was having difficulty understanding what people are saying here.

I'm just being neighbourly from one lady to another.
Don't read too much into things.
I'm not fighting anyone
I'm now the love queen
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2009
**osisi:

I'm just being neighbourly from one lady to another.

likewise.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
na wa for you
Some people wake up every morning seeking war. I am yet to understand why someone should start a war in an unserious thread like this. Unhappiness is a bitch.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
Are we even sure Hausa men can stand earTHMama??
Send her to em the blood-sucking Maasai tribe in Kenya.

Do you know the strength of the Masai?. They can hit it for 6 hours non stop quite unlike you that will only go for 6 seconds non stop. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

Do you know the strength of the Masai?. They can hit it for 6 hours non stop quite unlike you that will only go for 6 seconds non stop. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Jeebus shocked
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2009
Jeebus
I bet you'll run from Sauron now. Didn't they inform you initially that he is a 6 second man?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Recite Yoruba alphabets?? Na yam??
U don't understand the basics. U can't speak and write.
Gosh. . . .Do u even know Igbo more than i do??

You think it's the nonsense eziokwu you've been saying you consider as knowing Igbo? undecided Try harder!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

I bet you'll run from Sauron now. Didn't they inform you initially that he is a 6 second man?
And how do you know this? tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

Some people wake up every morning seeking war. I am yet to understand why someone should start a war in an unserious thread like this. Unhappiness is a bitch.

look, the thread itself is a stupid one (are you the one telling Yoruba men who they can marry?) but still interesting despite your obvious insecurity at wanting all the Yoruba guys for yourself alone. Not to even mention the fact that you dont make a secret of your hunt for Igbo men. undecided

There are enough Yoruba guys to go round even if 80% of them want to marry only Eskimos and Chinese from now on. There may actually be more Yoruba males than Yoruba females anyway. I only have a problem when some ignorant ones start abusing others just because they're banging some hapless female somewhere. undecided

Even if they hold a town meeting and make it a law that Yoruba men must stop marrying Yoruba women, all that means is more Yoruba women should start marrying outside their tribe, as far as I'm concenred.

I've always found it a bit annoying the way some Yoruba girls consistently refuse to date outside their tribe anyway. This is the 21st century for goodness sake.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

You are a Arrow!!!! Who hits va-jayjay for 6 hours non-stop??
What do u think this is?? Reading M & B novels??

stillwater:

You think it's the nonsense eziokwu you've been saying you consider as knowing Igbo? undecided Try harder!

Don't worry. . . .By the time i serenade you with an Igbo song in ma barritone voice butterflies will buzz in ur fat belly. grin grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by KarmaMod(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
tpia:

Even if they hold a town meeting and make it a law that Yoruba men must stop marrying Yoruba women, all that means is more Yoruba women should start marrying outside their tribe, as far as I'm concenred.

I've always found it a bit annoying the way some Yoruba girls consistently refuse to date outside their tribe anyway. This is the 21st century for goodness sake.

Unlike some people reason why Yoruba woman/other tribe men isnt huge is cos we're loyal to our tribe for the most part

Besides who wants to get into an argument where you have to translate all your epes (curses) in the middle of it tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 2:46am On Feb 10, 2009
KarmaMod:

Unlike some people reason why Yoruba woman/other tribe men isnt huge is cos we're loyal to our tribe for the most part

too much loyalty sef.

Besides who wants to get into an argument where you have to translate all your epes (curses) in the middle of it tongue

lol
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by KarmaMod(f): 4:28am On Feb 10, 2009
tpia:

too much loyalty sef.

True. Not exactly appreciated. Then again Im all about intertribal/.interracial for the most part so that's their problem if the hardcore loyals wanna limit who the men should date/marry.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by okunoba(m): 5:43am On Feb 10, 2009
I find girls from the east easier to approach, similar to Caucasian women. Unlike Yoruba girls that can be snobbish, especially if they are pretty and educated.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 7:00am On Feb 10, 2009
I find girls from the east easier to approach, similar to Caucasian women. Unlike Yoruba girls that can be snobbish, especially if they are pretty and educated.
May be the problem is you. undecided
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2009
You are a Arrow!!!! Who hits va-jayjay for 6 hours non-stop??
What do u think this is?? Reading M & B novels??
Because you cannot do it doesn't mean there are guys that are not upto. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2009
look, the thread itself is a stupid one (are you the one telling Yoruba men who they can marry?) but still interesting despite your obvious insecurity at wanting all the Yoruba guys for yourself alone.
Who is more stupid? The thread that i already made clear  as a mere joke or you that considers it stupid yet you've replied more than six times or do you have so much time in your hand that you can't ignore Funmi's retarded threads? undecided

Not to even mention the fact that you dont make a secret of your hunt for Igbo men.
Assuming your assertion is true, is there anything wrong with desiring igbo men?  undecided

[b]There are enough Yoruba guys to go round [/b]even if 80% of them want to marry only Eskimos and Chinese from now on. There may actually be more Yoruba males than Yoruba females anyway. I only have a problem when some ignorant ones start abusing others just because they're banging some hapless female somewhere.

Yes and you haven't found even one for yourself not even alaye? undecided

True and how hard will it be for you since you are yet to find one among your own. undecided undecided

Speak for yourself. Many Yoruba girls date outside their tribe and even race for that matter. Get off your high horse and your yoruba this and that and face reality abeg. Fact remains that people aggregate among their own. Just like you claim, many Hausa girls also consistently refuse to date outside their tribe, same goes for igbo girls.

You happen to speak from both sides of your mouth anyway, from your claim that Yoruba is very accommodating to Yoruba women are very snobbish to non Yorubas.Are they not both contradictory statement?. Get a man to freak your putrid toto, may be it will clear your frustrated head.

I thought I've told you to stay off me but you will never heed that advise even if it means looking for my trouble in a STUPID thread by making yourself look stupid. Look around and tell me whom else have exchanged word in this thread except you. Are you an enemy of peace?

Again, If you desire Yemmse/Xavier's manliness, girl go for it and stop following my threads around chipping sly comments about him even after I've ignored you over and over again. Your disgruntled mind is what is playing tricks on you.  Ain't nobody fighting you over him and i can't remember saying it anywhere that i'm dying for his manliness. Go getta!.  A trial will convince you but make sure you don't poison him with your rickety farty ass for he is still young and have a whole life ahead of him.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Ifygurl: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2009
earthmama

Why is my name in that list? Wetin i do for my name to be listed.
And plus, me i no chase Yoruba man, it's the other way around.
I no chase any man at all, it's always the other way around.

If you want the men back, take am back.
Igbo and delta women, no dey hold you back abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo / I Hate Being An African American Woman / What's Wrong With "ghetto" Black Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.